The reason you support lgbt

D

Deleted member 4106

Kraken
1 Are there gay Chads, which do you prefer, Chad getting a blowjob from your oneite, or Chad paying a blowjob?
2 Women undergoing surgery to become men, they live in tutorial mode, their life is already won at the moment of their birth. To see them thinking that living in the skin of a man is better, is laughable.
Interestingly, the suicide rate among trans men (women who have had surgery) is higher than that of trans women, I wonder why?
3 You are obliged, to go against these current social movements, it is social suicide

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheChosenChad and Deleted member 9380
based

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4106
1 Are there gay Chads, which do you prefer, Chad getting a blowjob from your oneite, or Chad paying a blowjob?
2 Women undergoing surgery to become men, they live in tutorial mode, their life is already won at the moment of their birth. To see them thinking that living in the skin of a man is better, is laughable.
Interestingly, the suicide rate among trans men (women who have had surgery) is higher than that of trans women, I wonder why?
3 You are obliged, to go against these current social movements, it is social suicide
but i dont

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106