The reason jbw is cope...

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
...is that even if it worked brown women 90% of the time look like shit unless they are mixed. I have legit never seen an actually good looking native african/hispanic/south-asian woman that I would actually consider to be physically attractive and sexy. Their dark skin color makes them look dirty/unclean and facially they look almost beast like. Sorry but it's the brutal truth. They don't look like normal people compared to other races like whites or east asians. They just look like apes/beasts. No sexual attraction at all.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
[IMG alt="disillusioned"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/0/752.jpg?1568063265[/IMG]
disillusioned
Zephir

JoinedJan 2, 2019Posts3,004Reputation4,720
1 minute ago
...is that even if it worked brown women 90% of the time look like shit unless they are mixed. I have legit never seen an actually good looking native african/hispanic/south-asian woman that I would actually consider to be physically attractive and sexy. Their dark skin color makes them look dirty/unclean and facially they look almost beast like. Sorry but it's the brutal truth. They don't look like normal people compared to other races like whites or east asians. They just look like apes/beasts. No sexual attraction at all.

"I think, therefore I am."

-AM from "I have no mouth but I must scream"

+1 Reply

• +1
Reactions: Kade, turkproducer, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You = gay nigger

White is right

I hate all niggers

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 4671
op got rejected by a brown women now he's brain is larping for him convincing op that he was never attracted to them to keep him from accepting his subhamnity and roping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 3526 and 4 others
indian women are so hot :love::p

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Einon, turkproducer, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
That’s fucked up. Hispanic and certain black women mog the shit out of East Asians. Hispanic’s mog whites

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, Deleted member 4310, Zeta ascended and 4 others
That’s fucked up. Hispanic and certain black women mog the shit out of East Asians. Hispanic’s mog whites

European hispanics can look good. Not native hispanics. I mentioned mixed peoples don't count. Native blacks don't look like Jeremy Meeks. Same with the women.

• +1
east asian princesses mog everything

• Ugh..
European hispanics can look good. Not native hispanics. I mentioned mixed peoples don't count.
Ur low iq, everytime u make shit threads ur like 28 and u still live with ur parents and post stupid shit like this jfl.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and AbandonShip
European hispanics can look good. Not native hispanics. I mentioned mixed peoples don't count. Native blacks don't look like Jeremy Meeks. Same with the women.
Obviously native Hispanic’s look like shit. They’re the vast minority of Hispanics though.

Also,

E27E2255 F711 411D A90F 390B4C80420A F691AFBC D12D 486A 9007 6C9E33EBDB68
Plenty of african girls look like this or are even lighter.

@Swescension tell him about the power of black women

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 3526 and 2 others
idk bro

being white is certainly enough to slay some decent looking curries and gooks

but for sure they get fogged to death by white women and latinas tbh.

I almost never see good looking gooks, i see sometimes cute and attractive Indian/curry girls, but only if they aren’t dark.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
idk bro

being white is certainly enough to slay some decent looking curries and gooks

but for sure they get fogged to death by white women and latinas tbh.

I almost never see good looking gooks, i see sometimes cute and attractive Indian/curry girls, but only if they aren’t dark.
I've never seen a good looking gook in real life, they all look terrible, but the hot ones I see on the internet are hot af it pisses i want to see a hot gook in rl.

• +1
I've never seen a good looking gook in real life, they all look terrible, but the hot ones I see on the internet are hot af it pisses i want to see a hot gook in rl.
i think gooks are the ugliest race tbh, apart from abos but they don’t even count as i never see them jfl

i think north indian girls/paki girls can look decent, but a lot of them fuck high T blacks and arabs in U.K., I don’t look arab and never got an IOI from anything other than a white girl jfl

i want to fuck a girl who’s not white. or at least mixed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 2597
i think gooks are the ugliest race tbh, apart from abos but they don’t even count as i never see them jfl

i think north indian girls/paki girls can look decent, but a lot of them fuck high T blacks and arabs in U.K., I don’t look arab and never got an IOI from anything other than a white girl jfl

asian women do pretty good though when it comes to dating in western countries.

• +1

What u never get IOI's from ethinics, strange, I find it easier to talk to ethinic foids than white foids, uk white foids are usaully dumber and more trashy than indian paki girls imo.

• +1
asian women do pretty good though when it comes to dating in western countries.
Water has never been wetter jfl

ofc they do, they are women, they cannot lose 🤣🤣

• JFL
Water has never been wetter jfl

ofc they do, they are women, they cannot lose 🤣🤣
My point was they do better than indian,arab and african women.

What u never get IOI's from ethinics, strange, I find it easier to talk to ethinic foids than white foids, uk white foids are usaully dumber and more trashy than indian paki girls imo.
nah only ever white girls lol

i have been messaged by ethnic women, but black wkmen definitely rate me the least, idc cos they look like trash

then it’s probably gooks, they rarely ever talk to me, probably because i look like a low class albanian, and then curries after that message me very occasionally.

it’s white girls from west and east europe who i have fucked
My point was they do better than indian,arab and african women.
african yes

indian and arab, idk, maybe indian because it’s a fucking meme for gooks to love white men, arab/berber women idk, they generally fit in with anyone, whites, blacks, other arabs etc.

• +1
posting bogus anecdotes as always

• Hmm...
posting bogus anecdotes as always
who the fuck is going to write a study on how much white people pakistani women fuck? lol

from what i see, pakistani women fuck whites, blacks, and arabs, sometimes their own race in UK

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
who the fuck is going to write a study on how much white people pakistani women fuck? lol

from what i see, pakistani women fuck whites, blacks, and arabs, sometimes their own race in UK
tell that to some one who isnt familiar with current uk culture
shove the bs right up your mom's ass

2293D4E8 60F0 4B44 A574 7A30DFF6F73C

If you don’t have similar phenotype to this north Atlantid than you might just forget about getting High quality women lol

I’ve never seen them fucking blacks/whites. Maybe arab but they tend to go for their own race. Yeah some liberal chicks might go for them but it’s a small minority

I’ve never seen them fucking blacks/whites. Maybe arab but they tend to go for their own race. Yeah some liberal chicks might go for them but it’s a small minority
Most paki girls In cities are liberals

JBGL is the most legit theory that has stood the test of time

Just
Be
Good
Looking

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned, Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 245
Cope son. I’ve seen it myself. These girls are liberals who virtue signal and will obsess over white men
They’re a minority. I live in a city and most here are conservative. There will always be exceptions

keep crying for north indian caucasians

white tan is best pheno