The reason why EDP got caught is because he is a truecel

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

dttc.
This nigga got caught twice trying to meet up with a JB. Like fuck how do you get caught twice on camera red handed chris hansen style.

It’s very obvious why he got caught twice, it’s because no JB would willing have sex with this obese manlet truecel. Thefore the only JBs messaging him are FAKE, pedo catching YouTubers.

59B57076 F488 4FCD 99B6 C82304A755A8

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, HarrierDuBois and 2 others
imagine being so subhuman and repulsive that you can't even slay off Youtuber status and money
I genuinely believe the only reason he tried JBmaxxing is because those two catfishes was the only "attention" he got from "girls"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Kamui, justinzayn and 3 others
Fatcel = fakecel

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Trilogy
Yes it’s a YouTuber that makes videos about how much he loves jerking off and taking explosive shits at fast food restaurants

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, Deleted member 15164 and Michael Myers
I really wonder what the jb he was messaging looked like

He is literally bottom tier sentience if he thought any decently or relatively attractive girl would be attracted to him, jb or not

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
If he was a Chad with his money and status, he would have been drowning in JB pussy.

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, HarrierDuBois, Deleted member 26885 and 1 other person
Blackpill in this case saves lives. How could he not know this with his abysmally low smv.

If he wouldn't be so obese he could have a chance. He had money and status back then

His only video that I watched lol