The reason my life is bottom tier. Quick life story

What do you mean dude? Objectively speaking you cannot look worse than someone if you’re not facially deformed and the other one is. It makes zero sense. A guy in a wheelchair will always get lifemogged by a guy who can walk, no? Arguing that the wheelchair guy mogs despite both having the same status and money makes zero sense.
But you're not disabled though. Ofc wheelchair bound/actual disability is not what I'm comparing to because they're in a different category.

But you're not disabled though. Ofc wheelchair bound/actual disability is not what I'm comparing to because they're in a different category.
I’m facially deformed so I’m still below your level, whether you accept it or not. Facts can’t be argued. Objectively I am handicapped.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and sub5inchcel
they literally both killed themselves for no other reason than balding and aging in general lol
was still looks at the end of the day
Reckful had pfs-induced depression/suicidal thoughts, my theory is it completely fucked his mind and he offed himself. Add that to the fact his family has a history of mental illness with his brother committing suicide aswell. Fin is poison.

I’m facially deformed so I’m still below your level, whether you accept it or not. Facts can’t be argued. Objectively I am handicapped.
How are you deformed bhai? I am at the lowest level of non-disabled and i don't think you have an actual deformity.

How are you deformed bhai? I am at the lowest level of non-disabled and i don't think you have an actual deformity.
I am facially disfigured as I sustained injuries to my face while growing up, causing my nose to be like this; my nose isn’t natural. Otherwise I’d perhaps be a weak MTN.

Hoping after my sleep apnea tests I can finally get some papers on me being clinically deformed, so I can show my parents and make them feel horrible.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
I am facially disfigured as I sustained injuries to my face while growing up, causing my nose to be like this; my nose isn’t natural. Otherwise I’d perhaps be a weak MTN.
I'd bet the farm my nose is worse. I've seen yours and although not good, mine is worse. Mine is a killer.

Hoping after my sleep apnea tests I can finally get some papers on me being clinically deformed, so I can show my parents and make them feel horrible.
What are the grounds for your deformity; sleep apnea counts as a deformity?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
I'd bet the farm my nose is worse. I've seen yours and although not good, mine is worse. Mine is a killer.
But yours is natural. Mine isn’t. That’s the difference. Also show me a picture of your nose in PMs.

What are the grounds for your deformity; sleep apnea counts as a deformity?

I guess it must be caused by some sort of maxillary recession or narrow palate (narrow airways). Which counts as a deformity imo

• JFL
I guess it must be caused by some sort of maxillary recession or narrow palate (narrow airways). Which counts as a deformity imo
You’re thinking out of the box, aren’t you?

• So Sad
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Michael Myers
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Fuck it we ball nigga.

(optimistic post) Just saying how things are basically

so many things went wrong in my life, some out of my hands and some are my fault, ugly face (2/10 unfrauded, recessed and too many ethnic features), being born dumb that had to work 10x harder than others to just to get their level, very strict parents that made it even more difficult to become nt and social since they denied me parties, bars, festivals, friendsships, girlfriends, alcohol, drugs, nt films, games, music, series since they dont follow religious principals .... being born not so wealthy while other kids in switzerland are wealthy and rich and can go to holidays every weekend , getting bullied during upbringing cause ugly + autistic + dumb, and that why my confidenece and self esteem suffered tremendiously, also had bad health during most of my life cause bad diet and sleep apnea (which is a result of a recessed face that got fixed with bimax luckily), and that made everything just worse, like made my grades and concentration levels sink, was always tired during day and had no motivation/energy to do things, was addicited to league of legends and wasted my life playing it, and now i am not even good at it asnymore but played it for 10 years ( everyhting that is below top 1000 is not pro level thats why i consider it bad), always very nervous and dramatic about death thats why i always was afraid of heart attacks or backlips etc. became very non-nt and boring casue no friends, parties, experiences, girls, nt shows songs films, too bored to read books or educate myself. everything just add up and made me who i am now, a complete 25 year old incel ugly loser living in his mothers basement working at mcdonalds with a delayed high school degree and no experiences in life, fuck man just writing this wants me wanna rope, maybe i even forgot some things but yeah summary of my life basically

@MoggerGaston @JudgeandJury @Over
wow another swisscel. stay hopeful bro

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
Life is fair huh, guys like rekkles not only good looking but also top players at a game that is supposed to be for nerds. I used to like m5/old gambit gaming team, old evil geniuses with froggen/krepo/snoopeh and just recently decided to check what's happening with league and saw bjergsen retired. Now i know I'm too fucking old. I think you could have gone pro, used to see so many pros that were average ay best for pros but being autist/non'nt is difficult.
League was the most fun in s3 assassin meta, pure insane fun especially for mid lane. Mid is the chad lane, always was. Anyhow dunno how old you are, assuming early 20s so i think there's still time to do something for your life. Whatever happened, happened. Yh we got the short end of the stick but what can you do? Atleast you managed to acquire funds and went through with bimax. I'm too pussy to even get rhino even though i badly need it but I'm broke anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik