The reasons why indians are unattractive

h
They're ugly due to multi generational inbreeding and arranged marriage not because of a lack of food, it that was the case most indians would be good looking since they are no longer in such a bad famine

So many currycels trying to explain how they are just as good as other races. It simply isn't true, no one makes the rules, it is what it is

No not really, because point he is making is indians and east asians are genetically inferior because they never had sexual selection.

They had loads of fertile irrigation plains well before whites, and then they had arranged marriage and that came with status/money based selection, which they largely still have.

Curries and rice know they are subhuman, this is why they worship the least curry and rice looking of their race, but they are ok to be subhuman cos they only live with other subhumans and don't compete globally.

Blacks just have beauty standards that target other differentiators, that non blacks often can't read, but the people blacks in Africa find attractive, anyone else would still agree they are better looking than some Blackcel on this forum
india has 4 times the genetic diversity than eurpains, these men in the photos were msotly likely inbreeds.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
no today even if indians lose weight, there still ugly, at least most of them, i know fit indians and there all ugly asf

Most Indians that I see are built in the I'm aren't ugly atleast if we compare to what's the average guy.

If you mean curries like this then the average curry is not even human but if we're comparing curries to the average white then even whites aren't human its unfair to compare literal male models

Download   2023 03 20T063918083

• +1
Most Indians that I see are built in the I'm aren't ugly atleast if we compare to what's the average guy.

If you mean curries like this then the average curry is not even human but if we're comparing curries to the average white then even whites aren't human its unfair to compare literal male models

View attachment 2117450
Yes average of everything is subhuman, point is 1 in 10 whites or blacks are (some) ethnics are OK looking, compared to less than 1 in 1000 indians or rice.

That difference is what blows it up, and if u factor in culture, stereotypes, fashion, accent, it makes it exponentially worse.

Mogger mandibles.
You guys gotta return to your roots man.
more sigmas
notice how these men are more masculine looking than the subhumans low iq currys today
images
fb1ebd5b8ab9017bf2e71e787470512f.jpg
Portrait_of_a_man_from_Eastern_Bengal_in_the_1860s.jpg
images
images
images
237631.jpg

The faggots here have only one way of coping with their own subhumanity and that is to claim that every one who isn't cum drenched ofay or kang is genetically inferior. No point in arguing about any of this with the coping fags in this forum

Cope. All of the "men" here are 5'4 dwarves i was that tall at 11 :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Arranged marriage ruined every indian
Retard average height back then was even less for jewropeans so it was even less for Indians

more sigmas
notice how these men are more masculine looking than the subhumans low iq currys today
images
fb1ebd5b8ab9017bf2e71e787470512f.jpg
Portrait_of_a_man_from_Eastern_Bengal_in_the_1860s.jpg
images
images
images
237631.jpg
Alot Biharis still have that bone structure

No not really, because point he is making is indians and east asians are genetically inferior because they never had sexual selection.

They had loads of fertile irrigation plains well before whites, and then they had arranged marriage and that came with status/money based selection, which they largely still have.

Curries and rice know they are subhuman, this is why they worship the least curry and rice looking of their race, but they are ok to be subhuman cos they only live with other subhumans and don't compete globally.

Blacks just have beauty standards that target other differentiators, that non blacks often can't read, but the people blacks in Africa find attractive, anyone else would still agree they are better looking than some Blackcel on this forum
as a gook i must say this pretty much encapsulated the entire core of our dating market.The best looking rices usually look caucasian af and bear next to no similarity to the average asian.Normies from both genders seem to be doing well within the community due to the lack of option and competition ,thus making betabuxx mfs and foreign dicks+green card vastly superior.But in the western world,ricecels spontaneously acquire invisibility while our foids don't as they are in demand and have vaginas.It is what it is i suppose.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and VenatorLuparius
Yes average of everything is subhuman, point is 1 in 10 whites or blacks are (some) ethnics are OK looking, compared to less than 1 in 1000 indians or rice.

That difference is what blows it up, and if u factor in culture, stereotypes, fashion, accent, it makes it exponentially worse.

