the reason i hate hookers

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
isnt so muhc because of what they are doing. its because of whats behind, the fact that there is an underlying problem of sexless men that these whores and their pimps take advantage of. these people prey on men's sexual disability, they are exploiting poor souls and thats something im not tolerating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
My brother had to lose his virginity to a hooker as well and I will probably have to do the same. It wasn't until he did so he was able to have sex on his own, so over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848
What the hell you doin wakin me up at 5:30

Even if I gottta do it solo I gotta do it no promo

So there’s a couple things I gotta quote

Don’t involve yourself in things you don’t gotta know

what if pimps are actively contributing to the inceldom so they can have more business
create a problem sell the cure

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
My brother had to lose his virginity to a hooker as well and I will probably have to do the same. It wasn't until he did so he was able to have sex on his own, so over.
dont do it, just believe and the right one will come

what if pimps are actively contributing to the inceldom so they can have more business
create a problem sell the cure
more reason to destroy the industry

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
I hate hookers because they will never see me as good enough to fuck IRL, but will think other guys are, so would only think of me as good enough to pay.

There is no other profession in the world where you give your product away for free to one customer but not to another, unless you have an existing relationship, or you are being paid in another way

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
I hate hookers because they will never see me as good enough to fuck IRL, but will think other guys are, so would only think of me as good enough to pay.

There is no other profession in the world where you give your product away for free to one customer but not to another, unless you have an existing relationship, or you are being paid in another way
hookers re evil

Brutal lmfao

I’ve only ever gotten blown by them too high inhib to stick it in

Brutal lmfao

I’ve only ever gotten blown by them too high inhib to stick it in
low t. I fucked the shit out of mine for just 10 Euros

low t. I fucked the shit out of mine for just 10 Euros
I only feel good having unprotected sex and I paid her like 600 lira for me to coom down her throat.

Tbh paying for it feels wrong but she was hot asf