the reason you cant move on from bullying

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

Dogpilled again
You can’t move on from bullying because the reason you were bullied in the first place will never go away. Your bullies attacked you because you’re different and not only are you different you’re inferior. And your inferiority will never go and so you’ll never forget your bullies words because they werent Just insults they were the truth. Even if nobody bullied you you’d still be a worthless sack of shit and that’s why you suffer not because of the bullies.

You’re bullies insults weren’t meaningless they were timeless truths, they will always ring true when u remember them. and the truth is that you’re an inferior piece of shit. if you got bullied it it’s because you are inferior and your life’s purpose is to hate yourself for decades and then die.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
Just say loudly to your bully infront of everyone that you will do a mass school shooting if he doesn't stop

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fewwgrams, hopecel, isis_Bleach and 1 other person
Just say loudly to your bully infront of everyone that you will do a mass school shooting if he doesn't stop
u can shoot the bully but u cant shoot the truth of what he said, ig u can shoot urself and then that makes u a better person cuz now ur dead and not ruining life by existing

• JFL
lol stfu

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and isis_Bleach
All my old bullies are now my friends lol. One of them gave me their old iPhone 11 because they were sad I had a 2014 Samsung

• JFL
u can shoot the bully but u cant shoot the truth of what he said,
I was never bullied in my life.
ig u can shoot urself and then that makes u a better person cuz now ur dead and not ruining life by existing
I would rather put everyone on earth in a concentration camp then kill myself lol.

But what if I wanna ruin life ? What if I enjoy their suffering ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel and isis_Bleach
All my old bullies are now my friends lol. One of them gave me their old iPhone 11 because they were sad I had a 2014 Samsung
doesnt sound like a bully
I was never bullied in my life.

I would rather put everyone on earth in a concentration camp then kill myself lol.

But what if I wanna ruin life ? What if I enjoy their suffering ?
i dont like u anymore

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Robert_