How can the average of an population unless they have genetic defects be subhuman? If beauty is relative then by definition the average cannot br ugly

Alot Biharis still have that bone structure

They look utterly horrible and far from male models is this what op idealises or what this is what is ideal

Download   2023 03 20T083923614

as a gook i must say this pretty much encapsulated the entire core of our dating market.The best looking rices usually look caucasian af and bear next to no similarity to the average asian.Normies from both genders seem to be doing well within the community due to the lack of option and competition ,thus making betabuxx mfs and foreign dicks+green card vastly superior.But in the western world,ricecels spontaneously acquire invisibility while our foids don't as they are in demand and have vaginas.It is what it is i suppose.

Best looking Asians don't look Caucasian. Good looking Asians still look Asian you just don't see them barely ever but here's an A.I created example

Download   2023 03 20T085056511

The reason why any human is attractive(men) is because of testrone, indain men lack testrone, because of famine. Famine causes low tesrtrone, however its been almost 100 years since the last major indian. What you will notice about indai before the 1800s is that they had a big economy, they had 1/4 of the worlds economy and had one of the strongest miltary. Before 1800 indian men were masculine and attractive, this is because there ancestors were farmers and wariiors, but now there ugly asf. But the effect of famine wont last forever, according to epidenetics, the effects of famines are reversing, ive been seeing more sigma indians in my college campus and in my school.

men-and-women-of-kerala-india-1920-photographed-by-german-v0-3vydkdsflbn91.jpg
men-and-women-of-kerala-india-1920-photographed-by-german-v0-jla4odsflbn91.jpg
men-of-kerala-1890-1920-v0-lii4ovvvdiw81.jpg
Pictures-Of-Kolkata-Bodybuilders-From-1930800_616ebe7210383.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg
Then why do we have thick brows thick hairs hairy body?
You feminine whiteboys need to see a mirror a curry toilet cleaner has more t than you

• +1
Then why do we have thick brows thick hairs hairy body?
You feminine whiteboys need to see a mirror a curry toilet cleaner has more t than you
its because of high testrone its also because all Indians come from hunter gathers so they needed more hair

Best looking Asians don't look Caucasian. Good looking Asians still look Asian you just don't see them barely ever but here's an A.I created example

View attachment 2117511
Which software are you using to generate those pictures, bhai ?

Not even that, they are just the race with the worst overall genetics, it as simple that there is no way around it, what made it worse is having there population grow as a result of inbreeding and arranged marriage, as a race they didn't help themselves and dug a deeper grave
nah indians dont inbreed that muhc anymore, also if arrange marriage bad why are there gl indians i agree inbreeding cucks i guess because of homozygosity increase or something but i odnt think arrange marriage matters

im not talking about their attrativness, im tlaking about their facial bones

Download   2023 03 20T120543443

Unless you look like this you aren't really attractive tbqh this is base minimum

I would jeet a pajeeta over a mayolita

how

how so? at 14 years old i was 5,11 and now im 6,5. Im good looking. Same with my parents, my dad was 6,2. I really think it depends where your from. My ancestors are from madras which has the least indian famine, they only had one which was 200 years ago. Im really naturally jacked too. When i was 14 i squated 200 lbs the first month of going into the gym, i also benched 130. I also think protien adn diet is also imporant. indain food tneds to be high in carbs and low in protien which is bad for you. Indians are dumb af and focus on studies more than sports. THey will literally raise a fucking 24000 lBS FAT FUCK, at if hes smart they wont care. 80 percent of india has aprotien defieny. I now sqaut 330 and bench 225 for 3 reps. I do agree that multu generation imbreeding has to do with it, but it only takes one genration on not inbreeding to not be ugly. Thsi one girl in my school is indain her ancestors married at second and third cousins, but her parents werent, they were not cosuins, shes actaully attractive, she mogs most whites and has huge tits and a fat ass. The Great gama was the fourth strongest man oif all time and he was indain. a lack of food also does have to do it with as famine affects testrone which affect sexual attraction to humans. Theres a reason why women are attracted to shorter and wider faces and muscles. Because its a sign of high testrone. Hostley indians need to stop fucking inbreeding like dumabsses. Also punjabs are indaisn and they face least famine. What youll notice about punajbs is their height and looks, there way more attractive than the rest of indaisn that some poeple dont even consider punajbs as indians.
This doesn't differ my point, you are a minority congrats on being what you are but the majority of indians population is not the same

