The reasons why she could’ve texted me back

getra

getra

Faded
I said a lot of raw shit to my “ex” during the time we knew each other. Basically a lot shit that people in bad predicaments aren’t prepared for or don’t want to hear, whether that would pertain to themselves or the situation around them. I’m just very blunt but it got way worse when she began flaking out on plans and when I began suspecting her of lying, which I found out in the end that she was.

She addressed to me for what I think could’ve been specifically, that she was going to commit suicide a while after we “broke up”, and went through with attempting it the same night.

She hit me (saying she missed me) despite all that, and blocking me for over a month after I talked to her again and found at she was alive.

I think these could reasons why she hit me back up:

1) To boost her ego knowing that someone who destroyed it is giving her attention again. She probably feels as if it would be even, and fuck my ego over if she saw me chasejust to ignore it all.

2) Not getting dick/not working out with her other partner(s).

3) She probably genuinely misses me (but I highly doubt that statement comes without any strings attached).

TLDR; Toxic relationship, she tried to off herself, blocked me, hit me back up saying she missed me jfl.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yliaster
I could write more for clarification but Christ I couldn’t stand reading all of this myself.

you sure been ranting a lot recently lol

Yeah, I haven’t been well lately. Someone mentioned I’m extremely insecure. True, so every time some blackpill shit happens to me I shut down. But it’s been getting worse and worse.

• +1
In all honesty man I’m genuinely about done with any sort of relationship. I don’t actively seek them, but when I find the “one” it’s like fuck. But knowing all these games and shit they play, just to reassure themselves, to even keep a relationship alive, it’s all fucking stupid to go through so much fake shit just to feeble at a little bit of anything genuine. I’m just gonna play bitches from now on, even if I initiate onto them.

• +1
The league of women I’m attracted to isn’t healthy at all, which is why I wish I wasnt who I was, so maintaining any sort of control, let alone temporary, is harder with them.

The league of women I’m attracted to isn’t healthy at all, which is why I wish I wasnt who I was, so maintaining any sort of control, let alone temporary, is harder with them.

which league is that ?

One of the few things that truly eats my mind about her, is knowing that someone, if not a harem of guys are ravaging her. I forget about the ones that have, cause I don’t love her anymore. But knowing I’m not the one right now just kills me.

One of the few things that truly eats my mind about her, is knowing that someone, if not a harem of guys are ravaging her. I forget about the ones that have, cause I don’t love her anymore. But knowing I’m not the one right now just kills me.

it shouldn't kill you

it shouldn't even be on your radar

you need to have much higher self-esteem & be much more selective!

• JFL
Reactions: getra
it shouldn't kill you

Dead serious I’ve never had a relationship before her, if you could even call that one. Even if she probably isn’t the best I’ll get, she was my first in that aspect, and I can’t let go of all the shit she heard from me, and all the shit she told me. It almost seemed genuine, but alas I couldn’t keep her cause of DICK.

Dead serious I’ve never had a relationship before her, if you could even call that one. Even if she probably isn’t the best I’ll get, she was my first in that aspect, and I can’t let go of all the shit she heard from me, and all the shit she told me. It almost seemed genuine, but alas I couldn’t keep her cause of DICK.

she definitely wasn't the best you'll get!

it shouldn't kill you

Another reason that eats at me is knowing that almost all women could be like this. I’ve already been shown my worth.

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29
I think that’s cap micropenis29 not even waitresses look at me. In fact they glance then look away to the complete opposite end of the room. Granted that was recently and I look like a bloated doomer.

• +1
I think that’s the problem man physically she was definitely up there. Her body was beautiful. Bitches like that are for everybody. I don’t care if she finds the one. There were other guys in that line.

Shoutout to @darkness97 for mentoring in my other schizo thread, I’ve lost my mind.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Another reason that eats at me is knowing that almost all women could be like this. I’ve already been shown my worth.

most women are like that

but not all!

I think that’s crap micropenis29 not even waitresses look at me. In fact they glance then look away to the complete opposite end of the room. Granted that was recently and I look like a bloated doomer.

muh waitresses

muh bloat

most women are like that

but not all!

muh waitresses

muh bloat
Trust me bro I was bloated as fuck tonight. My eating habits have been all over the place so I’m very prone to oily glans especially on my face. I don’t sleep much until early in the morning. Everything is fucked.

• JFL
I think that’s the problem man physically she was definitely up there. Her body was beautiful. Bitches like that are for everybody. I don’t care if she finds the one. There were other guys in that line.

if there are other guys in line, then she's not good enough for you

the other guys should all sense that she's yours!

Trust me bro I was bloated as fuck tonight. My eating habits have been all over the place so I’m very prone to oily glans especially on my face. I don’t sleep much until early in the morning. Everything is fucked.

chad trait!

• JFL
Too bad she only "tried"
I’m an empath man so I’m kinda fucked in that regard no matter how much I try to kill that aspect. I wouldn’t have wanted her to off herself tbh. She seems like a true bitch on the surface but idk, shit seems so complicated when I dwelled deeper in her mind.

• So Sad
Reactions: Michael Myers
I’m an empath man so I’m kinda fucked in that regard no matter how much I try to kill that aspect. I wouldn’t have wanted her to off herself tbh. She seems like a true bitch on the surface but idk, shit seems so complicated when I dwelled deeper in her mind.
Yeah and that's why you're not a woman: you're an empath. Women lack empathy. They are cruel, cold-hearted creatures. Anything bad befalls on them is a joyous occasion for me. I understand where you come from because I am, or maybe was, an empath too.

• JFL
Too bad she only "tried"
Sometimes you’ll hate a bitch so much for the shit she did to you. You want to reel her back in and treat her like a fucking carpet. I still do, but even then I can see some shit through her thought.

• +1
Sometimes you’ll hate a bitch so much for the shit she did to you. You want to reel her back in and treat her like a fucking carpet. I still do, but even then I can see some shit through her thought.
At least you are in the position to give some payback if that's what you want, not everyone is privilegeous enough to be in that position :feelsree::feelsree::feelswah:

Yeah and that's why you're not a woman: you're an empath. Women lack empathy. They are cruel, cold-hearted creatures. Anything bad befalls on them is a joyous occasion for me. I understand where you come from because I am, or maybe was, an empath too.
Idk at this point really. I think they can empaths too, but only to people who they are truly attracted to, no matter how much they try to mask it.

• +1
At least you are in the position to give some payback if that's what you want, not everyone is privilegeous enough to be in that position :feelsree::feelsree::feelswah:
I fumbled that bag. She hit me back one night after a long hiatus, but either she played me or she’s still scared, idk. I can’t lie I wasn’t easy to deal with either. I said some horrendous, real ass shit to her. Fucking broke her. I don’t find pride in it, I just know it happened.

• +1
but only to people who they are truly attracted to
You said it right. They are cruel towards ugly men or unattractive men in general. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
You said it right. They are cruel towards ugly men or unattractive men in general. :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I definitely don’t have it all figured out. Asides from fucking random bitches and flirting or teasing them, I’ve never invested myself into a relationship, and holy fuck did I invest a lot. Not even in a simp scenario but just to keep her from losing her life at times. We were both fucked, from the root of childhood and early adolescence.

• +1
I hate having higher empathy, even just the feeling of it. I correlate it with T levels at times.

• +1
My ex did the same 3 days ago as you’ve seen it in my thread but I ghosted her , never text her back unless she double text you or some shit

Last edited:
I hate having higher empathy, even just the feeling of it. I correlate it with T levels at times.
I just feel low t rather than high t but like I said, it's a male trait so you're most likely right about correlating empathy with high t levels.

I just feel low t rather than high t but like I said, it's a male trait so you're most likely right about correlating empathy with high t levels.
I mean I feel like empathy dwindles as T gets higher, so it’s prob just cause I have lower T.

I mean I feel like empathy dwindles as T gets higher, so it’s prob just cause I have lower T.
Idk tbh I'm just tired from not sleeping and I won't be able to sleep for another 15 hours. :feelswhy:

• JFL
My ex did the same 3 days ago as you’ve seen it in my thread but I ghosted her , never text her back unless she double text you or some shit
Yeah. She tried calling me and texting me first and what I did was just ignore for like a week or two. Then I hit her back and she reciprocated. But after that convo she just ghosted. I followed and unfollowed then followed again a few days after, and told her some shit in a fashion we used to talk to get that vibe out her. Idk she probably figured me out, ain’t fw it, or got someone else rn.

• +1
Reactions: Bonez
Yeah. She tried calling me and texting me first and what I did was just ignore for like a week or two. Then I hit her back and she reciprocated. But after that convo she just ghosted. I followed and unfollowed then followed again a few days after, and told her some shit in a fashion we used to talk to get that vibe out her. Idk she probably figured me out, ain’t fw it, or got someone else rn.
She just checking up on you if you still didn’t move or not , try to meet her again clap them cheeks and ghost her forever

If you have feelings for her , ghost her now forever , don’t get hurt twice

Get some melatonin or ashwaganda, will relax and help with sleep issues
I am staying up because I am supposed to meet a middle aged man. :hnghn:

She just checking up on you if you still didn’t move or not , try to meet her again clap them cheeks and ghost her forever
Word? Hate when bitches do that. I mean I do that shit too but it’s mostly to cope with actually wanting to see her again. Idk if we’ll ever meet, and I’m not flying her out either :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Bonez
Lol that sounds shady. Keep a blade on you.
It's a family friend, I'm a no good neet and I said we should take a walk sometime and that day is today. It's already 9.31am and I'm supposed to meet at 2pm.

• JFL
Shoutout to @darkness97 for mentoring in my other schizo thread, I’ve lost my mind.
its currently 4 AM where i am at, my brain isn't really going to give a good take. i'll read this tomorrow.

• +1
alright lol, i had to spend time with the fam today but i can give a better take now.

lol, all i can say is that she probably does miss you and you intuition is in the right. you were together at some point and she was in love with this idea that she has of you. and all of her own insecurites manifest in terrible behavior and i can addmit on both sides that makes the relationship fucked up.

this will sound chezzy as fuck but lol, idgaf. there is better out there. better looking girls with better bodies and attitudes. there are just too many females out there for it to be statistically impossible lol.

continue writing about her and trust your logic and intuition. you probably know what you have to do more than even me, you just gotta put it into action lol.

• +1