The reason you're poor

Shkreliii

Shkreliii

Kraken
All you need is 10k, or 1 year of wageslaving (im being kind, you can easily make 20k) your parents allow you to stay a little over your schooling period, by then you should have over 10k saved, use this 10k to take care of opportunities,

2 oppurtunities ive witness this MONTH, bitcoin up over 100%
Norwegian airlines up over 100%

Yes, this month (being kind again) you couldve gotten over 20%.

You're continously missing oppurtunities that will most likely NEVER come again, such as when s&p 500 fell 8%. You're continously being mad about not having money, whilst continously missing oppurtunities.

There's thousands of way to become a company owner, solve an issue. The rich are those who cater to societies slaves. They are not astronauts, doctors saving thousands in mumbai.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, zylaro, poopoohead and 6 others
From btc bottom you couldve made 200% easily, btc will go to 100k

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dunkelheit, socialcel and Infinite
Covid created a huge gap causing thousands of opportunities, the war in ukraine caused thousands of oppurtunities.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Infinite
Money is satanic

From btc bottom you couldve made 200% easily, btc will go to 100k
you've never traded stock in your entire life judging by this statement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, IMOGYOU, Deleted member 62902 and 2 others
Covid created a huge gap causing thousands of opportunities, the war in ukraine caused thousands of oppurtunities.
I still cry myself to sleep over the covid opportunities.

I had around 6-7 thousand in spare cash that I didn't need at the time and did nothing.

I considered investing it in stocks but was paralysed by what ifs

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
you've never traded stock in your entire life judging by this statement
I bought in from the bottom, im talking about last year when it was at 20k, and yes me being not knowledgeable in this area should tell you more, im aware the avg trader makes 10% per year in a career, but you're able to squeeze great oppurtunities this and last year which will most likely average oht to 10% per year, but id rather have it now than then

I still cry myself to sleep over the covid opportunities.

I had around 6-7 thousand in spare cash that I didn't need at the time and did nothing.

I considered investing it in stocks but was paralysed by what ifs
Its fine, take this as learning opportunity, my brother made 20k and i only had 1k, its fine as long as you pick yourself up, im sure zog has some great plans for the future. I hope we'll get a similar opportunity in the near future.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
10k takes years, by then i lost all opportunities and spend all of the 10k on drugs

10k takes years, by then i lost all opportunities and spend all of the 10k on drugs
As i said your family should cover basic bills, ive encountered a job making 24k a year with basic requirements, 4k covering taxes, in 1 year youll have more than 10k

• JFL
Reactions: Psychophilly
Nice post pookie o(〃^▽^〃)o

• Love it
cause I was born poor

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and 4lt.Real
i invested six figures into tqqq in june of 2020

do the math haha

• +1
All you need is 10k, or 1 year of wageslaving (im being kind, you can easily make 20k) your parents allow you to stay a little over your schooling period, by then you should have over 10k saved, use this 10k to take care of opportunities,

2 oppurtunities ive witness this MONTH, bitcoin up over 100%
Norwegian airlines up over 100%

Yes, this month (being kind again) you couldve gotten over 20%.

You're continously missing oppurtunities that will most likely NEVER come again, such as when s&p 500 fell 8%. You're continously being mad about not having money, whilst continously missing oppurtunities.

There's thousands of way to become a company owner, solve an issue. The rich are those who cater to societies slaves. They are not astronauts, doctors saving thousands in mumbai.
Da joos

• So Sad
Reactions: gooner23
It’s because I have to spend everything on surgery.

• +1
Broski I can get 4k dollars a year max (if ur being generous )in my country at 15 and that's before salary jfl

Broski I can get 4k dollars a year max (if ur being generous )in my country at 15 and that's before salary jfl
Get a bluepill education, be remarkable, get a scholarly visa somewhere nicer. Or move get minimum wage in some country better. You can still earn western money through internet, altough its harder