The reason why some models look alien-ish or simply unharmonious is because of their eye area

Another male model thread.
Are you retarded? This isn’t about male models but rather what makes some guys look alien.

Are you retarded? This isn’t about male models but rather what makes some guys look alien.
I saw the pictures and didn't even need to read a word, this thread reeks of faggotry and autismo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
I saw the pictures and didn't even need to read a word, this thread reeks of faggotry and autismo.
And you reek of retardation.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Biggest cope thread . Positive is always better.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift
Colouring is underrated by you aspies. A big jaw is universally dimorphic but a narrow, vertically compact and hooded eye area gives mixed signals. A prey-eyed normie with light blue eyes has more irl appeal than a hunter-eyed aspie with dark brown eyes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Taylorswift
@Taylorswift some girls really like hooded eyes but some not so much.

Colouring is underrated by you aspies. A big jaw is universally dimorphic but a narrow, vertically compact and hooded eye area gives mixed signals. A prey-eyed normie with light blue eyes has more irl appeal than a hunter-eyed aspie with dark brown eyes.
What is shitty logic tbh? I’m guessing this guy would give mixed signals to females?
37DCA3CA C845 471B 834B 33D3303B3718

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What is shitty logic tbh? I’m guessing this guy would give mixed signals to females?
View attachment 665944

That's because he has insane harmony. He has: long pfl (the biggest indicator of dimorphism in the eye area), lowset and slightly positive tilted brows, a strong brow ridge but not neanderthal-tier and good under eye support . I'm talking about the cases of extreme PCT (Barrett) and a very downturned medial canthus (De Poot). Their eye areas are worshipped here but it is extreme to the point that they are marmite to girls.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Taylorswift
That's because he has insane harmony. He has: long pfl (the biggest indicator of dimorphism in the eye area), lowset and slightly positive tilted brows, a strong brow ridge but not neanderthal-tier and good under eye support . I'm talking about the cases of extreme PCT (Barrett) and a very downturned medial canthus (De Poot). Their eye areas are worshipped here but it is extreme to the point that they are marmite to girls.
That’s my point and what my thread is about. An eye area that is too much and only appeals to PSL aspies is usually puke fuel for females because it looks uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and EverythingMattersCel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back