The religious belief behind the use of Cow Dung

I’ve just been caging at this entire thread :lul:
once you walk through the streets of some backward areas here you will cage irl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
disgusting :feelswhy: another reason to hate this land im shifting to japan till 2030
Japs are too based to accept other race but cucks in reproducing. U should just earn with some IT Work from home job and settle in some tier-2 well connected city, own farms and grow your own organic food tbh.

• +1
I don't think blacks being ultra low inhib braindead apes in necessarily a bad thing btw. I also admire how ruthless and savage african get.

• JFL
Reactions: reek and Deleted member 33711
lmao i am not saying on average :lul: he was the guy who fought akbar in the battle of haldighati even akbar respected him
I C. My bad I misread your comment then
Ethnics in all first world countries are just as tall as whites because height is nutrition and environment is heavily dependant

View attachment 2940867

United States – Asian Americans173.2 cm (5 ft 8 in)
United States – Hispanic and Latino Americans172.0 cm (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)
United States – Non-Hispanic whites178 cm (5 ft 10 in)
United States – African Americans175.4 cm (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)13.4 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)

Barely a difference of 2 inches among ethnicities. I do believe genetics play a role in height otherwise we wouldn't have pygmy populations and nordics consistently being taller than meds but when environment and diet are held constant the differences between heights is not very much.

Coping gymnastics

No curries aren't impulsive in the same way blacks are. Curries act with lack of conscience while blacks act wirh lack of intellectual capacity. Your entire post can be summed as one big cope revolving around the we wuzz meme.
I mean no shit, humans are all the same species so variation would be minimum at best excluding some outliers like Pygmies. But in general the fact is curries are shorter on avg ask anybody anecdotally and unless they are northenr Indian Punjab they are manlets. I’m 180cm and heightmogg 90% of curries that’s fucking pathetic.

Curries lack the IQ to be conscious that’s why. Curries are disabled in the brain from the cow shit they eat or the pedo prophet guiding them. The only good curries who are mentally sane are Christian ones. This is why the Brits saw curries as the most inferior people even more than Africans who were primitive tribal Orcs. Imagine being so subhuman that euros consider you below fhem

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and reek
Japs are too based to accept other race but cucks in reproducing. U should just earn with some IT Work from home job and settle in some tier-2 well connected city, own farms and grow your own organic food tbh.
i already live in a semi tier 1 city , i will go to japan and wagecuck and i look above average for an indian plus about to be 6 ft soon 5'11 currently and once i lose the shit ton of tan i got because of the sun in rajasthan i can become white passing maybe

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled and Deleted member 33711
no sex education in india for you buddy boyo , teachers skip chapters that include basic knowledge about reproductive organs and sex jfl😢
Sex education is overrated. Almost everyone knows about it before being taught in school. It's just another codeword for introducing degeneracy.

If you are talking about biology, then no nigga in school studies shit other than mugging up for exams.

• +1
Reactions: reek, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 33711
Sex education is overrated. Almost everyone knows about it before being taught in school. It's just another codeword for introducing degeneracy.

If you are talking about biology, then no nigga in school studies shit other than mugging up for exams.
Cumskin moment. They are determined to push their secular liberal faggotry into us all

• JFL
I C. My bad I misread your comment then

I mean no shit, humans are all the same species so variation would be minimum at best excluding some outliers like Pygmies. But in general the fact is curries are shorter on avg ask anybody anecdotally and unless they are northenr Indian Punjab they are manlets. I’m 180cm and heightmogg 90% of curries that’s fucking pathetic.

Curries lack the IQ to be conscious that’s why. Curries are disabled in the brain from the cow shit they eat or the pedo prophet guiding them. The only good curries who are mentally sane are Christian ones. This is why the Brits saw curries as the most inferior people even more than Africans who were primitive tribal Orcs. Imagine being so subhuman that euros consider you below fhem
Not a single coherent or reasonable argument. You =BTFO'd by me. Another one @st.hamudi but 6‘5

• JFL
Reactions: reek, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 33711
I’m 180cm and heightmogg 90% of curries that’s fucking pathetic.
when i go for the engineering entrance exams i height mog 95% males at just 181 cm lmao thankfully no one in my friend circle is a manlet least we have is 5'10

• +1
when i go for the engineering entrance exams i height mog 95% males at just 181 cm lmao thankfully no one in my friend circle is a manlet least we have is 5'10
Africans are not very tall themselves jfl, the average height is relevant between indians and africans.

• +1
Reactions: reek

i remember having a chapter named growing up in 8th grade moral science it had shit related to overcome your urges and shit the teacher just straight up skipped it and said its for leisure reading at home :lul::lul:

what does that mean
He’s curry don’t dwell on it their race isn’t known for formulating good sentences. Don’t be shocked they are a people who bathe in cow shit

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Deleted member 33711
Blown the fuck out
he didn’t BTFO anything though that’s why it comes across as so retarded. Poojeet moment indeed

• JFL
He’s curry don’t dwell on it their race isn’t known for formulating good sentences. Don’t be shocked they are a people who bathe in cow shit
We should be fighting the white man who colonized and plunged our countries instead of each other.

• +1
Reactions: reek
We should be fighting the white man who colonized and plunged our countries instead of each other.
“Ethnic” unity is a myth. Me and @Jason Voorhees can at least agree on the fact that ethnics hate Indians and blacks the most, if anything curries and blacks are the two races that should most despise ethnics for how they treat us for being darker skinned. That’s one thing I’ll side with the curries on

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Jason Voorhees, reek and 1 other person

translation : your sister couldn't speak before right
kid : yes she couldnt speak
the prophet : what happened then
kid : she started speakingggggg!!!!
background music : mera yasu yasu mera yasu ( my christ my christ my lovely christ) :lul::lul::lul:
ignore the shit memes at the end i couldnt find the original
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

translation : your sister couldn't speak before right
kid : yes she couldnt speak
the prophet : what happened then
kid : she started speakingggggg!!!!
background music : mera yasu yasu mera yasu ( my christ my christ my lovely christ) :lul::lul::lul:
ignore the shit memes at the end i couldnt find the original
@PrinceLuenLeoncur

I just can’t with your race. It’s not even funny anymore your race it’s just like why…. You guys are just out here to be memes

I just can’t with your race. It’s not even funny anymore your race it’s just like why…. You guys are just out here to be memes
ik bro this shit hurts i dont even feel sad about this shit anymore whenever i see a dehati on the street i just wanna go kill them this bs fills me with rage :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Hinduism is the most anti-indian religion

• JFL