The reason why you can't find success with women

Stylebender

Stylebender

Banned
Your face. It's your face.
You can be skinny, you can have shit frame, you can watch anime read mangas and play video games all day long, if you had a good looking face all of that wouldn't have mattered. If you had a good looking face, just by going outside in a bar having a drink you'd get pussy.

Does looksmaxing work? It probably does, but to a certain extent, especially with surgeries. You just need to be realistic and not become delusional thinking that you'll go from shit looking to male model tier.
Lifting weights, playing sports, having a good diet, skincare routine, good hygiene, all of these should just be things that you do for your own health first, then for women.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite, Deleted member 466, Deleted member 206 and 9 others
Agreed. I'm royally fucked and am going to rope cos I can't stand my beta male facial genetics any more. Everytime I look in the mirror I feel like putting all the shards in my fucking eyes so I won't be able to look at my face again. Fuck my father and grandpa

It's my big ass nose

Inject T

• +1
Reactions: SLA, Insomniac, Deleted member 443 and 2 others
Or maybe it's because you don't talk to people and wish to be treated like Chad when you are average. Average guys gotta put in work to get laid ngl.

>Muh Chad gets approached
Yes and? If u don't well then you're average so u need to start working on game

• +1
Reactions: bain and Deleted member 611
> or, y'know, maybe, just maybe
Reddit cucc

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 443
Ugly + autistic = death

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Its all FACE. If you have 8/10 plus face , you don’t need to do anything - just don’t get fat and take showers / groom . You will be a slayer . As long as you are not dwarf.

If you are between 6-8 range in face , then other factors like body frame , muscles , style , and looksMaxing can work . These are the guys who can potentially benefit from nose job , chin / jaw or eyelid type stuff. I personally think even the best plastic surgeon can only add 1 point to your face overall . So if you a 7, yes you can be 8 provided those are correctable defects .

Face below 6 , don’t bother . No hope . Either cope with therapy , meds , MgTOW or dope with alcohol , drugs and hookers. If nothing works , rope . These are horrible realities for men in current era .

5-4? It’s over for you bro. I am sorry

retarded cope gymnastics thread #356
"face is the only thing that matters because if you have 10/10 face you get pussy". just fucking lol at this absolute rack of reasoning. how to disprove your dumb theory = go to a club once go get some friends talk to some people bro. i see 5s get laid more than 6s even 7s because they got balls and they got vibe, no problem. ofc opry is always going to get laid. how does this impact your life? tip::::: it doesnt. work with what you have mang. if you actually think male 5s dont get laid dont get ltrs youre confirmed for defeatist cuck or too young to see people have relationships or get pulls. unless your 4-, dont use your looks as an excuse for living a subpar life, its complete utter cope and the easiest way to avoid having to come to face with the fact that youre a subhuman, shoving it off on muh face is just shoving it off on things you cant control (bcs youre a defeatist rotting cuck that sits in the corner of the room watching everyone around you having a turn at life enjoying it while you are thinking about how your 6incher would be too tiny to even reach the hole so you open up looksmax on your phone instead), you have no excuse for not living an medium-to-upper average life if youre 4+. end. weird thing about these sites is how people seem to think that putting every blame off themselves is some revolutionary theory or mindset tbh, redpill: every weak minded low t subhuman that has ever lived on earth has done that shit, congrats now youre one of them and youre making sure thats not going to change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206, jefferson and Nibba
i see 5s get laid more than 6s even 7s because they got balls and they got vibe, no problem.
:clap: x10000
If incels left the basement they would see this but alas they don't :(

• +1
Reactions: bain
nah mang theyre all prostitutes im telling you theyre all prostitutes srlsy all prostitus game is fake theyre all prostitutes only lachowski gets laid

• +1
nah mang theyre all prostitutes im telling you theyre all prostitutes srlsy all prostitus game is fake theyre all prostitutes only lachowski gets laid
Lmao incel philosophy:
>All women are whores
>But I still can't get laid

J
F
L
Buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: bain
Lmao incel philosophy:
>All women are whores

J
F
L
Buddy boyo
They are whores for Chad.

There’s nothing they won’t do for Chad.

