The reason why most woman hated Joker

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
Many woman hated the new joker movie,
The reason why is that they hate seeing incels and ugly guys lifestyle
They are disgusted by it especially the balding incel joker i could hear woman comments saying how ugly he is in the movie theatre.
If the joker was a handsome prettyboy slaying left and right just doing evil shit for fun they would love it.
Life sucks for normie incels and woman hate the lifestyle its truly revealing how much they hate lonely incel guys
Meanwhile all my male friends loved it becouse they know the struggle

Attachments

• MV5BOGJlMDZhN2QtNmYzMy00MjU0LTgxZTAtOTEwMTNjNTNlNjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    MV5BOGJlMDZhN2QtNmYzMy00MjU0LTgxZTAtOTEwMTNjNTNlNjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 375
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, mewcoper, Deleted member 9779 and 27 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, LordNorwood, CopingCel and 2 others
Excellent observation
I thought the same
I was with my female friend on this movie and i knew she would say Heath Ledger was better.
She sayed that she like version of Heath more, but the fact is, Jaquin is not a good looking prettyboy, he looked like a balding incel
Thats the only reason she didint like it so much

LOOK - absolute everything, more i am on this world more i think it

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, mewcoper, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Excellent observation
I thought the same
I was with my female friend on this movie and i knew she would say Heath Ledger was better.
She sayed that she like version of Heath more, but the fact is, Jaquin is not a good looking prettyboy, he looked like a balding incel

Yes they absolutely hate balding nasolabial folds joker and call him a loser

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Depressed Twink, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
They are disgusted by it especially the balding incel joker i could hear woman comments saying how ugly he is in the movie theatre.
If the joker was a handsome prettyboy slaying left and right just doing evil shit for fun they would love it.
Life sucks for normie incels and woman hate the lifestyle its truly revealing how much they hate lonely incel guys
They can't empathize with him. That's why.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, mewcoper, Deleted member 9779 and 4 others
Yes they absolutely hate balding nasolabial folds joker and call him a loser
All looser males like this movie like godlike
Also he had a bad teeth, skin and was bald

I am over blackpilled after this movie, like i ma more than blackpilled if it is possible

Imagine prime Bradd Pitt playing in this movie

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper
They can't empathize with him. That's why.
If he was goodlooking they would love him like they love the real killer ramirez
Its over for many of us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Mansnob and cardiologist
Excellent observation
I thought the same

why do you emphasize the "balding" feature ?? lol

the first one doesn't even look balding, look like he is naturally like this, even more that he is already a certain age

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1347, UglyMan and 2 others
why do you emphasize the "balding" feature ?? lol

View attachment 134319

the first one doesn't even look balding, look like he is naturally like this, even more that he is already a certain age
In the non make up scenes hes really balding badly they fixed it with green paint
Woman notice even the slightiest receding

• +1
Reactions: oldcell
Joker makes you think about the importance of a father figure, and we all know that feminist hate this, but ironically the less father figure you have, the more fucked up and more chances of being a misogyn you will have.

Even Tyler Durden (Bradd Pitt) points this problem in Fight Club. "We are a generation of men raised by women" if I am not wrong while he burns Edward Norton's hand.

Both based films.

Todd Philips is antiSJW too.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, mewcoper, Deleted member 9779 and 8 others
Joker makes you think about the importance of a father figure, and we all know that feminist hate this, but ironically the less father figure you have, the more fucked up and more chances of being a misogyn you will have.

Even Tyler Durden (Bradd Pitt) points this problem in Fight Club. "We are a generation of men raised by women" if I am not wrong while he burns Edward Norton's hand.

Both based films.

If he was a pretty boy they would love him even if hes loser and a killer

In the non make up scenes hes really balding badly they fixed it with green paint
Woman notice even the slightiest receding

This ..after he painted the hair he was suddenly not balding
But at non joker scenes, he was norwooded beyond over, thats why females couldnt realated to him..
Cause he's balding himself so he focuses on it
No..u guys are low iq
If u read more carefully, it was OP and not me who pointed that he is a balding incel
fucking retards cannot even read

If he was a pretty boy they would love him even if hes loser and a killer
If Joaquin Phoneix is ugly, here we are all doomed.

