The reason weight lifting is promoted over bodyweight exercises is roiders like Arnold and Cbum.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Both of them primarily do the big 3 as their main exercises. The bench press for example was the cornerstone of Arnold's chest routine. However it's not the weights that gave them the muscles, it was the roids that gave them their muscle. The weights were just a tool used to train. Both men could use bodyweight exercises as their resistance training and would end up with the same result. Basically what im saying is bodyweight exercises will save you a lot of time, money, and space.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 21381, Blkpill Godfather and 1 other person
show your fizeek for proof of concept

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel, metagross and Orc
it's not promoted over those, hence why most people don't do them, weightlifting is a minority in fitness.

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
show your fizeek for proof
Vb1SBm2xImw2KQURrLG_1tuYSx6rbQt_dpc5OnSeCrA.jpg

Here's Kali muscle in 2009. He mostly does bodyweight exercises. Would he look bigger if he did weight training? I doubt his physique would change one bit.

Here's Kali muscle in 2009. He mostly does bodyweight exercises. Would he look bigger if he did weight training? I doubt his physique would change one bit.
kali is also a compulsive liar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Oberyn and Moggie
kali is also a compulsive liar.
He is yes. Bodybuilders are the greatest liars, it's 2nd nature of them. Some are just much bigger liars than others. Like him for example.

show your penis right now nigguh

i meant fizeek

• JFL
Reactions: tooLOW
Most weightlifting exercises are cope. Bodyweight exercises mog for naturals. But a combination is best for example weighed pullups, weighted dips.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Oberyn
NOT if you're a birdbonecel...

Difference between body weight movements and weight lifting is the diff type of hypertrophies- myofibrillar and sarcoplasmic. Weights will make your muscles bigger faster

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper