the reason why you don't get women is that you lack confidence

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
If even yourself don't believe you can bag her, why would she believe it?? confidence can break many barriers. you have to behave like an alpha man, pretend you fuck every girl you target, it's a self fulfilling prophecy, the more you believe it and act like it, the more women believe it and give you pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JohnBaza, rand anon, autistic_tendencies and 8 others
i wish the best for you

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PARISIEN, NZb6Air, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
and women are evil cos all they care about is tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Costcosuperstore
If even yourself don't believe you can bag her, why would she believe it?? confidence can break many barriers. you have to behave like an alpha man, pretend you fuck every girl you target, it's a self fulfilling prophecy, the more you believe it and act like it, the more women believe it and give you pussy.
U cannot instill fake confidence, people will see right through

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
and women are evil cos all they care about is tyrone
even tyrone wouldn't be able to bag if he acted all shy and thinks he's not attractive and doesn't get the fuck. mindset does 90% of the work

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, isis_Bleach and BrutalMogger
that's why you need to work on it. you need real confidence
How lmao, if u r good at something people will be positive and giving u confidence
If u r bad people will also be negative, u have to be good at something in the first place

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Costcosuperstore
How lmao, if u r good at something people will be positive and giving u confidence
If u r bad people will also be negative, u have to be good at something in the first place
it doesn't work like that. you need to have confidence from the inside, and how people perceive you will change accordingly

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and Costcosuperstore
it doesn't work like that. you need to have confidence from the inside, and how people perceive you will change accordingly
IMG 5234

Just be confident :feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, uglysub8male, bishounen0bladee and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and Costcosuperstore
Its not confidence, im very confident on myself, the stances i take on serious matters, etc. It is just Non NTness.

• So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ
Its not confidence, im very confident on myself, the stances i take on serious matters, etc. It is just Non NTness.
NT can vary among various environments, confidence is universal. And i doubt you're really neurodivergent unless you haven't been diagnosed, likely just unskilled in interacting with people

NT can vary among various environments, confidence is universal. And i doubt you're really neurodivergent unless you haven't been diagnosed, likely just unskilled in interacting with people
Nah, i interact a decent amount with people everyday because of necessity and culture. But yeah, im definetly non NT. Lots of people correlate Non Ntness with being a schizo playing videogames all day and not going out. Its not necessarily that, just constantly overthinking, being shy and very silent, avoiding people and crowded streets the best you can, etc. Being able to start a conversation and continue for 10 minutes its not difficult after you have witnessed it and done it millions of times, but to continue that is difficult.

Also you, its difficult to believe you dont have confidence. You seem a very confident person in the sense of how you write.

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing, rand anon and autistic_tendencies
but look at urself tho Op

Nah, i interact a decent amount with people everyday because of necessity and culture. But yeah, im definetly non NT. Lots of people correlate Non Ntness with being a schizo playing videogames all day and not going out. Its not necessarily that, just constantly overthinking, being shy and very silent, avoiding people and crowded streets the best you can, etc. Being able to start a conversation and continue for 10 minutes its not difficult after you have witnessed it and done it millions of times, but to continue that is difficult.

Also you, its difficult to believe you dont have confidence. You seem a very confident person in the sense of how you write.
it depends, sometimes i believe that i'm ugly and not worthy, and it shows on how the interactions with people change. when i think i'm cool and strong, people immediately switch their attitude and turn friendly and flirty.

Actually kys. There are plenty of subhuman autists who lack self awareness that are extremely confident talking to women that get absolutely nothing but laughed at. You are literally the “just be confident bro” meme. Confidence means nothing without the looks retard

Actually kys. There are plenty of subhuman autists who lack self awareness that are extremely confident talking to women that get absolutely nothing but laughed at. You are literally the “just be confident bro” meme. Confidence means nothing without the looks retard
tales from the fucking basement. no one should take advice from people who live on the internet and have no life experience

tales from the fucking basement. no one should take advice from people who live on the internet and have no life experience
The facts don’t change regardless who says it

• +1
what arguments?? you're a closet homo in love with me, that's the argument
even when ignoring me I’m still your mind 24/7
Rent free indeed

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Lol 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

• JFL
Confidence is literally looks

• +1
The facts don’t change regardless who says it
your facts just aren't facts. if you ever left your basement you would see that majority of men can pull if they have confidence.

• JFL
Reactions: RICHCELDOM
your facts just aren't facts. if you ever left your basement you would see that majority of men can pull if they have confidence.
You’re actually trolling rn

This is you

please leave your basement before it's too late for you. i'm trying to help you
Leave your papas pizzeria Jew Job ur mother forces you to work as

• JFL
please leave your basement before it's too late for you. i'm trying to help you
Please kys. That’s the only thing that would help me

• JFL
Fake it till you make it theory

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon, itzyaboyJJ and the BULL
Please kys. That’s the only thing that would help me
you clearly have mental issues right now. leashing your anger towards me won't help you. you need to take matters in your hands, or you'll end up miserable

• JFL
Copemaxxing

• +1
Im ugly thats the problem

why would i. i'm not a rotting retard like you
It would help me and you claimed you wanted to do that, so please, just kys to help me out bro

So over for bluepillers
i rotted on blackpill forums before you grew your first hair on the pubes. you retards can only see black and white, cannot accept like is way more complex. what's your big discovery, that model looking guys can pull more easily?? wowza bro, big discovery.