The reason why most woman hated Joker

Now imagine the movie was about a an ugly woman who struggles through life and is driven into madness.

If you're telling me that men wouldn't be making fun of the character you are dishonest.

I don't go to theatres very often but I know for sure that a movie like this would have been a laughing stock amongst the boys on my school if we watched it in class.

Now imagine the movie was about a an ugly woman who struggles through life and is driven into madness.

If you're telling me that men wouldn't be making fun of the character you are dishonest.

I don't go to theatres very often but I know for sure that a movie like this would have been a laughing stock amongst the boys on my school if we watched it in class.
Monster (2003) ?

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Many woman hated the new joker movie,
The reason why is that they hate seeing incels and ugly guys lifestyle
They are disgusted by it especially the balding incel joker i could hear woman comments saying how ugly he is in the movie theatre.
If the joker was a handsome prettyboy slaying left and right just doing evil shit for fun they would love it.
Life sucks for normie incels and woman hate the lifestyle its truly revealing how much they hate lonely incel guys
Meanwhile all my male friends loved it becouse they know the struggle
they would had loved the movie if it had young joaquin in it

Women hate ugly incels more than serial killers.

Women hate ugly incels more than serial killers.

TEd Bundy, who was GL for 1970 ( Average by modern standard) get thousands of letters to prison

An ugly incel who will save the 1000 people, how many letters will he get from foids willing to fuck?

Time for people to wake up

this movie was so fucking good, watched it like 2 times back to back once. the story is so real, overall atmosphere was given to viewers really well, joaquin phoenix's acting was top notch.

also i agree with everything said by op, this movie would have been a lot bigger if lead actor was a female and movie was about a struggling woman, fuck society bruh

Women: "Ohh i love Titanic movie, the best ever, this Jack ohh i wish i met boy like that, Rose was so lucky"

1586875742998-png.354619

Women: "Ehh average and boring movie, this Rose was so stupid that she left Kal, this Jack was poor, dangerous and creepy"