The roided look is too common now. Women just don't want men that are "too muscly"

Thief Dave

Thief Dave

Iron
The Connor Murphy look is played out now. Too many normies, miscers, PSL'ers, etc jumped on roids and got similar to that physique in the last 5-10 years or so (post Zyzz era). Look at most normie males instagram pages. They all have endless shirtless gym pics and waffle on about their "gains" and what they are eating. Even though most of these gys didn't reach Murphy's level, they still LOOK overtly muscular and jacked at first glance to women. Everyone's an aspiring bodybuilder now. 16 inch arms are the norm now. Women see it as men trying too hard now. It's just too common place to see jacked physiques and roided physiques due to social media. Also remember that women only conceptualize what they see on social media as reality, so if it seems the norm on there then it's the norm everywhere in their head.

I've even see more than a handful of profiles of POF recently where the women put "not into muscly guys i like slim men", "i don't like muscles i don't want a meat head i like thin well kempt men", "no pics of ur pecs plz you go to the gym omg i GET IT!!". They mean that too, btw. They are not just coping there. These women have seen SO MANY jacked guys in their inbox in the last half a decade, they are literally bored of the roided/overdone gym look and feel the need to include that stipulation in their profile. That stipulation was not there before being jacked and roided became popular and mainstream.

Interestingly though, these women still retain an immense attraction to tattoos and tattooed/swagfag men, despite the fact that tats have also been done to death.

That's not to say women like big fat men or Auschwitz victims, just a man who looks ordinary untrained or moderately gym'd out but with some tats on him.

Just lol @ roided gym rats who hung on every word realrob told them, ruined their long term health, and made themselves infertile for a passing trend.

This is what's poppin now for women. And this is what retains longevity

14762289397 25bd7f1b58 k 0

43817964 2020317274926044 3055199574926110030 n

0f9f4a447b1c99673b0293cfef57fcba  men tattoos face art

379030b76c7c69a2372edefaa7e8ee65

54266480 444877862950155 3956731010795214802 n

Tumblr p0cnkeyxpS1vjji6do1 400

And if you don't accept this, then answer me this.

Who gets more sex and has a higher lay count? Jeff Seid or the average untrained English Chav? If you say Seid then you've never been around women before.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
thx bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
didn't read but im guessing this is cope

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, Nosecel9000 and Deleted member 2205
COPE Jeff Seid at 18 will always be the ideal psychique
582064 10150958332308717 757412658 n

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, Chadelite and Deleted member 2205
OP is literally a faggot. Imagine saying a twink soundcloud rapper is ideal.

Also have never seen a roidcel irl. Most are just bloated and would look skinny at low bf

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
COPE Jeff Seid at 18 will always be the ideal psychiqueView attachment 95114

Lmao. Talk to women irl some time
OP is literally a faggot. Imagine saying a twink soundcloud rapper is ideal.

Also have never seen a roidcel irl. Most are just bloated and would look skinny at low bf

Yet the twink soundcloud rapper has thousands upon thousands of comments and compliments from actual attractive girls. While the roided out gymcel has masses of comments from OTHER MEN "sick delts bro"

Hit the gym you lazy fuck

Imagine believing that women are impressed by some Bradley Martyn-inspired roided guy posting his four-hundredth lat spread of the year on Insta and one after another of overripe, sense-bludgeoning, deadlift videos. These guys are now late 20s/early 30s and still no kids. Their comments are packed with admiring males and redditor cucks asking advice on how to "tone up" their dad bod but also pack on muscle. They are selling their meal plans and protein powders and making good money but can't find sustainable interest from young hot femoids who just want to chill, eat pizza, drink henny, smoke weed, get tattooed together, and blast some flavour-of-the-day rap music.

Meanwhile these guys below are the same age and on to their 3rd baby momma. Girls of all ages want to share a blunt with them and chill calm with them. They are fighting off the female orbiters on whatsapp who enjoy their careless-"take everyday as it comes" demeanor and manner. They hit the gym and do arms when they feel like it once a month and pack on no visible size. They don't care. The women don't care. The women enjoy living in the moment and having fun instead of obsessing about low carbs during cutting and water consumption during a night out. In women's eyes these men are just being themselves while the gym roid guy is "just trying too hard to look like what he thinks i as a female like urggh"

Index

4b09fa452365befbfe2bf3aeddf35a82

Skinny fat is the newest trend

lol what a retard good cope

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
The Connor Murphy look is played out now. Too many normies, miscers, PSL'ers, etc jumped on roids and got similar to that physique in the last 5-10 years or so (post Zyzz era). Look at most normie males instagram pages. They all have endless shirtless gym pics and waffle on about their "gains" and what they are eating. Even though most of these gys didn't reach Murphy's level, they still LOOK overtly muscular and jacked at first glance to women. Everyone's an aspiring bodybuilder now. 16 inch arms are the norm now. Women see it as men trying too hard now. It's just too common place to see jacked physiques and roided physiques due to social media. Also remember that women only conceptualize what they see on social media as reality, so if it seems the norm on there then it's the norm everywhere in their head.