• +1
You are autistic but I guess you know this already. You go by the normalfag definition of incels prob overdosed on soylent

Lmao incel philosophy:
>All women are whores

J
F
L
Buddy boyo
how did you like my cuck, 6inch analogy btw tbh. i was quite proud of it myself, thinking about keeping it in tbh
essay feedback you know

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
"face is the only thing that matters because if you have 10/10 face you get pussy". just fucking lol at this absolute rack of reasoning. how to disprove your dumb theory = go to a club once go get some friends talk to some people bro. i see 5s get laid more than 6s even 7s because they got balls and they got vibe, no problem. ofc opry is always going to get laid. how does this impact your life? tip::::: it doesnt. work with what you have mang. if you actually think male 5s dont get laid dont get ltrs youre confirmed for defeatist cuck or too young to see people have relationships or get pulls. unless your 4-, dont use your looks as an excuse for living a subpar life, its complete utter cope and the easiest way to avoid having to come to face with the fact that youre a subhuman, shoving it off on muh face is just shoving it off on things you cant control (bcs youre a defeatist rotting cuck that sits in the corner of the room watching everyone around you having a turn at life enjoying it while you are thinking about how your 6incher would be too tiny to even reach the hole so you open up looksmax on your phone instead), you have no excuse for not living an medium-to-upper average life if youre 4+. end. weird thing about these sites is how people seem to think that putting every blame off themselves is some revolutionary theory or mindset tbh, redpill: every weak minded low t subhuman that has ever lived on earth has done that shit, congrats now youre one of them and youre making sure thats not going to change.
“Just go talk to people brooooo it works for me.”
FA3783E5 4ECA 4BC3 8052 2FEECCE195E8

how did you like my cuck, 6inch analogy btw tbh. i was quite proud of it myself, thinking about keeping it in tbh
essay feedback you know
Keep it

You are autistic but I guess you know this already. You go by the normalfag definition of incels prob overdosed on soylent
I spent a year on .me . And every incel I talked to had the same beliefs. So you said you drink Soylent you cuck. Your entire being is hypocrisy I hope you know that

“Just go talk to people brooooo it works for me.”
View attachment 7122
yeah man heres a selfie i took real quick this morning when i got out of bed
iu

srs though at least write me some essays if youre going to cope. just pretending that everyone else is gl is exactly the cope i was talking about, youre trying to shove any responsibility away from your subhuman self (not your face its your ability to act properly and get your shit together make the most out of life), "oh muh its factors i cant control bad genes haha no point in trying haha" meanwhile you would go down hard if you tried so you dont instead of learning it srs boyo mang go out make something off it tbh

Keep it

I spent a year on .me . And every incel I talked to had the same beliefs. So you said you drink Soylent you cuck. Your entire being is hypocrisy I hope you know that
.me is full of chadlite "incels" like VST and Weed. The definition of incel is being too ugly to be wanted/in a relationship. If you think those people don't exist you should log out and start posting on r/IncelTears and r/cuckold I guess it's the same. Also you posting on .me for a year highlights the issue since you are doing nothing but mocking incels when this subject comes up.

we srsly need a clap emojie

yeah man heres a selfie i took real quick this morning when i got out of bed
iu

srs though at least write me some essays if youre going to cope. just pretending that everyone else is gl is exactly the cope i was talking about, youre trying to shove any responsibility away from your subhuman self (not your face its your ability to act properly and get your shit together make the most out of life), "oh muh its factors i cant control bad genes haha no point in trying haha" meanwhile you would go down hard if you tried so you dont instead of learning it srs boyo mang go out make something off it tbh
lol gay. You're on a forum whose entire concept revolves around accepting the blackpill of looks, yet here you are denying it. The eternal foid has been programmed to seek out what mother nature through trial and error has deemed superior genetics. These are primordial impulses that have been bred into her over the span of millions, if not billions of years. Obviously the eternal foid seeks out the best genes for her off spring, for it is her role as the eternal selector. The easiest way for her to recognize so called "superior genetics" is through, though not limited to, B O N E S T R U C T U R E. But no, you're right. You must be. All of these things can very easily be neglected by "putting oneself out there", spending hundreds of dollars per month on haircuts, wasting thousands of hours in the gym, not going out in public without wearing expensive parfumes, driving fast cars, and having a great personality. Those are the traits nature has naturally made her select for, right?

