The reason why I descended

DarkTriadBeliever

DarkTriadBeliever

For me to ascend, others must fall
I had a remote job, so I didn't ever have to ride my bike to work anymore, Btw in my last job I rode my bike 3 miles a day back and forth to work.

but to summarize all of this, now that I'm jobless again, Once more shall I ascend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: matka, liberiangrimreaper and isis_Bleach
just ride ur bike theiry

• +1
Reactions: Kelly Oubre Jr and DarkTriadBeliever
just ride ur bike theiry
you were talking to @Vermilioncore he had no idea you were @vermillioncorefan SHIT WAS CRAZY. STILL CHEMISTRY AFTER YOU WENT TO THE GRAVE, CRAZY.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Vermilioncore, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
just ride ur bike theiry
Yes, when I first dropped out of college, I lost alot of weight from riding my bike 5+ miles a day. But then I was forced to get a job, life is unfair sometimes

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
you were talking to @Vermilioncore he had no idea you were @vermillioncorefan SHIT WAS CRAZY. STILL CHEMISTRY AFTER YOU WENT TO THE GRAVE, CRAZY.
that niggas not me but i appreciate it bro:incel: but im an oldcel loser and hes a zoom zoom chad.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever and sickdawgie
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, DarkTriadBeliever and isis_Bleach
@Gengar said it's you bro...
unreliable narrator hesvstill got a stick up his ass cuz i sent him my unfrauded selfie and hes jealous of my a10:incel:

• JFL
Reactions: sickdawgie
Yeah I had no idea but that ain’t him don’t give me hope he’s banned and fucjjng a bitch on sunset blvd in the caddy

Yeah I had no idea but that ain’t him don’t give me hope he’s banned and fucjjng a bitch on sunset blvd in the caddy
not being funny @Gengar said it's him and I believe it

• +1
unreliable narrator hesvstill got a stick up his ass cuz i sent him my unfrauded selfie and hes jealous of my a10:incel:
Let's see who's more reliable...

A shitposter or a shitposting moderator. :feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and DarkTriadBeliever
Let's see who's more reliable...

A shitposter or a shitposting moderator. :feelsgah:
idk. kinda like a schizo bum vs. a schizo tyrant, idk who is more schizo:smonk:

This nigga really hijacked my whole thread :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Cardio is a lot less important than resistance training.

• +1
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
I had a remote job, so I didn't ever have to ride my bike to work anymore, Btw in my last job I rode my bike 3 miles a day back and forth to work.

but to summarize all of this, now that I'm jobless again, Once more shall I ascend

"For me to ascend, others must fall"​

• +1
I combine them, but nothing like heavy weight lifting, mostly bodyweight
That's not going to do much but if you're a teenager it's better than nothing. The guys you see who do calisthenics (bodyweight movements) who are big, they usually either lift weights when off camera, or they just have really good genetics, like how stereotypically, there are black men who workout in parks who are huge even though they never touched a real weight. But if you started skinny, push-ups are not going to do much.

• +1
how are you bhai ? (only if you remember me :ogre: )
have you gotten your degree yet ?
Yes, I remember you bhai. Not all the details but I remember the username and profile picture combination. Nope I dropped out again. :feelsgah: How have you been?

Yes, I remember you bhai. Not all the details but I remember the username and profile picture combination. Nope I dropped out again. :feelsgah: How have you been?
another reason why in this id i kept the username easy to remember
its new pfp bhai
this was my old pfp
Screenshot 288

damn , what was your parents reaction on you dropping out again :feelshah: , i've been doing fine thanks for asking