The reason y ur incel

D

Deleted member 12688

Bro ima have a real talk w y’all this time, i’m not even tryna say this in a “I’m-better-than-you” attitude just genuinely giving y’all something to reflect on

Niggas be asking why i seem to hate most looksmax users and it’s because YOU NIGGAS ARE WEIRD!!! Ion have empathy for weird niggas, i cant fucking stand a nigga who cant just act normal and most of the world can’t either maybe that’s y ur incels

Deadasss hanging out with friends irl then opening ur phone to check looksmax feels like u entered a different dimension of sexually frustrated indians and middle easterners

I gotta write my damn eviscerstions shit like an aspie with yall damn humor cuz i feel like y’all ain’t even in touch enough with the real world to understand normal people humor

Ngl i cringe at most of my eviscerstion s after i write them because the looksmax humor i need to resort to is fucking horrible and cringy as fuck , but people find it entertaining and it’s entertaining for me too cuz usually ends up with a nigga being deadly mad at me and from there i just bait it on to a longer and more entertaining “beef” (usually just one-sided self-humiliation and me baiting)

The average snapscore on looksmax is probably like 1000 and average IG follower count is probably 43 and y’all antisocial asses wonder why nobody befriends u

U niggas fucking do Masc vs Prettyboy mog battle, Tall chadlite vs short chad mog battle, it’s like this shit is some sort of RPG game to y’all and y’all use male models as the playable characters and their special abilities are their “halos” like jaw and eye color and shit

Deadass bro i’d be lying if i said most y’all niggas ain’t odd as shit , most of yall are living in yall own little world in ur heads cuz y’all don’t even live life outside of it, shits so crazy to me

sometimes i laugh when i see a mog battle thread title or a nigga trying to insult someone saying shit like “u fecking utter abomination i will rape your ancestors graves and send you in exile” like my nigga what the fuck is with y’all’s fantasy ass daydreamer ass roasts, Y’all try insulting someone like this irl and everybody’s gonna look at u like ur a Leper

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Frank Jack @mulattomaxxer @🌈👽 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @RetardSubhuman @Jagged0 @AlwaysHaveQuestions

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Uglybrazilian, Beetlejuice and 17 others
ok

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
"i cant fucking stand a nigga who cant just act normal"

this is mainly why I get at @Proex

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14867, UglyGod360 and 2 others
i feel like some users here just get sucked in the mood of this site. sometimes i clear my head and read this site it's funny asf ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Larpongstopper, Deleted member 8244 and 2 others

dn rd tbh

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Make an evisceration thread on @Proex then

• Love it
Reactions: MrGlutton
Y'ALL Y’ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL Y'ALL
:y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all::y'all:

we get it nigga ur more NT than most people here

"i cant fucking stand a nigga who cant just act normal"

this is mainly why I get at @Proex
I don't know the dude personally but anyone who has an Avi like that on here is weird as fuck imo

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
then teach us to be normal. It would be very helpful

just act black no cap
"ayo bro you listen to that [generic tasteless rap song] yet? [generic rapper] killed it when he talked about fucking hoes and stealing shit no cap bro fr fr on god :forcedsmile:"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 12669 and isis_Bleach
Incels

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 8461
I caged at the roast shit jfl its so true niggas here be roasting others like "you giga subhuman abomination ape" like WTF is this lingo lol its literally autistic behaviour

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Deleted member 12669
I caged at the roast shit jfl its so true niggas here be roasting others like "you giga subhuman abomination ape" like WTF is this lingo lol its literally autistic behaviour
The only thing I've learnt from this site is how to insult ethnics tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Uglybrazilian