The reason why any human is attractive(men) is because of testrone, indain men lack testrone, because of famine. Famine causes low tesrtrone, however its been almost 100 years since the last major indian. What you will notice about indai before the 1800s is that they had a big economy, they had 1/4 of the worlds economy and had one of the strongest miltary. Before 1800 indian men were masculine and attractive, this is because there ancestors were farmers and wariiors, but now there ugly asf. But the effect of famine wont last forever, according to epidenetics, the effects of famines are reversing, ive been seeing more sigma indians in my college campus and in my school.

men-and-women-of-kerala-india-1920-photographed-by-german-v0-3vydkdsflbn91.jpg
men-and-women-of-kerala-india-1920-photographed-by-german-v0-jla4odsflbn91.jpg
men-of-kerala-1890-1920-v0-lii4ovvvdiw81.jpg
Pictures-Of-Kolkata-Bodybuilders-From-1930800_616ebe7210383.jpeg
maxresdefault.jpg
its sad, we indians used to be moggers in old days and now we are seen as meme race. i hope we rise once again,

jai hind //the MOUSE

This doesn't differ my point, you are a minority congrats on being what you are but the majority of indians population is not the same
sadly, your right

Indians are genetically inferior to every race in every way. JFL at people saying "SiKh GuRus WeRe 7 feet tall" or "RaNa PrAtAp was 7 feet 5" if they actually were as strong and powerful as people claim, 1. Islam would never be able to spread to india 2. Indians would still be "average 6 feet tall" as claimed and 3. India wouldn't be fully colonized by the british.
than why were pre steriod indian bodybuilders bigger tahn pre steriod europian bodybuilders

than why were pre steriod indian bodybuilders bigger tahn pre steriod europian bodybuilders
Because the europeans were taller. They had bigger frames to fill. A 4'6 man only needs like 6 months to fill his frame, which is coincidentally the average curry height

no today even if indians lose weight, there still ugly, at least most of them, i know fit indians and there all ugly asf
That's cos now epigenetics has kicked in so the low T diet (ie no meat) has lasting effect. Before 1800s when india was rich and not overpopulated indians ate meat, albeit not beef. The religious vegetarianism is only adhered by a minority. Look at niggas from lahore, rawalpindi, gujranwalla, and going even further north west and compare to indians from amritsar, ludhiana, parts of haryana and parts of Rajasthan, the Paks totally mog.

Also it has huge cut by region (ethnicity) and caste.

Yes many ugly indians especially in America and Canada cope by getting roided and jacked but they ugly still.

79A20AF4 5956 4EEE A473 A2667A66D812

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
c
That's cos now epigenetics has kicked in so the low T diet (ie no meat) has lasting effect. Before 1800s when india was rich and not overpopulated indians ate meat, albeit not beef. The religious vegetarianism is only adhered by a minority. Look at niggas from lahore, rawalpindi, gujranwalla, and going even further north west and compare to indians from amritsar, ludhiana, parts of haryana and parts of Rajasthan, the Paks totally mog.

Also it has huge cut by region (ethnicity) and caste.

Yes many ugly indians especially in America and Canada cope by getting roided and jacked but they ugly still.

coudnt have said it better

Because the europeans were taller. They had bigger frames to fill. A 4'6 man only needs like 6 months to fill his frame, which is coincidentally the average curry height
Screenshot 2023 03 28 at 94725 AM
Screenshot 2023 03 28 at 94716 AM

cope lmao

t
the curry is obviousally way taller than europian guy, and hes still bigger
the white guy is considered the best pre steriod bodybuilder and the father of modern bodybuilding

t
Indians aren’t unattractive because they’re brown. The grave disease tier eyes, poor eyes, and default skinny fat pre diabetic build are the damning features
he grave diease eyes are from thryoid, 1/3 of all idnaisn haev thyroid

Indian is slim and american is fat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back