THE REASON WHY WE (YES ME AND YOU) ARE COMPELLED TO LOOKSMAX ENDLESSLY

Sovvton

Sovvton

Future Tyronelite
Whenever I post my face for ratings a lot of the time I get people saying “You’re pretty good looking brah why are you here” or “You’re clearly nt, just get off of .org man”

They don’t get it.

I don’t obsess over this shit because I’m some KHHV who wouldn’t even be able to get IOIs in the mountains of Tibet or would have 0 SMV in the streets of Yemen. No, I suffer a fate far, far worse than that or anything you could even imagine, yet it’s a dilemma many fine young gentleman such as myself face every day.

Now this is a bit of an exaggeration. I have been rated on here as high mtn - solid htn, however I would put myself at low htn optimistically. My girl on the other hand is easily a HIGH htb, mixed, green eyes, freckles, 5’5 etc.

Now saying she fogs me to oblivion was slightly extreme, it’s not like she’s true Eve, but we all know how 2024 looks matches go and being as pretty as she is it’s not hard to get male attention, and that’s why I’m forced to try some random .org user’s ‘zygopull-jelqmaican smile method with vitamin X-432-7S for earlobe gainzzz’ even tho I know deep down that shit is cope, I need to do everything I can to maximise my looks so I don’t end up like the guy below :lul::lul::lul:

IMG 1411

(Yes, Ronaldo is my goat. Yes, this foid giving him IOIs adds to his aura, but you have to feel bad for her boyfriend :hnghn: That situation is honestly my worst nightmare, this shit is genuinely serious ropefuel me)

Now luckily I’m ntmaxxed, I’m funny without jestermaxxing (I know funny people don’t call themselves funny but c’mon guys I have to paint the full picture for you), and I’m an ESTP-A, so I do get a heaavvy social/confidence halo in not only my girl’s eyes, but just in general

And not only that but I’m from the UK, and anyone from here can vouch for the fact that our women care a lot less about looks, more about personality and look for LTR more often than majority of US women, and my girl definitely fits into that category (inb4 “Until she meets Chad” yes I’m aware that’s the whole point of this thread retard)

But the truth is, just because I know she’s legit more reliable than 99% of women, doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to lose her to another guy

And so I must softmaxx, and softmaxx and softmaxx again until I have ascended to my natural limit, whether thats solid htn, high htn, tyronlite? I don’t care. All that’s on my mind is the relentless journey of softmaxxing ahead of me to try and reduce my chance of getting cucked.

And do you know what the kicker is? Even in the unfortunate event that I do get cucked and we break up, I’ll still be forced to continue this endless cycle of looksmaxxing just to make sure it doesn’t happen to me again whenever I meet my next partner

I am well and truly cooked bhais.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, FUE Mogger, wsada and 6 others
Spoiler isn’t showing, thats bullshit, ruined the whole thread, I quit

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and the MOUSE
Also inb4 “tales from the slums of mumbai” or “nt ramblings dnr”

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and ascension
Shameless bump :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, FUE Mogger and the MOUSE
Whenever I post my face for ratings a lot of the time I get people saying “You’re pretty good looking brah why are you here” or “You’re clearly nt, just get off of .org man”

They don’t get it.

I don’t obsess over this shit because I’m some KHHV who wouldn’t even be able to get IOIs in the mountains of Tibet or would have 0 SMV in the streets of Yemen. No, I suffer a fate far, far worse than that or anything you could even imagine, yet it’s a dilemma many fine young gentleman such as myself face every day.

Now this is a bit of an exaggeration. I have been rated on here as high mtn - solid htn, however I would put myself at low htn optimistically. My girl on the other hand is easily a HIGH htb, mixed, green eyes, freckles, 5’5 etc.

