The recent Pew Research report only gives credence to women being more likely to be in relationships with older men

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
These stats do not provide evidence of hypergamy because the percentages of being single are 32% and 28% for men and women, respectively.

FodOKRkWcAEaiTW

let the coping begin

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I wish this were the primary cause for the disparity between the 18-29 men and the 18-29 women, but it can only be a small part of the cause. As I said previously, more research is needed to explain the disparity. But my guess on the factors, starting with the largest:
1. birth rate of 1.06 men/1 women, and men not dying as quickly via work/war as in prior generations.
2. Corrupt Immigration enforcement where immigrants are disproportionately male, about 60%/40%.
3. 18-29 women in relationships with older men.
4. Chads in "relationships" with more than one woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25667, risque_dew, Chadeep and 2 others
1. birth rate of 1.06 men/1 women, and men not dying as quickly via work/war as in prior generations.
2. Corrupt Immigration enforcement where immigrants are disproportionately male, about 60%/40%.
The sample size was 2,741 males and 3,203 females, and this doesn't address:
the percentages of being single are 32% and 28% for men and women, respectively.

3. 18-29 women in relationships with older men.
You're agreeing with the OP because you're ranking this above the polygyny option.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
4. Chads in "relationships" with more than one woman.
It's this one but also to the point that women will very often consider themselves in a relationship with a man before the man will consider himself in a relationship with her even if it's exclusive. Considering how prevalent serial monogamy is versus chad having a literal harem (there's not enough chads in existence), there's a lot of potential people that fit this criteria at any given moment.

Among all men who want an LTR with a likeminded girl in that age bracket, I'd bet that only about 30-35% are truly single/incel which is reflective of virginity rates in that demographic too. This is still an extremely large amount but hypergamy has little to do with it.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster, risque_dew, Chadeep and 1 other person
These stats do not provide evidence of hypergamy because the percentages of being single are 32% and 28% for men and women, respectively.
That's literally evidence for hypergamy
Women prefer older men because they are higher social status than them.

Yeah I’m not too sure about that one. Definitely not as one dimensional as mah 83% incel :feelsuhh:

That's literally evidence for hypergamy
Women prefer older men because they are higher social status than them.
Money is a Factor too. As a Jew you should know better.

FodOKRkWcAEaiTW

Single don't mean celebrate your moron
Also a woman being celebate is her choice

We must also see that most relationship between older men and women are betabuxx

It's this one but also to the point that women will very often consider themselves in a relationship with a man before the man will consider himself in a relationship with her even if it's exclusive.
This isn't supported by this data.

Yes, this shows how young women often go for successful older htn+ guys leaving zoomers rotting in their room

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
it's probably something like 29 year olds with 32 year olds screwing up data, 18 year olds with 40 is cope

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 17872
it's probably something like 29 year olds with 32 year olds screwing up data, 18 year olds with 40 is cope
Once women are in a financial pickle, they're more likely to end up with an older betabux. Most 18-year-olds are either supported by their parents or will soon be taking loans for school. I think that age 22+ is the transition point for most women in the West.

relationships/dating above the age of 29 is largely irrelevant.

Who cares who an infertile 40yo woman is dating or fucking? lowIQ topic.
The stats for 18-29 are absolutely brutal and those are the stats that matter.

Low IQ comment for associating that with this post.
>These stats do not provide evidence of hypergamy because the percentages of being single are 32% and 28% for men and women

then don't talk about irrelevant statistics. its 63% and 34%. not 32% and 28%

>These stats do not provide evidence of hypergamy because the percentages of being single are 32% and 28% for men and women

then don't talk about irrelevant statistics. its 63% and 34%. not 32% and 28%
Older men outcompeting younger men isn't irrelevant.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Older men outcompeting younger men isn't irrelevant.
fair enough but that cant be concluded from the stats.

might aswell just be chad soft-harems causing this, which i find more likely than large age-gap relationships playing a major role.

the age group from above 29 still has more women in LTRs than men.
That doesn't mean much because the switch happens in the 50+ demographic. But that could be partially explained by men dying sooner than women, leaving old widows.