The reason why some models look alien-ish or simply unharmonious is because of their eye area

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman
I have noticed this for so long and it is always the eye area that makes a model look alien-ish and give him the low appeal pheno. Let’s take Jordan Barrett for example...read this female’s comment that has 229 likes :
1529EA91 0CB4 4C04 A33D C954FF313A04

Barrett has always looked alien, even in his prime. The reason for this is his eyes look as if they were flipped upside down which is why his eyes have extreme positive canthal tilt, shitty eye shape and basically puke inducing in every way. But PSL aspies still think his eye area is godly because of his under eye support and think it is one of the best.

C57D9575 D4C6 4FA1 8711 D60C2C2E8BAD

58688CC2 A771 461C 9E16 0B9D938317E3

You can see that making Barrett’s eye area technically “worse” by giving him more upperlid exposure, neutral canthal tilt and worse undereye support works counterintuitively and makes his eye area BETTER while also making his entire face more harmonious.

PSL autists think that a perfect eye area is basically just perfect undereye support and extremely squinty/low PFH even if it doesn’t have a pleasant shape. Like these for example :

5D67B662 4B94 49E7 8209 5FEE1803DD0A

5087CE0C 5013 4432 BA44 B32469210B74
019CD318 21FF 4965 BC44 F83192B2A69B

Meanwhile, these are the type of eye areas that actually appeal to females, even though they only have neutral canthal tilt with just a moderate amount of undereye support :

BE94321C 42AD 4F30 A834 2D062A8627AD
288C18BF B286 43B4 8404 0479580DF882

4287C9DB 4AA3 484E 8B5C CDC48162ACB0

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Looks234, randomguy1235 and 22 others
High IQ thread but barret copers were already abolished with the pinned thread in Ratings.

• +1
Reactions: Salience, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
At least someone sane
Many females will prefer Cavill eyes over Barret
Too positive tilt means alien looks, far from ideal

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3202, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
High IQ thread but barret copers were already abolished with the pinned thread in Ratings.
It’s just that no one has ever pointed out that the specific reason as to why he looks alien is because of his eye area, something that he is (ironically) praised for. People need to realize the importance of eye shape and the fact that it makes up 90% of the eyes’ attractiveness.

• Love it
Reactions: malignant
At least someone sane
Many females will prefer Cavill eyes over Barret
Too positive tilt means alien looks, far from ideal
Not just too positive but his eyes are too much in terms of everything, it is as though he spent too much points on them.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6512, oldcell and 1 other person
That’s crazy but I ain’t seen girls call these guys aliens

AE263AD7 A90F 4A9E 9CA1 2D44AC25457A
C0B439AE 31F9 43C5 A674 8E7403D24078
179F4418 3380 4EFE A36C 6382DE56BBD8
BAD81A79 D099 43D3 BBB6 58BC910A828C
69118752 F364 4792 B474 EC9252CA8236

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
It’s just that no one has ever pointed out that the specific reason as to why he looks alien is because of his eye area, something that he is (ironically) praised for. People need to realize the importance of eye shape and the fact that it makes up 90% of the eyes’ attractiveness.
That's true, Eye shape > eye colour. the blue eye and green eye cope must end, nobody cares if you have them as long as you have prey eyes with the bluest nazi eyes it's over

• So Sad
You are just proving my point. All of them have moderate amount of undereye support, neutral or SLIGHTLY positive canthal tilt and pleasant eye shape, compared to the ones I posted who have insane undereye support, insane positive canthal tilt, extremely low PFH but shitty eye shape.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4416, joeveniro and 5 others
You are just proving my point. All of them have moderate amount of undereye support, neutral or SLIGHTLY positive canthal tilt and pleasant eye shape, compared to the ones I posted who have insane undereye support, insane positive canthal tilt, extremely low PFH but shitty eye shape.

So then what are you trying to say? That everything we already say is attractive, is, in fact, attractive; but that Barrett takes it to the extreme?

• +1
So then what are you trying to say? That everything we already say is attractive, is, in fact, attractive; but that Barrett takes it to the extreme?
PSL theories as to what makes an eye area good are generally right but the examples I posted are eyes that are objectively perfect by PSL standards but still look like shit because they are on the extreme end.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Aesthetics_III
TLDR:

E39AFBF8 FE4F 462C 8838 D3B81538B4F1

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

95F2715F B369 49FD BAEA F61F130BE152

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MugzLePew, randomguy1235, EasternRightWinger15 and 11 others
Barrett looks uncanny because of his incredibly high FWHR caused by very wide cheekbones/jaw and very short midface/ramus.

Morphs look shit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, joeveniro, Deleted member 6856 and 3 others
Barrett looks uncanny because of his incredibly high FWHR caused by very wide cheekbones/jaw and very short midface/ramus.

Morphs look shit.
Now I know why you have no credibility and everyone thinks you are low IQ.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, joeveniro and inceletto
5 reacts? seriously? you can't tell me that you all believe that these eyes
4287C9DB 4AA3 484E 8B5C CDC48162ACB0

are better than these eyes
5D67B662 4B94 49E7 8209 5FEE1803DD0A

the difference between the two isn't all that big but you should easily be able to tell which one should be more attractive, right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Chadelite and Taylorswift
5 reacts? seriously? you can't tell me that you all believe that these eyes
View attachment 658792
are better than these eyes
View attachment 658794

the difference between the two isn't all that big but you should easily be able to tell which one should be more attractive, right?
It may be hard for your autism-infested brain to grasp but females unironically prefer those eyes.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Insecure03, joeveniro, inceletto and 1 other person
It may be hard for your autism-infested brain to grasp but females unironically prefer those eyes.
continue coping if that makes your life better, just stop trying to convince other people of such bullshit

• JFL
well at least he has pct, unlike strijd

Great eyebrows, good hooding, pretty good lower lid shape, absolutely god Tier coloring. Only thing he lacks is a low trust downturned medial canthus.

continue coping if that makes your life better, just stop trying to convince other people of such bullshit
Convince them? Everyone can see that Strijd’s eye area is much more attractive.