Now saying she fogs me to oblivion was slightly extreme, it’s not like she’s true Eve, but we all know how 2024 looks matches go and being as pretty as she is it’s not hard to get male attention, and that’s why I’m forced to try some random .org user’s ‘zygopull-jelqmaican smile method with vitamin X-432-7S for earlobe gainzzz’ even tho I know deep down that shit is cope, I need to do everything I can to maximise my looks so I don’t end up like the guy below :lul::lul::lul:

View attachment 3242925

(Yes, Ronaldo is my goat. Yes, this foid giving him IOIs adds to his aura, but you have to feel bad for her boyfriend :hnghn: That situation is honestly my worst nightmare, this shit is genuinely serious ropefuel me)

Now luckily I’m ntmaxxed, I’m funny without jestermaxxing (I know funny people don’t call themselves funny but c’mon guys I have to paint the full picture for you), and I’m an ESTP-A, so I do get a heaavvy social/confidence halo in not only my girl’s eyes, but just in general

And not only that but I’m from the UK, and anyone from here can vouch for the fact that our women care a lot less about looks, more about personality and look for LTR more often than majority of US women, and my girl definitely fits into that category (inb4 “Until she meets Chad” yes I’m aware that’s the whole point of this thread retard)

But the truth is, just because I know she’s legit more reliable than 99% of women, doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to lose her to another guy

And so I must softmaxx, and softmaxx and softmaxx again until I have ascended to my natural limit, whether thats solid htn, high htn, tyronlite? I don’t care. All that’s on my mind is the relentless journey of softmaxxing ahead of me to try and reduce my chance of getting cucked.

And do you know what the kicker is? Even in the unfortunate event that I do get cucked and we break up, I’ll still be forced to continue this endless cycle of looksmaxxing just to make sure it doesn’t happen to me again whenever I meet my next partner

Dnr + there's always a bigger fish so enjoy life

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky, Sovvton and the MOUSE
Will read after you PM me pics of yourself. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
is this a brag or troll post? Tyronelite and bhai in the same post?

• JFL
Reactions: Sovvton
Gonna read every word now because OP the Tyrone wrote this. :ogre:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: curryascenderr and Sovvton
Read every word. I don't blame you for being here. I mean, lookswise you're already in the game but in today's world, you have to worry about keeping her. Getting someone isn't as difficult as keeping someone. And that's why you're here. That said, being naturally funny is rare, far too many jestermaxxers. And finally, if your girlfriend even thinks about cheating, embrace your inner Giga Tyrone and beat the living shit outta her. That's how you deal with these unloyal hoes. Strike fear into their hearts as if you're a ISIS fighter on his way to the slums of Paris to deliver a message. :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, curryascenderr and Sovvton
Read every word. I don't blame you for being here. I mean, lookswise you're already in the game but in today's world, you have to worry about keeping her. Getting someone isn't as difficult as keeping someone. And that's why you're here. That said, being naturally funny is rare, far too many jestermaxxers. And finally, if your girlfriend even thinks about cheating, embrace your inner Giga Tyrone and beat the living shit outta her. That's how you deal with these unloyal hoes. Strike fear into their hearts as if you're a ISIS fighter on his way to the slums of Paris to deliver a message. :feelshah:
Bro I was not expecting that plot twist fucking hell :lul::lul::lul:

Shit caught me so off guard but you might be onto something… :feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Gonna read every word now because OP the Tyrone wrote this. :ogre:
Agreed OP is Tyrone, he is probs looksmatched to his girl in terms of appeal but PSL wise she mogs him. BBC is massive halo on UK if he’s hitting it correct he doesn’t need to worry

• +1
Reactions: Sovvton and Gengar
Agreed OP is Tyrone, he is probs looksmatched to his girl in terms of appeal but PSL wise she mogs him. BBC is massive halo on UK if he’s hitting it correct he doesn’t need to worry
Foids are heavily overrated, not just by the simps on here but also in general. I guarantee you that OP mogs his girl.
Bro I was not expecting that plot twist fucking hell :lul::lul::lul:

Shit caught me so off guard but you might be onto something… :feelshah:
:ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Sovvton and curryascenderr
Foids are heavily overrated, not just by the simps on here but also in general. I guarantee you that OP mogs his girl.