I've even see more than a handful of profiles of POF recently where the women put "not into muscly guys i like slim men", "i don't like muscles i don't want a meat head i like thin well kempt men", "no pics of ur pecs plz you go to the gym omg i GET IT!!". They mean that too, btw. They are not just coping there. These women have seen SO MANY jacked guys in their inbox in the last half a decade, they are literally bored of the roided/overdone gym look and feel the need to include that stipulation in their profile. That stipulation was not there before being jacked and roided became popular and mainstream.

Interestingly though, these women still retain an immense attraction to tattoos and tattooed/swagfag men, despite the fact that tats have also been done to death.

That's not to say women like big fat men or Auschwitz victims, just a man who looks ordinary untrained or moderately gym'd out but with some tats on him.

Just lol @ roided gym rats who hung on every word realrob told them, ruined their long term health, and made themselves infertile for a passing trend.

This is what's poppin now for women. And this is what retains longevity

View attachment 95103

View attachment 95104

View attachment 95105

View attachment 95108

View attachment 95109

View attachment 95112

View attachment 95111

And if you don't accept this, then answer me this.

Who gets more sex and has a higher lay count? Jeff Seid or the average untrained English Chav? If you say Seid then you've never been around women before.
Nicolas cage laughing gif 17 1

Adln6eXy

JFL you really think girls tell the truth when they say they like dad bods and super skinny guys too?

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
tall with naturally broad shoulders is everything

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous
View attachment 95138
View attachment 95139

JFL you really think girls tell the truth when they say they like dad bods and super skinny guys too?

Do you really think girls are coping in every single thing they say and do? They can fuck pretty much any guy they want whenever they want in the age of hypergamy. Why would they need to fraud their preference? And i've never seen a young foid say she likes dad bods. Mostly post-prime hags claim that.

It's funny that when girls state on their profiles "need a man over 6 foot", you believe them to be spewing absolute and pure unadulterated truth. But when they tell you they don't want too much muscle you go in the opposite direction and assume they are flat out hoodwinking you. If they liked big bulked guys then they would state it openly. No need to hide it. And they certainly wouldn't need to explicitly say that they DON'T want it. It's like you never met an assertive woman who tells it like it is.

Again, why are weedy English chavs who have never set foot in a gym getting far more pussy than roided up miscers? Every study ever dug up and posted up by an autist shows unequivocally that women liked leaner or smaller bodies even on celebrities (Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Machine Gun Kelly, et cetera).

Do you really think girls are coping in every single thing they say and do? They can fuck pretty much any guy they want whenever they want in the age of hypergamy. Why would they need to fraud their preference? And i've never seen a young foid say she likes dad bods. Mostly post-prime hags claim that.

It's funny that when girls state on their profiles "need a man over 6 foot", you believe them to be spewing absolute and pure unadulterated truth. But when they tell you they don't want too much muscle you go in the opposite direction and assume they are flat out hoodwinking you. If they liked big bulked guys then they would state it openly. No need to hide it. And they certainly wouldn't need to explicitly say that they DON'T want it. It's like you never met an assertive woman who tells it like it is.

Again, why are weedy English chavs who have never set foot in a gym getting far more pussy than roided up miscers? Every study ever dug up and posted up by an autist shows unequivocally that women liked leaner or smaller bodies even on celebrities (Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds, Ryan Gosling, Machine Gun Kelly, et cetera).
Didn't read alot, because you write too much, but Brad Pitt, Ryan Reynolds and Gosling are not skinny fags. They got good, muscular bodies. Machine Gun Kelly is a skinny fag but he has status and money. Those weedy english chavs you love to talk of may fuck alot, but they fuck shit tier pussy, it is no fucking achievement. You REALLY think girls prefer skinny fat junkie look over this, if they are attractive enough to choose?
David Laid05 1

• +1
Reactions: mr contemptuous and Deleted member 2486
Face matters more than muscles

Muscles can be a falio, femoids want some muscle or none but face, height and frame is what matters

Whatever the size lean is the king

Most guys wont get enough muscle to be too big while staying 10% bf no way , maybe while 20% they might look big but let the carbs salt and glycogen and bodyfat go away they wont be too big

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
u wont get too big if u dont inject and you dont bulk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back