The reason why we are blackpilled.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody is safe from me.
The average normie is an incel.
But the average normie is not based and blackpilled, but instead soy and beta.

The average based blackpiller is average-looking and incel, but instead of being a soy-beta cuck, he is anti-society, anti-feminist, based.

The reason for this is a difference in testerone levels: High-testosterone men (based blackpillers) reject low ultimatum game offers.

In the ultimatum game, one person makes an offer to a second person on how to divide a sum of money. This offer is final so if it is rejected, there is no agreement, and neither person receives any money. Since rejections result in no money for either party, economic theories of self-interest predict that all positive offers will be accepted

This is no different than living in society. You are (below) average-looking and are given a shit-deal by society; inceldom. The soy-beta cuck will accept it: Breadcrums are better than not getting anything.

Meanwhile us high T based blackpillers:

As predicted, men who rejected low ultimatum game offers ($5 out of $40) had significantly higher testosterone levels than those who accepted

2327fig1.jpg

From the study:
If someone wants to divide 40 dollars with you by only giving you 5 dollars, there's a huge difference in average testosterone levels among people who would accept such a shitty deal and who would reject it all together and rather go home with 0.

Incels are in the group that would reject it, beta normies are the lowT's that would accept it.

Inceldom explained

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, currylightskin, germanlooks and 3 others
Interesting but it’s a stretch to call average of 383 “high T”

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
shit thread

i though blackpillers stopped with the anti women and anti society bullsiht, that shit is so 2018

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, MoggerGaston and GetShrekt
Interesting but it’s a stretch to call average of 383 “high T”
Doesntmater

Average was 281. Sure 383 is not 'high' objectively (this was done under student graduates which are lowerT by default) but it mogs the average of 281 extremely hard.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and incel194012940
View attachment 1791709

Average was 281. Sure 383 is not 'high' objectively (this was done under student graduates which are lowerT by default) but it mogs the average of 281 extremely hard.
It’s certainly a significant result but I doubt there’s causation

• +1
is that really average T? How much soy have these ppl had

• +1
is that really average T? How much soy have these ppl had
was based off saliva samples in the study, not compareable to the bloodwork results that you find normally i think

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
So incels look at the shitty dating situation in the west and refuse to lower their standards.

Pragmatic normies take what they can get because some intimacy is better than none.

• +1
So incels look at the shitty dating situation in the west and refuse to lower their standards.

Pragmatic normies take what they can get because some intimacy is better than none.
This basically yes.

Hight T incels see the shitty deal they get in the west and see it as a 'challenge'. Being challenged. And submitting to that challenge by accepting the shitty deal goes against what they believe in.

I’m black pilled because I had bad acne scars at 17 and I found this site while looking for a cure (tretinoin .1)

• +1
Reactions: datboijj