The only way we can win as a sex and truly ascend to a higher state of being is through seizing the means of reproduction

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
I look like a biker/serial killer combo

Inb4 fivedollardicklet cums all over this thread at me

lol gay. You're on a forum whose entire concept revolves around accepting the blackpill of looks, yet here you are denying it. The eternal foid has been programmed to seek out what mother nature through trial and error has deemed superior genetics. These are primordial impulses that have been bred into her over the span of millions, if not billions of years. Obviously the eternal foid seeks out the best genes for her off spring, for it is her role as the eternal selector. The easiest way for her to recognize so called "superior genetics" is through, though not limited to, B O N E S T R U C T U R E. But no, you're right. You must be. All of these things can very easily be neglected by "putting oneself out there", spending hundreds of dollars per month on haircuts, wasting thousands of hours in the gym, not going out in public without wearing expensive parfumes, driving fast cars, and having a great personality. Those are the traits nature has naturally made her select for, right?

The only way we can win as a sex and truly ascend to a higher state of being is through seizing the means of reproduction
lmaao youre better off calling for you gay boyfriend like you did last time instead of delivering me this pile of shit

you think social ability is not a major indicator of survival ability and reproduction succes? woah massive suprises humans live and have lived in groups for *le millions if not le billions of years*. you fucking retard did you ever see me denying looks matter? they matter a lot, if youre PSL3- you might as well castrate yourself probably srs give up on women fuck actual prostitutes if needed. the do not matter enough for you to cope with it and call it the only reason youre failing at life and fencing with ghosts all day long on some anxious teen-forum though. this is made evident literally every fucking time you go outside, you are coping extremely hard and most likely deliberately deluding yourself if you think 4+ males cant get laid. woah bro woah massive surpise bro woah they do. instead of going out and observing that pretty much the entire adult population has a ten times better life with ten times the amount of social interaction and puss the avg incel has (and that these people are actuallly accepting and accesible and not a bunch of big bad meanies sadface sadface [though im not sure if this is an incel thing or an /r9k/-thing, probably both]), you are here making posts to cope with your subpar existence and denying that you bring this shit upon yourself. you can theorize on your zero stat oh muh evolutionary selection processes in todays society-hobby essay (source: dictionary) but you know why no one gives a shit? its because anyone not drowning themselves in cope-material at every hour sees (and experiences) the proof of the fact thats its whiny and cucked bullshit every day they live. do women want chad? ofc they do. does this mean that you cant get laid if you are not chad? do i even have to answer

@FiveFourManlet

Niggers can't be intimidating. They give good BJ's though
lmaao youre better off calling for you gay boyfriend like you did last time instead of delivering me this pile of shit

you think social ability is not a major indicator of survival ability and reproduction succes? woah massive suprises humans live and have lived in groups for *le millions if not le billions of years*. you fucking retard did you ever see me denying looks matter? they matter a lot, if youre PSL3- you might as well castrate yourself probably srs give up on women fuck actual prostitutes if needed. the do not matter enough for you to cope with it and call it the only reason youre failing at life and fencing with ghosts all day long on some anxious teen-forum though. this is made evident literally every fucking time you go outside, you are coping extremely hard and most likely deliberately deluding yourself if you think 4+ males cant get laid. woah bro woah massive surpise bro woah they do. instead of going out and observing that pretty much the entire adult population has a ten times better life with ten times the amount of social interaction and puss the avg incel has (and that these people are actuallly accepting and accesible and not a bunch of big bad meanies sadface sadface [though im not sure if this is an incel thing or an /r9k/-thing, probably both]), you are here making posts to cope with your subpar existence and denying that you bring this shit upon yourself. you can theorize on your zero stat oh muh evolutionary selection processes in todays society-hobby essay (source: dictionary) but you know why no one gives a shit? its because anyone not drowning themselves in cope-material at every hour sees (and experiences) the proof of the fact thats its whiny and cucked bullshit every day they live. do women want chad? ofc they do. does this mean that you cant get laid if you are not chad? do i even have to answer