Also

well at least he has pct, unlike strijd

You are just proving my point that PSL aspies like you have 0 understanding of what is attractive to females. I gave up on delusional users like you a long time ago.

P.S : username checks out

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Stridjs green eyes are insane rival top tier blue eyes fuck some might even say they are better

Convince them? Everyone can see that Strijd’s eye area is much more attractive.

Also

You are just proving my point that PSL aspies like you have 0 understanding of what is attractive to females. I gave up on delusional users like you a long time ago.

P.S : username checks out
oh you're gonna disprove the fact that pct is an attractive feature now? you can keep on writing people like me off as "psl aspies" and not listen to what i'm saying, but eventually reality is going to catch up to you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the next o'pry and Taylorswift
Cope my buddy in high school had barret eyes and could of had any girl he wanted and he was the biggest slayer I knew

• JFL
Stridjs green eyes are insane rival top tier blue eyes fuck some might even say they are better
He also has very good eyelashes and eyebrows. Combine that with good PFLH and great green coloring and you get a top tier eye area.

whose that guy from the gif though? Probably one of the highest irl appeals I have ever seen white women would drool over him

• +1
This guy has ideal hunter eyes yet everyone on the forum shat on them. Maybe fully low trust eyes aren’t ideal?

E6F79F24 6CAE 43A6 8F45 1BF9E1B2C3CA

• JFL
De poot/opry tier or shotgun
C6DEFBD5 A55D 48AA 8C51 1AB9B4F739BD

• Love it
Reactions: PrisonMike
These eyes look like a bad 30 second photoshop liquify job.
Let’s say you’re right and I photoshopped an eye area to look more hunter and said it was someone I know rather than my own (don’t know what incentive I would have but whatever). That wouldn’t change that it has the ideal hunter eye shape, yet people on this forum thought it looked alien.

Let’s say you’re right and I photoshopped an eye area to look more hunter and said it was someone I know rather than my own (don’t know what incentive I would have but whatever). That wouldn’t change that it has the ideal hunter eye shape, yet people on this forum thought it looked alien.
It looks like shit. YOU think it looks good.

It looks like shit. YOU think it looks good.
My point exactly. The forum said an eye area that meets all the standards it touts as ideal actually looks bad. I say again: maybe fully low trust eyes aren’t ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
He obviously is not ugly but I do not think he is nearly as goodlooking in other pictures as in this gif. Gif is legit max appeal. His face seems rounder in the other pictures that is probably why and his eyes in the gif might have been touched up. His eye area is just godlike in the gif though would outslay everyone on tinder just using that. And unironically women probably would still prefer Cavill’s eyes, they just look friendlier and less intimidating. It is nice to be able to have Barret’s eyes sometimes but it is not what you want as your natural expression.

• Hmm...
My point exactly. The forum said an eye area that meets all the standards it touts as ideal actually looks bad. I say again: maybe fully low trust eyes aren’t ideal.
it doesn’t look low trust. It looks as though you stopped halfway through morphing which makes it’s shape look weird.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Eye

alien>bitch eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
He obviously is not ugly but I do not think he is nearly as goodlooking in other pictures as in this gif. Gif is legit max appeal. His face seems rounder in the other pictures that is probably why and his eyes in the gif might have been touched up. His eye area is just godlike in the gif though would outslay everyone on tinder just using that. And unironically women probably would still prefer Cavill’s eyes, they just look friendlier and less intimidating. It is nice to be able to have Barret’s eyes sometimes but it is not what you want as your natural expression.
Are you retarded? It is impossible to morph an eye area in motion. He looks better in motion for sure but he still looks godly in pictures
B9955B60 B567 4A1B A049 E6AFEDD0D7DF
5BC8DA44 77DB 4323 B706 3AB3D0A02C1E
7B106795 C083 4A05 BDD6 0806CAAD57A8

it doesn’t look low trust. It looks as though you stopped halfway through morphing which makes it’s shape look weird.
Proving my point again. It meets all the standards this forum touts as a low trust eye area, yet you don’t think it looks low trust (although I think you’re being dishonest because you’re angry I didn’t like your morph).

• JFL
  • +1
His eyes really stand out in the gif and have insane glow to them. And his other pictures look nowhere near as good as the gif actually.
I think that’s subjective but you can look him up on YouTube and he looks more or less the same as the GIF. I guess he is one of those guys who look better in motion/in real life.

I am not sure to me he legit looks like a different person in the gif. Maybe it is just that his face looks insane from that angle idk or he was significantly younger in that gif. They do not look alike to me

• JFL
I am not sure to me he legit looks like a different person in the gif. Maybe it is just that his face looks insane from that angle idk or he was significantly younger in that gif. They do not look alike to me
Probably younger but you are over exaggerating because to me he looks the exact same as in other videos and GIFs tbh. Watch the video I linked...I think you prefer that GIF because of the vibes it gives off.

019CD318 21FF 4965 BC44 F83192B2A69B

On this pic Jeff looks like IPD cel

Another male model thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back