The reason why chad lives without a single doubt in his mind and why you’re an insecure incel

I

isis_Bleach

Life of HELL INC
Chad has absolutely 0 insecurity, when he’s happy he’s happy to his very core. Meanwhile even when u are happy you come off as insecure

The reason is because the human mind is actually able to tolerate a certain amount of abuse. It’s not like chad faced 0 hardship, it’s just that the hardship he faced was enough for him to overcome and grow from

Meanwhile you overdosed on black pills since the day you were born and the doctor accidentally mutilated your face while giving birth. Your brain reached the brim of pain and then started overflowing.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 18582 and Erik-Jón
@Erik-Jón

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Chad has absolutely 0 insecurity, when he’s happy he’s happy to his very core. Meanwhile even when u are happy you come off as insecure

The reason is because the human mind is actually able to tolerate a certain amount of abuse. It’s not like chad faced 0 hardship, it’s just that the hardship he faced was enough for him to overcome and grow from

Meanwhile you overdosed on black pills since the day you were born and the doctor accidentally mutilated your face while giving birth. Your brain reached the brim of pain and then started overflowing.
Most Chads would have a complete psychotic breakdown if they experienced one iota of what I endure every day of my life.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Erik-Jón
Most Chads would have a complete psychotic breakdown if they experienced one iota of what I endure every day of my life.
They’d kill myself if they went through what I have

They’d kill myself if they went through what I have

Prime example of how mentally weak Chads are due to being worshipped as demigods all their life.

Prime example of how mentally weak Chads are due to being worshipped as demigods all their life.

Dead ass went from Chad to Chadlite and couldn't handle it LOL
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

i agree with your theory about hardship and how it's critical that you don't take too much of it

i've had a difficult life for a variety of reasons and throughout most of it it's always been a motivating factor, i've always had the "fire" within me to overcome my troubles

but something in me just broke around 2-3 years ago and i've never been the same since. took too much abuse, and i'm talking real life experiences not reading :blackpill: on internet forums. failure just tears me down further instead of giving me reasons to try harder and i'm afraid even if i "make it" one day the abused dog within me will always be noticeable and ready to hop out at any moment :feelsrope:. rant over