They don't like the film no because he isn't prettyboy, they dislike because he isn't prettyboy and says or do things they dont like. P -> Q doesn't make Q -> P

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470

They don't like the film no because he isn't prettyboy, they dislike because he isn't prettyboy and says or do things they dont like. P -> Q doesn't make Q -> P

Yea actor was good looking - chad when was young, and is decent looking now
Op i stalking about him at that movie, he was made being non attractive- unkempt, for purpose to fit the role and job was done well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
tfw joker mogs half the site to oblivion :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and oldcell

Both based films.

That's pretty much everyone here, people having father issues.

nasolabial folds and balding makes him ugly
I could hear woman talking how ugly he is in he movie theatre

Attachments

• 6613012-4230925503-bv3cm.jpg
    6613012-4230925503-bv3cm.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
He is average not ugly, is more the body he shows in some scenes that he looks skinny, but crack addict type skinny. But again they don't like the film because of that, they dislike the film because he isn't Hot and do incel shit things.

• +1
He is average not ugly, is more the body he shows in some scenes that he looks skinny, but crack addict type skinny. But again they don't like the film because of that, they dislike the film because he isn't Hot and do incel shit things.
In the movie hes below average

In the movie hes below average
No he isn't, take a ride in a bus or a train and you will realise what real average is

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
also
No he isn't, take a ride in a bus or a train and you will realise what real average is
Hes also 5.8 woman noticed it
Dude i get scared if i see a guy like that on the bus

Thats true..He will be average here, far from ugly
Still he has a good eye area and ratios
But he lost 20 kg, looks like a crack addict and live a looser lifestyle which female hate
He has long hair with extreme norwooding, obviously dont care about himself, plus sighn of getting old like naso folds
Take this all together and these things are exterme unnatrative to females so no suprise many fo them disint like the movie
But most of the people, they really think this is one of best movies ever made srsly
I could hear woman talking how ugly he is in he movie theatre

I think the opposite, i really love this guy, couldnt love him more
The moment how h e shot that asshole moderator was very satysfing
This movie is a blackpill mirror to modern society

• +1
Reactions: 2peasinapod
Thats true..He will be average here, far from ugly
Still he has a good eye area and ratios
But he lost 20 kg, looks like a crack addict and live a looser lifestyle which female hate
He has long hair with extreme norwooding, obviously dont care about himself, plus sighn of getting old like naso folds
Take this all together and these things are exterme unnatrative to females so no suprise many fo them disint like the movie
But most of the people, they really think this is one of best movies ever made srsly

I think the opposite, i really love this guy, couldnt love him more
The moment how h e shot that asshole moderator was very satysfing
This movie is a blackpill mirror to modern society
Are you a woman?
All males loved it except chads maybe

• +1
Are you a woman?
All males loved it except chads maybe
No i am a man..
But true,,literally all males love the new joker
i think that movie will be woshipped at incelsphere by an incels too, because they can relate

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Hector
Where to stream it in decent quality? I'm too aspie to leave my house and go to the cinema

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Where to stream it in decent quality? I'm too aspie to leave my house and go to the cinema
wait for bluray to come out for decent quality or better just go watch it in the cinema

Same. usually it takes a couple of months tbh

Girls are low IQ insects. Just look at the shows they drool over, full of pretty boys and drama

• Love it
Girls are low IQ insects. Just look at the shows they drool over, full of pretty boys and drama
they love pretty boys who fuck and use girls like condoms thats what they like to see the most

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I'd prefer if he was better looking too. No homo. Not gonna watch it

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, SayNoToRotting, Lars and 2 others
my sister called him ugly lol after the movie was over.

women are all whores tbh

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Okiwaga and oldcell
Watched the beginning. Seems like a good one ngl.

Strong theory

My gf and I saw it last night. She hated it and thought it was boring and I liked it. lol

High IQ

• Hmm...
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
The reverse of this would be seeing a movie about an unattractive girl who's frustrated with life and can't get a date, job, etc. As a guy it would be boring as hell to watch.

• +1
Reactions: Averagecel, SayNoToRotting, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Is it even true most women hated the Joker? I have never noticed.

• +1
Maybe average his age, but when people rate they view the average young person as average.

• +1
Lol he is above average

• +1
Gl theory never fails

Anything you do is haloed by looks

Only intellectually dishonest SJW faggots would hate a movie like Joker. Great acting and social commentary.