The reason you are POOR and MISERABLE

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
It's because you're a lazy bumbling idiot too afraid to take ACTION. You'd rather sit around daydreaming about the life you could be living IF only you weren't a slothful bitch. You gotta take that first step NOW.

Stop being a lazy bastard.

You already know how to make money. You know exactly what to do so go out there and do it. Or spend the rest of your life as a spectator.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 22354 and 11 others
BoneDensity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, justinzayn, Cidre enjoyer and 12 others
cope

i only dream of being good looking

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 22780
The average wage in the UK is £4 per hour once taxes and mandatory life expenses are removed. Tell me how I should make money?

I already have more in my savings through lucky investment than I could earn in the rest of my life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and Deleted member 14693
It's because you're a lazy bumbling idiot too afraid to take ACTION. You'd rather sit around daydreaming about the life you could be living IF only you weren't a slothful bitch. You gotta take that first step NOW.

Stop being a lazy bastard.

You already know how to make money. You know exactly what to do so go out there and do it. Or spend the rest of your life as a spectator.
71745248 b08c 4606 b1b3 359cbdec3417

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 23848, ManletBlackcel and 7 others
The average wage in the UK is £4 per hour once taxes and mandatory life expenses are removed. Tell me how I should make money?

I already have more in my savings through lucky investment than I could earn in the rest of my life.
Dam in the USA I can make 4X that with an entry salary. Wtf is up with the UK?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and capybara
Dam in the USA I can make 4X that with an entry salary. Wtf is up with the UK?

It's the USA that is the outlier here, UK is basically like most of the rest of the world.

Sadly it's almost impossible to get a visa for your country as a white man from the UK.

It's the USA that is the outlier here, UK is basically like most of the rest of the world.

Sadly it's almost impossible to get a visa for your country as a white man from the UK.
I always assumed Western countries had similar wages to the USA differing by maybe 20% at most.

You should start a business and stop relying on "luck" to be your lifeboat.

Alphas make their own "luck".

Alphas make their own luck because business relies on networking and favourable interaction with clients, which only happens if... guess what... you're Chad to begin with.

All comes back to it. No point trying anything until I get the surgeries I need.

I always assumed Western countries had similar wages to the USA differing by maybe 20% at most.
It's even worse since the euro and pound have collapsed more than 20% this year alone. And the cost of living and taxation is on another level entirely.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It's even worse since the euro and pound have collapsed more than 20% this year alone. And the cost of living and taxation is on another level entirely.
Is this because of the war or have things always been that bad?

Is this because of the war or have things always been that bad?

Because our economy has been weak since forever compared to the USA, when you start raising rates we can't follow without destroying our economics completely and our currencies collapse.

• +1
Because our economy has been weak since forever compared to the USA, when you start raising rates we can't follow without destroying our economics completely and our currencies collapse.
On some level the UK deserves this I do feel some sympathy for the slave working classes but they benefited for longer then they should have either way.

On some level the UK deserves this I do feel some sympathy for the slave working classes but they benefited for longer then they should have either way.

Benefited is an apt expression. "Working" classes is not.

Benefited is an apt expression. "Working" classes is not.
I prefer peasants its what the average brit has been for thousands of years and will be until their Arab replacements dilute every last one of them

I prefer peasants its what the average brit has been for thousands of years and will be until their Arab replacements dilute every last one of them

More like Indian around here but yeah.
Fuck being a peasant. I've got enough money to see how my story ends without degrading myself with that, thank god.

• +1
More like Indian around here but yeah.
Fuck being a peasant. I've got enough money to see how my story ends without degrading myself with that, thank god.
If you get an online skill set I would recommend going to Latin America.

I read this post in an Andrew Tate voice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Primalsplit and BoneDensity

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Deleted member 22354, alphamaxxxx and 1 other person
The world's greatest winning streak started with one win

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
No point trying anything until I get the surgeries I need.
You lost the battle in your head before you even arrived to the battlefield.

• +1
Reactions: alphamaxxxx
you probably dont know the struggle of being low class

• +1
Reactions: Acion

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Primalsplit, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
The reason i'm poor: I was born in Brazil
The reason i'm miserable: I'm ugly

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Acion
Wtf is up with the UK?
No competition/innovation + massive immigration which nukes wages.

US is dream land compared to other western countries when considering compensation.

Other western countries try to compensate with things like free health care, better quality of life etc. but that is a matter of preference.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Other western countries try to compensate with things like free health care, better quality of life etc. but that is a matter of preference.
Those welfare safety nets ensure you can't really fail in life, but its 10x harder to build wealth in UK and western Europe than the US.

• +1
Reactions: Sleeper and bara
Those welfare safety nets ensure you can't really fail in life, but its 10x harder to build wealth in UK and western Europe than the US.
Correct I don't get why so many Americans dont understand this. The "benefits" that exist over here are only there because people (basically women) retardedly believed that the government would actually care about or take care of them if they handed over all their money through very heavy taxes. In reality this only works for people who are bottom of the barrel lazy and cattle minded (women) and everyone else is just forced down into the same position. We have a 40% income tax rate alone and 23% percent vat while social welfare is the largest government expenditure in both Britain and Ireland. These things literally just exist to prop up single women at the expense of absolutely everyone else.

You dont need these "benefits" that youll find in europe when you already make more than enough money to afford all the things europeans get in shitty benefits plus far more. I have two female cousins in New York, both college dropouts and working shit jobs (hair dresser and elderly care worker) yet they both have cars and apartments since their mid 20's. When they came to visit here they said it would be impossible to live because everything is just so expensive. Most people here wont be making more than 30k after taxes here until theyre somewhere in their 30s and at least a bachelors degree. Meanwhile you can do that in the US as a highschooler picking up poo from dog parks

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and BoneDensity