Yeah having good social skills is for gay people.
@bain looks a rapeable twink

you think social ability is not a major indicator of survival ability and reproduction succes? woah massive suprises humans live and have lived in groups for *le millions if not le billions of years*
Correct. The thing about selection criteria is that they're inherently genetic. Obviously this would have to be the case, given that it's not one's learned abilities that get passed down through reproduction, but rather one's genetic material. The reason foids find anything attractive to begin with is precisely for this reason. Sure, there are ways in which one could manipulate these criteria, effectively cheating the genetic game, ie looksmaxxing, but as a baseline assumption, it certainly holds weight. There is no surgery for your personality, there is no cure for autism, there is nothing one can do about one's appearance beyond a certain point. This isn't even touching upon the fact that the natural dynamics have been massively tilted in favor of foids by (((you know who))). Looks matter more now than they have at any time in the past, and it'll only get worse as we continue to neglect spirituality in favor of hedonism. We're effectively breeding people who're extremely lookscentered and shallow by making appearance the primary, if not sole criteria of sexual success. Add to this (((their))) continued stranglehold of culture and media and you have witch broth of a future prospect to look forward to, as if things aren't bad enough already.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
Correct. The thing about selection criteria is that they're inherently genetic. Obviously this would have to be the case, given that it's not one's learned abilities that get passed down through reproduction, but rather one's genetic material. The reason foids find anything attractive to begin with is precisely for this reason. Sure, there are ways in which one could manipulate these criteria, effectively cheating the genetic game, ie looksmaxxing, but as a baseline assumption, it certainly holds weight. There is no surgery for your personality, there is no cure for autism, there is nothing one can do about one's appearance beyond a certain point. This isn't even touching upon the fact that the natural dynamics have been massively tilted in favor of foids by (((you know who))). Looks matter more now than they have at any time in the past, and it'll only get worse as we continue to neglect spirituality in favor of hedonism. We're effectively breeding people who're extremely lookscentered and shallow by making appearance the primary, if not sole criteria of sexual success. Add to this (((their))) continued stranglehold of culture and media and you have witch broth of a future prospect to look forward to, as if things aren't bad enough already.
muh jews are the reason i cant make it
meh i agree the game is changing with dating apps and shit sure, looks matter more now sure. doesnt mean that you cant get laid if youre not sean o pry though. not in the mood to look up studies rn le two jobs plus uni but denying that status and general social ability/control are not meaningfully attractive features is plain wrong and defying almost any real-life observation out there to be made (which is entirely my point, you can spew (zero-source ofc) theories on natural selection all you want but any non-basement dweller can see thats its bullshit in the lengths to which it attempts to explain sexual dynamics, plenty of 4s getting laid, plenty of 6s on a dry streak). pretending you dont control your own hapinness (and sexual success) is very easy very tempting but its straightup self-sabotaging and detrimental to life quality. if youre 4+ maybe even 3+ the cure to your inceldom is to forget your muh jew muh women shit and to start socializing, coping in the other direction and finding something that makes you happy. pretending you cant do shit about your situation is bitchboy trait #1 will get you nowhere
Yeah having good social skills is for gay people.
@bain looks a rapeable twink
wor7DVe.gif

thats not how we do it here bro
me @ you when i read this post:
giphy.gif

we will try this again bro sharp now
my mom made this vid a while back when i was getting ready for school
(say something nice about me)
iu

Last edited:
muh jews are the reason i cant make it
meh i agree the game is changing with dating apps and shit sure, looks matter more now sure. doesnt mean that you cant get laid if youre not sean o pry though. not in the mood to look up studies rn le two jobs plus uni but denying that status and general social ability/control are not meaningfully attractive features is plain wrong and defying almost any real-life observation out there to be made (which is entirely my point, you can spew (zero-source ofc) theories on natural selection all you want but any non-basement dweller can see thats its bullshit in the lengths to which it attempts to explain sexual dynamics, plenty of 4s getting laid, plenty of 6s on a dry streak). pretending you dont control your own hapinness (and sexual success) is very easy very tempting but its straightup self-sabotaging and detrimental to life quality. if youre 4+ maybe even 3+ the cure to your inceldom is to forget your muh jew muh women shit and to start socializing, coping in the other direction and finding something that makes you happy. pretending you cant do shit about your situation is bitchboy trait #1 will get you nowhere

wor7DVe.gif

thats not how we do it here bro
me @ you when i read this post:
giphy.gif

we will try this again bro sharp now
my mom made this vid a while back when i was getting ready for school
(say something nice about me)
iu
I'm not incel buddy boyo. At least I don't think I am. I lost my virginity at 18, I'm 6'0, have good eye area, actually deformed nose but whatever. Once I get rhino I'll ascend to high tier normie probably. I'm not speaking for myself here, as if that's even relevant to anything I've argued for. I recognize the grim reality of reproduction. As civilization collapses and we descend into barbarism, the parameter for the average man to live a meaningful existence will continue to shrink. The incels are just those that are first to notice and bear the brunt of this descent into barbarism, or mass extermination event as I like calling it, because they're at the absolute bottom of the sexual hierarchy. But even they, perhaps 40 years ago even, would've been able to find a spouse perfectly fine. The only way in which we can win as a sex and ultimately as a species is by seizing the means of reproduction, as we did in the past.

Last edited: