The reasons behind the generational declines in testosterone levels, IQ levels, health, mental health and buying power over each generation

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
why is it that after every generation the general population has less testosterone levels than the previous generation and lower IQ scores? worse health problems

"What's surprising about this study is that it shows that on top of that, young men have been averaging a loss of about the same amount of testosterone every year as older men do. That means a 25 year old in 2021 has about 50% lower testosterone levels, on average, than a 25 year old man from a generation ago."\

"IQ scores of young people are dropping by seven points every generation"

"A new study has found that young people's IQ scores have once again started to deteriorate after climbing steadily since the World War II. According to the first authoritative study of the phenomenon, the fall is believed to have started with those born in the year 1975 and equates to about seven points per generation."

I believe that the reason behind these lower testosterone levels are the result of modern living, sedentary lifestyle and poor diet and nutrition from living off ultra processed foods. We are getting weaker and weaker as a nation and we may soon have to be reliant on robots to sustain us because the general population is becoming so fucking stupid that we cant even do basic tasks anymore.

And we are only going to get dumber and dumber. More fatter, weaker, lower testosterone and have worse health. There's not much you can really do about this because you dont have full control over the xenoestrogens that you are being exposed to on a daily basis by your environment but the best thing I can suggest would be living a healthy lifestyle and getting enough sleep.

I honestly think this is kinda a good thing because the more dumbed down the world is and the less testosterone people have the less competition there is to compete with me.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Lawton88, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 4 others
Short answer: its the soy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 21044, Deleted member 1660 and 4 others
all the testosterone went to chad making him terachad

• So Sad
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Current generation of men look less masculine while women look more feminine

Prenatal exposure to xenoestrogens in effect

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman, Deleted member 14392, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
Short answer: its the soy
in ancient times they ate beef brains, beef balls, and every organ of the animal. This was common until only about 150 years ago.

The decline in everything else is because we eat total shit, with estrogenic compounds. Something that weakens muscles, including the brain, and makes men suicidal.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Lmao, stevenashbaby and 1 other person
Time for a new world order

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Also genetics.

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 21044
why is it that after every generation the general population has less testosterone levels than the previous generation and lower IQ scores?
Do they? IQ has been rising since we've tested it. Not that it matters. The IQ test hasn't even been confirmed to measure intelligence. There has been a decline in testosterone. But this isn't a multi generation thing. Since they tested it there has really only been one "generation" since.
worse health problems
We live in the most technically advanced time ever, we live longer and survive childhood at rates unbelievable 100 years ago.
"What's surprising about this study is that it shows that on top of that, young men have been averaging a loss of about the same amount of testosterone every year as older men do. That means a 25 year old in 2021 has about 50% lower testosterone levels, on average, than a 25 year old man from a generation ago."\
I don't think you understand what average means. The average testosterone level is being weighed down by the obese and sedentary. If you aren't those things you will probably have the same testosterone level as your grandpa assuming he was also not obese and not sedentary.

It's not xenoestrogens or whatever scare tactic that's going around today. Just don't be fat and exercise and you won't have to worry about low T.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
Do they? IQ has been rising since we've tested it. Not that it matters. The IQ test hasn't even been confirmed to measure intelligence. There has been a decline in testosterone. But this isn't a multi generation thing. Since they tested it there has really only been one "generation" since.

We live in the most technically advanced time ever, we live longer and survive childhood at rates unbelievable 100 years ago.

I don't think you understand what average means. The average testosterone level is being weighed down by the obese and sedentary. If you aren't those things you will probably have the same testosterone level as your grandpa assuming he was also not obese and not sedentary.

It's not xenoestrogens or whatever scare tactic that's going around today. Just don't be fat and exercise and you won't have to worry about low T.
high IQ post for a gray but yeah I agree

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and CometDragon
I literally made a post on why this is. genetic entropy is the the main causal factor. no selective pressures will result in dumber and dumber people. 84% of the genome goes to the brain. if you have a mutation in the body you probably have one in the brain to. the most agonizing part is that this is a simple fix really. artificially selecting humans allows us to evolve way faster than natural selection.

We are literally talking Wolves to Chihuahuas but in reverse. Only let hot, intelligent, healthy people reproduce and the gene pool will only have hot intelliegent healthy genes/ gene interactions floating around. ugly, stupid, or unhealthy people just dont reproduce. its a huge next step tbh for human beings.

• Love it
Reactions: jaw_is_law
I literally made a post on why this is. genetic entropy is the the main causal factor. no selective pressures will result in dumber and dumber people. 84% of the genome goes to the brain. if you have a mutation in the body you probably have one in the brain to. the most agonizing part is that this is a simple fix really. artificially selecting humans allows us to evolve way faster than natural selection.

We are literally talking Wolves to Chihuahuas but in reverse. Only let hot, intelligent, healthy people reproduce and the gene pool will only have hot intelliegent healthy genes/ gene interactions floating around. ugly, stupid, or unhealthy people just dont reproduce. its a huge next step tbh for human beings.

go into more detail

in ancient times they ate beef brains, beef balls, and every organ of the animal. This was common until only about 150 years ago.

The decline in everything else is because we eat total shit, with estrogenic compounds. Something that weakens muscles, including the brain, and makes men suicidal.
Many people religiously do eat them

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Low testosterone and autism are the only 2 causes of "inceldom" in normal males.

Except cases with clear deformations and other problems, this is it.

Makes sense as it was the 80s that the diet and everything went to crap. My guess is males born in the 50s and 60s were the peak due to available better nutrition. People are getting taller but the frames of younger males are definitely worse now.

Makes sense as it was the 80s that the diet and everything went to crap. My guess is males born in the 50s and 60s were the peak due to available better nutrition. People are getting taller but the frames of younger males are definitely worse now.
and skull size too, i notice that about lots of zoomers.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
estrogens at it again :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Low testosterone and autism are the only 2 causes of "inceldom" in normal males.

what if you have low testosterone but no autism or if you have autism but high testosterone?

i think a lot of dudes have spoken about curing their autism with igf-1 which is increased when you inject test. I personally felt a bit sharper after injecting test base into my jaw and face muscles. Probably did it 20 or 30 times over the course of a year to make my face bigger back in 2020. Of course those compounds i mentioned, like eating male beef brain, orchic, and other testosterone supps will do the same thing.

but anyways This is me with the portraitAI filter on at peak jaw mass. nope i wont post my unfiltered face but it looked exactly like this in the original pic.
Wtf2