the reason i dont play in bands

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
is because playing in a band wouldnt get me laid. most people you meet are incel losers and at best, you may catch the attention of a sub 3 brainded foid who will require that you LTR her in order to even let you get a sniff of her pussy. so basically a waste of time and energy. meawnhile other guys casually hook up with decent looking girls and never had to do antying besides existing. Because remember, women dont care about:

-you abilities

-your personality

-your interests

-your success

-your money

women strictly care about looks and nothig else, jfl if you think otherwise. women are pathologically shallow.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Art is dead

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
is because playing in a band wouldnt get me laid. most people you meet are incel losers and at best, you may catch the attention of a sub 3 brainded foid who will require that you LTR her in order to even let you get a sniff of her pussy. so basically a waste of time and energy. meawnhile other guys casually hook up with decent looking girls and never had to do antying besides existing. Because remember, women dont care about:

-you abilities

-your personality

-your interests

-your success

-your money

women strictly care about looks and nothig else, jfl if you think otherwise. women are pathologically shallow.
Oh my God just shut the fuck up already dude.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Skywalker, InnerVoid and Manletmachine
you're too low t to do anything faggot

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid