The recent mass shooting makes no sense

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
He gunned down random people on a patriotic holiday celebration so it would be categorized as a mask of terrorism. Yet the shooter is a transgender liberal from a prosperous family.

And like the past events, none of them makes any sense.

The only statement these shootings are transmitting is to ban guns and expand police. But aren't the liberals pushing to defund them?? And where are the witnesses from jail that these shooters are even incarcerated? What happened to the Tops grocery store killer? And the Kings Sooper Incel from last year? And both of those shooters, like the recent one, all came from prosperous families. I smell bullshit.

It's like after these tragedies happen, they disappear as if nothing occurred. Life continues.

Suppose we ban guns. And when the thugs feel less quarrel, gun them all down and restrict the media from reporting those stories—also, refusing them social network attention and shadow ban any witnesses. But that will never ensue. Too considerable emotions exploit social media. So if such is what the infamous deep state desires, banning guns will fail.

Gunning down the general population has no payment for anyone, including power-seekers. And the recent mass shooting was carried out by a bum that doesn't work but has a net value of $100,000. His dad runs a business. His mom and sister are whores; the other sister is also homosexual.

That kid fits the bill of Incel. He had no mental illness history or criminal record. He legally obtained the gun. Therefore, any gun law we revise will not stop the next one unless we ban all guns. But that act alone would cause massive feedback but likely on higher levels. Like after the Demoncrats lost the 2016 election, a liberal unleased a world of hell upon Trump supporters during a patriotic country music festival in Las Vegas.

Damn if you do, damn if you don't. And knowing the South American cartels smuggle billions of dollars of drugs across our border daily, guns will be added to that inventory. You can guarantee that! And as you can see, with today's border crisis, we won't be able to stop that.

SOLUTION

There is none. And gun lovers think that these acts will be limited if everyone is armed. Good example. The Wild West. That answer failed.

We have too much freedom. We have too many money-hungry attention-seeking parasites that don't care about the repercussions of their selfish acts. So we have a political party that's mentally disabled being led by a geriatric who has problems keeping his balance. On the other side, an arrogant billionaire that made most of his money by screwing the little guys out of theirs. This is what we call a lose-lose scenario.

America lost its faith in the Lord. It's that simple. And what we're witnessing today is the piper collecting its royalties.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Kingcel32, Richard_Hungwell and 12 others
There’s no solution, you’re right. Possible the shootings are fake

Also forums are filled with bots and fake agents promoting the government narrative and veganism, be wary of people who promote those things. On the other side there’s also the Russian troll farms, what are they promoting? Possibly the same thing since the major governments of the world have long been on secret agreements with a fake duality between the East and the west.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 20327 and 1 other person

Also forums are filled with bots and fake agents promoting the government narrative and veganism, be wary of people who promote those things. On the other side there’s also the Russian troll farms, what are they promoting? Possibly the same thing since the major governments of the world have long been on secret agreements with a fake duality between the East and the west.
The internet is the Devil's Playground. Inter - to deposit. Net - an entrapment device. And I truly believe all of these mass shootings including the skyrocketing violence, lust promotion, and greed celebration, are all connected to this sinful apparatus. In cyberspace, the serpent doesn't need its own flesh.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19530
I wish I was American

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 17791, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 5 others
I wish I was American
The Devil roams the Earth freely. So your land isn't exempt. But why would you wish to live in this lustful cesspool?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Supporting the second amendment doesn't = gun lover. Most people who own guns only own pistols and pretty much use it as the bare minimum for self defense in a life or death situation. People have this odd view that all gun owners are these raging redneck conservatives but the reality is that they're your neighbors trying to protect their family in a life or death situation who you prob don't even know owns a gun lol.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ballskin, Johnnybegood and 1 other person
There was another shooting?

LETSSSS GOOOOO NEW ER JUST DROPPED

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 17791
Supporting the second amendment doesn't = gun lover. Most people who own guns only own pistols and pretty much use it as the bare minimum for self defense in a life or death situation. People have this odd view that all gun owners are these raging redneck conservatives but the reality is that they're your neighbors trying to protect their family in a life or death situation who you prob don't even know owns a gun lol.
Of course. I would rather every woman in this nation carry a gun. Guys can be assholes. And I don't believe gun owners have ill intentions.

That kid raised MANY red flags prior to that event. I mean, have you got a look at him? That right there is a red flag. Ngl. But it seems prosperous society is shielded from flags. And so they've been the ones carrying out these devious acts. Although black culture continues to struggle for that fame and delusional power, thus everyday violence in the cities, that's normal. Right?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 12234
Of course. I would rather every woman in this nation carry a gun. Guys can be assholes. And I don't believe gun owners have ill intentions.

That kid raised MANY red flags prior to that event. I mean, have you got a look at him? That right there is a red flag. Ngl. But it seems prosperous society is shielded from flags. And so they've been the ones carrying out these devious acts. Although black culture continues to struggle for that fame and delusional power, thus everyday violence in the cities, that's normal. Right?
Women shouldn’t be carrying guns, it disrupts the gender power balance.

30 years ago these shootings rarely ever occurred even with more automatic weapons. It’s the degenerate nihilist society that causes this

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 12234 and BigJimsWornOutTires
He gunned down random people on a patriotic holiday celebration so it would be categorized as a mask of terrorism. Yet the shooter is a transgender liberal from a prosperous family.
Shooter was not transgender.
I don't think shooter was smart enough to have a political ideology, regardless, it is unknown.
He was not from a prosperous family. His father's $400,000ish house is actually in foreclosure.

Stopped reading mental illness after that.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ballskin and BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't think shooter was smart enough to have a political ideology, regardless, it is unknown.
He was not from a prosperous family. His father's $400,000ish house is actually in foreclosure.

jack off please GIF

You're full of shit. What tf you call this?

Tranny

That's what we call an ugly tranny thus all trannies. He's the new posterchild for transgender.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, PrinceLuenLeoncur, justinzayn and 2 others
Women shouldn’t be carrying guns, it disrupts the gender power balance.

30 years ago these shootings rarely ever occurred even with more automatic weapons. It’s the degenerate nihilist society that causes this
we've reached a point where people are more connected than ever yet everyone is lonely jfl.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, PrinceLuenLeoncur, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
we've reached a point where people are more connected than ever yet everyone is lonely jfl.
Truly sad, I wonder if it could have gone the other way if the internet was made only for online resources and basic communication (no social media) and more focus on small communities irl

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BigJimsWornOutTires, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Anakin

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, ConspiracyTheory, BigJimsWornOutTires and 2 others
troons are dangerous

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
it's not hard to understand why these shootings happen and why the shooters tend to be reactionary marxists. violence is integral to marxism. it's why every activist is a marxist and condones violence. we have a society, an education system, a media culture that is completely dedicated to indoctrinating the youth under marxist ideology. this belief system is wholly incompatible with the values of america as reflected by the constitution and its focus on individual liberty over collective welfare. these shootings are being done by people of fighting age, as they say. they're essentially the first shots in civil war.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BigJimsWornOutTires, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Mass shootings don't make sense at all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and BigJimsWornOutTires
it's not hard to understand why these shootings happen and why the shooters tend to be reactionary marxists. violence is integral to marxism. it's why every activist is a marxist and condones violence. we have a society, an education system, a media culture that is completely dedicated to indoctrinating the youth under marxist ideology. this belief system is wholly incompatible with the values of america as reflected by the constitution and its focus on individual liberty over collective welfare. these shootings are being done by people of fighting age, as they say. they're essentially the first shots in civil war.

i wouldnt make the crux of the issue a political divide issue. its a symptom of societal collapse, but does not point its finger to the core. what Marxism does is subvert ones nation and exert in forth Accelerationism. so while it may be tied, it isnt direct. if you want something direct, see “school shooters' and 'ssris” link (mkultra aka)

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, BigJimsWornOutTires and Hero of the Imperium

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Hero of the Imperium

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
i wouldnt make the crux of the issue a political divide issue. its a symptom of societal collapse, but does not point its finger to the core. what Marxism does is subvert ones nation and exert in forth Accelerationism. so while it may be tied, it isnt direct. if you want something direct, see “school shooters' and 'ssris” link (mkultra aka)
there's a well known link beteeen SSRI'S and increased aggression so it doesn't surprise me

• +1
  • Hmm...
you should watch wendigoon on yt

idk about if these are fake and shit but he dismantles the goverment and proves government conspiracies like twice a week no kizzy 💯

• Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell

And like the past events, none of them makes any sense.

The only statement these shootings are transmitting is to ban guns and expand police. But aren't the liberals pushing to defund them?? And where are the witnesses from jail that these shooters are even incarcerated? What happened to the Tops grocery store killer? And the Kings Sooper Incel from last year? And both of those shooters, like the recent one, all came from prosperous families. I smell bullshit.

It's like after these tragedies happen, they disappear as if nothing occurred. Life continues.

Suppose we ban guns. And when the thugs feel less quarrel, gun them all down and restrict the media from reporting those stories—also, refusing them social network attention and shadow ban any witnesses. But that will never ensue. Too considerable emotions exploit social media. So if such is what the infamous deep state desires, banning guns will fail.

Gunning down the general population has no payment for anyone, including power-seekers. And the recent mass shooting was carried out by a bum that doesn't work but has a net value of $100,000. His dad runs a business. His mom and sister are whores; the other sister is also homosexual.

That kid fits the bill of Incel. He had no mental illness history or criminal record. He legally obtained the gun. Therefore, any gun law we revise will not stop the next one unless we ban all guns. But that act alone would cause massive feedback but likely on higher levels. Like after the Demoncrats lost the 2016 election, a liberal unleased a world of hell upon Trump supporters during a patriotic country music festival in Las Vegas.

Damn if you do, damn if you don't. And knowing the South American cartels smuggle billions of dollars of drugs across our border daily, guns will be added to that inventory. You can guarantee that! And as you can see, with today's border crisis, we won't be able to stop that.

SOLUTION

There is none. And gun lovers think that these acts will be limited if everyone is armed. Good example. The Wild West. That answer failed.

We have too much freedom. We have too many money-hungry attention-seeking parasites that don't care about the repercussions of their selfish acts. So we have a political party that's mentally disabled being led by a geriatric who has problems keeping his balance. On the other side, an arrogant billionaire that made most of his money by screwing the little guys out of theirs. This is what we call a lose-lose scenario.

America lost its faith in the Lord. It's that simple. And what we're witnessing today is the piper collecting its royalties.
:lul:

• Woah
Jfl at prequel meme,

Natalie Portman was so hot there
Ugh. That Natalie had to endure so much during her struggling years being rich prior to acting. Today, you can be balls deep inside her asshole, and she'll question that, "I'm waiting! When are you going to fuck me in my ass?"

there's a well known link beteeen SSRI'S and increased aggression so it doesn't surprise me
Absolutely. Since the dawn of this millennium, prescribed drugs to children and teenagers became a household thing to do on the list. And since then, school shootings, and daily violence that usually leads to school shootings (thus bullies and ridicule from foids) are connected to antidepressants and antipsychotics.

Imo. Pharmaceuticals subdue the human soul. And its byproduct is sleepwalkers. I knew exactly what that tranny meant by sleepwalkers in his retarded faggot video. And people with subdued souls, numbed psyches, can't differentiate morality. They're numbed. It's like Aspergers. But designed! Not natural. Drugmakers are responsible.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Stopping@Nothing19
Absolutely. Since the dawn of this millennium, prescribed drugs to children and teenagers became a household thing to do on the list. And since then, school shootings, and daily violence that usually leads to school shootings (thus bullies and ridicule from foids) are connected to antidepressants and antipsychotics.

Imo. Pharmaceuticals subdue the human soul. And its byproduct is sleepwalkers. I knew exactly what that tranny meant by sleepwalkers in his retarded faggot video. And people with subdued souls, numbed psyches, can't differentiate morality. They're numbed. It's like Aspergers. But designed! Not natural. Drugmakers are responsible.
it's exactly what happened to me, i permanently lost all my emotions and sense of self because of these drugs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 18603 and BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
He had no mental illness
It's impossible to look like that and not be mentally ill. He probably did it for personal reasons. He was just suicidal and hated the world and maybe wanted attention

• Hmm...
  • +1
it's exactly what happened to me, i permanently lost all my emotions and sense of self because of these drugs
Prozac is known to subdue the human soul. Antipsychotics, like in my past, would feel like a living nightmare. I couldn't think. Couldn't keep my dick hard. I couldn't feel love. And once, I took an antipsychotic, Geodon, and something inside was tormented. It felt like spiritual poison. My potent soul wanted out! I couldn't sit, stand comfortably, I couldn't think, I couldn't eat, I couldn't concentrate, and found myself twisting my arms and legs around each other just to feel a momentary solace. But later that evening, I discovered walking soothed the restlessness. And so I walked for hundreds of miles. Days later, I found myself face to face with an impossibility.

Ever since then, things would never be the same.

christinaricciscreenshot.jpg

PROZAC NATION

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18603 and Stopping@Nothing19
  • Love it
  • JFL
She was tbh. I have jacked off to her before when I was a teen
The first time she went full frontal nude was in that minishit documented Hotel Chevalier. I believe it was before her Star Wars role. Although when she was younger, she played a child being groomed by a pedophile titled, The Professional.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Prozac is known to subdue the human soul. Antipsychotics, like in my past, would feel like a living nightmare. I couldn't think. Couldn't keep my dick hard. I couldn't feel love. And once, I took an antipsychotic, Geodon, and something inside was tormented. It felt like spiritual poison. My potent soul wanted out! I couldn't sit, stand comfortably, I couldn't think, I couldn't eat, I couldn't concentrate, and found myself twisting my arms and legs around each other just to feel a momentary solace. But later that evening, I discovered walking soothed the restlessness. And so I walked for hundreds of miles. Days later, I found myself face to face with an impossibility.

Ever since then, things would never be the same.

christinaricciscreenshot.jpg

PROZAC NATION

• JFL
The FBI’s main purpose now is to create false flags to further political agendas. That’s all they do.
All the recent shootings: Vegas, Uvalde, this one, the one in NY state. All FBI false flags for gun control because they know that when they start forcing everyone to live in pods, eat bugs, and own nothing, if they don’t have all the guns they will all be killed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Hero of the Imperium, Richard_Hungwell and 2 others

The FBI’s main purpose now is to create false flags to further political agendas. That’s all they do.
All the recent shootings: Vegas, Uvalde, this one, the one in NY state. All FBI false flags for gun control because they know that when they start forcing everyone to live in pods, eat bugs, and own nothing, if they don’t have all the guns they will all be killed.
we all called it
uvalde was fake
the birth records didnt match the kids were never killed and never existed
one kid had two crisis actors claim to be the parent
lookup matthew mcconaugheys press statement at the white house how he couldnt hold in his laugh such a great actor right

why are there major shootings every fucking week now? the democrats know the people are waking up and are done with their bullshit
first the inflation and now this they are going to drain us of everythign we have slowly its over boyos

in texas they are actually doing gun trade ins
bring any gun to trade in and get a 100 dollar gift card a dinky ass nike gift card walmaret card etc
and who knows where the guns go to to get recycled? destroyed? USED FOR FUTURE !?!!?!!?

anyways fuck it im done with america im moving soon to philipine

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19530
Really the only "solution" would be for the NSA to Minority Report people for thought crimes and imprison them for life.

Do you think Alex Jones was right in saying Sandy Hook was faked? Or is Alex Jones also an alphabet agency puppet placed there to add to the confusion?

bring any gun to trade in and get a 100 dollar gift card a dinky ass nike gift card walmaret card etc
and who knows where the guns go to to get recycled? destroyed? USED FOR FUTURE !?!!?!!?

Those guns are then sold to Mexican drug cartels. Duh. We can't move our troops into Mexico because that would be a declaration of war and invasion. So what we do is cleverly support the cartels to kill one another. More guns, more death. So far, it's been working like a charm!

Michael Scott Reaction GIF

Really the only "solution" would be for the NSA to Minority Report people for thought crimes and imprison them for life.

Do you think Alex Jones was right in saying Sandy Hook was faked? Or is Alex Jones also an alphabet agency puppet placed there to add to the confusion?

Alex would say anything that's considered outrageous and looney tunes. The man's hungry for attention but mainly, money. When he was a kid, before playing football, he was in special ed/special resources. The regular classes couldn't deal with little Alex.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and ConspiracyTheory