The reason you like hating on things....................

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
B55ac1126149184f124fd0f106215a29

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc, Kristin, Deleted member 6867 and 6 others
5fd01be3c82b79505cb5f3f3530b0501
71601f95231f81082511a655f700b94f

This guy and his bitter butt-hurt moany posts sum up the Black Pill extremist community.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
I hate because its fun hating feels good even though it shoudlnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12303
Yup very accurate.

Be aware of the female nature. Be alert to it. Familiarise yourself with it. But appreciate and acknowledge that it is just their nature and only one side of it. There are other sides to their nature which are a lot more comforting.
On sum they're pieces of shit tho, im sure Ted Bundy had a sweet side, but still fuck him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 6908
Why would they?
Men are seeking for sex, good looking men have that, so no problem

Imagine being gl, seeing that new girl in your group of friend, she already put her eyes on you. Asking her to go out, she acceptes, and it ended up with you giving her a doggystyle.. you have no worries, what a dream.

Meanwhile i am rejected with the weirdest excuses ever. I don't hate anyway, just hope this will change one day

Why would they?

Imagine being gl, seeing that new girl in your group of friend, she already put her eyes on you. Asking her to go out, she acceptes, and it ended up with you giving her a doggystyle.. you have no worries, what a dream.

Meanwhile i am rejected with the weirdest excuses ever. I don't hate anyway, just hope this will change one day

Yawns.

We are not all made equal.

Deal with it.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Why would they?

Good looking guys hate women too, in LTR they are pain in the ass and will cuck Chad or Tyrone if they get weak and give women control. When women gets control she will abuse her boyfriend and turn him into a cuck, then leave him if no betabux money is coming.

Whats redeeming about women? Even my mother is fucking annoying and she loves me unconditionally, never mind what a conditional loving foid is like.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6908
Not being a simp =/= hating women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6867