The reason why most sfcels are barely white passing

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Professor
Because germanic and North europeans are the most firm in their whiteness. They already know they are ubermensch so they don't even need to prove it others so they generally treat everyone with benevolence and respect and that is also the reason why most sfcels are balkaners, slavs or americans it's because they are insecure about their race and where they stand. Why do you think @borntosuffer an albanian has to endlessly cope with JBW every single day making threads about it or @theonewhocantascend a Brazilian who is somehow convinced that the future of the white race rests on his shoulder. Many such cases of delusions.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, whiteislandpill, Diarrhoea and 17 others
i am italian/english/german do i count as barely white

• +1
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon, Nick.Harte and 1 other person
Because germanic and North europeans are the most firm in their whiteness. They already know they are ubermensch so they don't even need to prove it others so they generally treat everyone with benevolence and respect and that is also the reason why most sfcels are balkaners, slavs or americans it's because they are insecure about their race and where they stand. Why do you think @borntosuffer albnain has to endlessly cope with JBW every single day making threads about it or @theonewhocantascend a Brazilian who is somehow convinced the fate of the white race rests on his shoulder. Many such cases of delusions.
Being white isn't a flex by itself

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
Nordics are the master race

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
Holyshit... @borntosuffer new pfp mogs the older one in terms of trauma inducing

• +1
Reactions: greywind, wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
white = tall skull high cheekbones 6 foot plus

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Jason Voorhees
@raleqtambrobret @St.TikTokcel @nathan @FaceandBBC @MA_ascender @LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: nathan, FaceandBBC and MA_ascender
@WeiWei @Debetro

what is sfcel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, NZb6Air and Nick.Harte
@NZb6Air @Beastimmung @deadstock

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
you're still a nigger though

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Nick.Harte
Hi Saar I’m from india let me tell you which ethnicities aren’t white

r @
theonewhocantascend
@theonewhocantascend a Brazilian who is somehow convinced that the future of the white race rests on his shoulder. Many such cases of delusion
aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaah

Home Office Bird GIF by Juan Billy

• +1
SFcel definition - An incel who copes with far right white nationalism, active on neo-nazi forums, and thinks all none whites are inferior
so basically an ethnic libtard got mad and created a a libtard term in incel spaces

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Debetro and faustianspirit
Hi Saar I’m from india let me tell you which ethnicities aren’t white
Bud you're even a disgrace to the proclaimed white supremacists, YOURE A SLAV get a grip before Putin gonna PUT IT IN your BUTT

• +1
I'd say it mostly relies on their looks level.

If they're ugly & not an abused dog they'll be an SFcel because people need something to believe in, if they can't believe in their genetics they believe in their racial 'purity'.

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Jason Voorhees
Bud you're even a disgrace to the proclaimed white supremacists, YOURE A SLAV get a grip before Putin gonna PUT IT IN your BUTT
I’m not a white supremacisist I’m Nordic supremacist

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Kroker
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and raleqtambrobret
@Jason Voorhees no way borntosuffer is analbanian, how did u know?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, wishIwasSalludon and watah
Glad I'm not SFcel @wishIwasSalludon

• Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Water

They are experts in mental gymnastics.

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Because germanic and North europeans are the most firm in their whiteness.
Modern day scandinavians and germans are mixed, the amount of people who fit strict white standards is low.

Modern day scandinavians and germans are mixed, the amount of people who fit strict white standards is low.
Chill out Varg Vikernes

Attachments

• IMG_0127.jpeg
    IMG_0127.jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
Because they are. Good luck finding perfect tall well built dolichocephalic long face fair skin straight nosed with a high base with perfect tip and nostril show straight haired blue eyed blond eyed specimenes with thin defined lips, squareish chin, perfectly grown craniofacial development with a fairly vertical forehead, low thin eyebrows, no failoes and +6 PSL in the swede or german streets.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Beetlejuice
Back