:ogre::ogre::ogre:
I saw the pics I wouldn’t say he mogs her PSL autists will tell you she mogs him to gandy heaven. Appeal wise I would argue looksmatched I do think his bird is mid/high HTB

• +1
I saw the pics I wouldn’t say he mogs her PSL autists will tell you she mogs him to gandy heaven. Appeal wise I would argue looksmatched I do think his bird is mid/high HTB
Even without seeing her I know he mogs her. She's frauding with fakeup and other tricks, you forget to take that into account. I haven't seen her pics though.

• +1
Even without seeing her I know he mogs her. She's frauding with fakeup and other tricks, you forget to take that into account. I haven't seen her pics though.
@Sovvton pm him the pic of you and your bird

• +1
Nah she mogs me ngl, and she legit never wears makeup ever :lul:

I’ll pm

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and curryascenderr

They don’t get it.

View attachment 3242925

Who’s we

OP are you moneymaxxed ? You won’t be able to keep her if you’re not. Birds like this are friends with other HTB’s that love a lavish lifestyle and will start dating guys with money soon if they are not. Moneymaxxing is the key to you keeping her your bbc won’t be enough

OP are you moneymaxxed ? You won’t be able to keep her if you’re not. Birds like this are friends with other HTB’s that love a lavish lifestyle and will start dating guys with money soon if they are not. Moneymaxxing is the key to you keeping her your bbc won’t be enough
I’m the opposite of moneymaxxed, she’s actually paid for my shit on multiple occasions over the past year 😭😭

Thats a good sign bc foids pay for your shit when they really like you, but i do need to fully moneymaxx soon bc after a long time its a bad look

I plan on grinding this year looks wise, money wise and school wise for myself but also to look like an even better long term option

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and curryascenderr
I’m the opposite of moneymaxxed, she’s actually paid for my shit on multiple occasions over the past year 😭😭

Thats a good sign bc foids pay for your shit when they really like you, but i do need to fully moneymaxx soon bc after a long time its a bad look

I plan on grinding this year looks wise, money wise and school wise for myself but also to look like an even better long term option
If you don’t monehmaxx over. Typical broke Tyrone . Luckily bbc have it easy to get corporate jobs now so you should be fine

I think she's like high MTB. I have seen her pictures.

• +1
If you don’t monehmaxx over. Typical broke Tyrone . Luckily bbc have it easy to get corporate jobs now so you should be fine
Please spare me

Its acceptable for me to not have money im a youngcel

• +1
You rate to harsh, she is flat as fuck tho
I rate based on face and yeah living in the Netherlands, it's only natural my rating scale is stricter as I'm exposed to the best-looking women.

• +1
I rate based on face and yeah living in the Netherlands, it's only natural my rating scale is stricter as I'm exposed to the best-looking women.
Is Netherlands good place for curry to geomax to ?

• +1
Is Netherlands good place for curry to geomax to ?
For geomaxxing? No way hahahahaha. Eastern Europe is a different story from what I hear, but I dunno. Eastern European women are also some of the best-looking women, so there's that. They're notorious for having ogre men and fogger foids.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sovvton and curryascenderr
For geomaxxing? No way hahahahaha. Eastern Europe is a different story from what I hear, but I dunno. Eastern European women are also some of the best-looking women, so there's that. They're notorious for having ogre men and fogger foids.
Makes sense

• +1
What’s your age? Also pm me what you and her look I am curious

Can you pm Pics

You’re like the majority of niggas here, being able to get a girl is nice and stuff but the NEED to be closer to 6psl is the only way to win in this current dating market.
You can still get brutalized no matter what your looks level are but chances Decrease hard the better looking you are

• +1