The Roman and Greek pantheon was Nordic

delusionalretard

delusionalretard

Wise beyond all measure
Meds have been worshipping Aryans for centuries. How do medlets cope with this fact?
1632913194603 1

@lutte @StrangerDanger @gamma @TsarTsar444 @WontStopNorwooding @Pythagoras @Marsiere214

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patriot, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15305 and 5 others
Nerdic cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 8 others
which pheno is better? Med or nordic

• +1
Reactions: Kekee and delusionalretard
Við várum konungar

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carolus and delusionalretard
My ancestor :)
E8CE9FAC 1B25 4517 AFFE 561634BE2531

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, SubhumanCurrycel, Shrek2OnDvD and 5 others
Based. It is a known fact that med royalty was germanic/nordic.
ExBu48TXAAEmhQ1
55f

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 14848 and 5 others
Based. It is a known fact that med royalty was germanic/nordic.
View attachment 1341862View attachment 1341863
Genetically no they were not Nordic or Anglo they were Roman. Most of the leaders still had a med phenotype they look like the Romans right now in rome lol. By that same token black Americans can claim Egypt because I can show you evidence of black Egyptians

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Meds are aryans so ofc worshipping themselves
View attachment 1341885

Always trying to claim others accomplishments and rewrite history, you little snakes.

View attachment 1341886

Know your place.

View attachment 1341889
Spaniard:

View attachment 1341874
View attachment 1341879

Which means mostly Med. So Med > Nordic.
The GERMANIC man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his white skin. This WHITE skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching cold of Scandinavia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The white skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The GERMANIC man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behavior strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(r*man dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The GERMANIC penis is the largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the GERMANIC man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able to fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent BARBARIAN seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BARBARIAN man impregnates.

In total, the GERMANIC man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the BARBARIAN man is the epitome of masculinity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 15305, Deleted member 14848 and 2 others
Step aside medboy, you had a good run in antiquity but the middle age forward until our days is the germanic age.
But my heckin ancient buildings bro!
Any civ that looks back instead of forward is doomed for failure, which is why meds have sub 1 TFR

• JFL
Reactions: lutte
Average German/Nordic man

images

Step aside medboy, you had a good run in antiquity but the middle age forward until our days is the germanic age.
@turkproducer why are you jfling this
you have the turkish achievements but jfl at trying to claim greek and roman achievements as an albanian

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Carolus, turkproducer and 2 others
You're speaking like a german, but Germany isn't Scandinavia :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and delusionalretard
@turkproducer why are you jfling this
you have the turkish achievements but jfl at trying to claim greek and roman achievements as an albanian
we are illyrians keep coping:eek:

i didn’t claim nothing of theirs btw it was you who claimed germanic achievements even though sweden stopped being a fishing settlement in only late 19th century :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard and lutte
You're speaking like a german, but Germany isn't Scandinavia :ogre:
wdym germans and swedes are both germanic if anything we are more because germans also have celtic ancestry and eastern germans are just slavs

i didn’t claim nothing of theirs btw it was you who claimed germanic achievements even though sweden stopped being a fishing settlement in only late 19th century :lul:
you're thinking of norway, sweden was a great power, educate yourself pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Carolus and 1 other person
White race war

• JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard
wdym germans and swedes are both germanic if anything we are more because germans also have celtic ancestry and eastern germans are just slavs

you're thinking of norway, sweden was a great power, educate yourself pls
i don’t know much about scandinavian history, i thought your culture was just chimping out in some tundra killing innocent british monks in middle ages tbh:lul::lul:

and by that logic since albos and turks cluster with greeks the most genetically i should be allowed to claim their achievements? (even tho i don’t think like this:lul:)

also brits are germanic should they start claiming viking culture?!

i’ll admit albania doesn’t have that much history other than being a militarised society, where illyrian tribes settled but turkey has great history tbh, shame what happened to it nowadays

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 756
i don’t know much about scandinavian history, i thought your culture was just chimping out in some tundra killing innocent british monks in middle ages tbh:lul::lul:

and by that logic since albos and turks cluster with greeks the most genetically i should be allowed to claim their achievements? (even tho i don’t think like this:lul:)

i’ll admit albania doesn’t have that much history other than being a militarised society, where illyrian tribes settled but turkey has great history tbh, shame what happened to it nowadays
Did you know Albania has the most weapons per capita and the most nuclear bunkers? China and Russia thought the west would invade Albania so they gave her lots of weapons.

Sweden would’ve leveled the Balkans with one swift stroke in the 17th century if there was incentive

• +1
Did you know Albania has the most weapons per capita and the most nuclear bunkers? China and Russia thought the west would invade Albania so they gave her lots of weapons.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Carolus
Sweden would’ve leveled the Balkans with one swift stroke in the 17th century if there was incentive
cope :lul:

ottoman empire would have btfo any invaders in the balkans tbh, but i don’t give a fuck for autismo analysis of alternative realities

now stop being a lil supremacist because in reality, nobody gives a fuck about this
the bunkers are because of hoxha, he wanted an isolationist state

ottoman empire would have btfo any invaders tbh, but i don’t give a fuck for autismo analysis of alternative realities

now stop being a lil supremacist because in reality, nobody gives a fuck about this

The Ottomans simped over @Carolus Rex while he was there, paying for his maintenance.
Swedish Jihad > Muslim Jihad
FAS m4wUYAYrnTs

• Love it
Reactions: Carolus

germanic =! german scandinavia has always punched above its weight in most ways
Idc that much about the vikings tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hero of the Imperium, delusionalretard and 1 other person

ottoman empire would have btfo any invaders in the balkans tbh, but i don’t give a fuck for autismo analysis of alternative realities

Uneducated swine

A.d 945 rus-byzantine treaty where the byzantine emperor had to pay tax to tens of thousands of Vikings to avoid a siege. Muh muh ottoman empire :soy: is that all you got? Are you ottoman, albanian, greek or med? What ethnicity did we wake up as today
mr turk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, delusionalretard and lutte
Uneducated swine

A.d 945 rus-byzantine treaty where the byzantine emperor had to pay tax to tens of thousands of Vikings to avoid a siege. Muh muh ottoman empire :soy: is that all you got? Are you ottoman, albanian, greek or med? What ethnicity did we wake up as today
mr turk
you’re so pressed and for what :lul::lul:

i don’t really care about byzantine empire or greek accomplishments, i just used the same analogy to make a point jfl

i don’t care for feeling honour and pride for people who are completely unrelated to me, these historical leaders you look up to would probably keep you around as a serf or military fodder :lul:

So much fucking cope

When Greeks had Parthenon, Democracy and religion, nords were literally living in caves

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and gamma
@WontStopNorwooding does the romanian mafia still fight with swords or what?
They use axes and slingshots now

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, Carolus and lutte

i don’t really care about byzantine empire or greek accomplishments, i just used the same analogy to make a point jfl

i don’t care for feeling honour and pride for people who are completely unrelated to me, these historical leaders you look up to would probably keep you around as a serf or military fodder :lul:
I wouldn’t mind being a carolean soldier, they were treated as equals and revered in their community/village. I’m not beneath being a serf either for a good cause

I can trace my lineage back to royal lines though unlike you goat herder

• +1
I wouldn’t mind being a carolean soldier, they were treated as equals and revered in their community/village. I’m not beneath being a serf either for a good cause

I can trace my lineage back to royal lines though unlike you goat herder
goat herder very funny, silly boy, literally every european can trace their dna back to charlemagne, it’s not a special thing to be able to claim that at all, unless it was within the last 100-200 years or so :lul:

So much fucking cope

When Greeks had Parthenon, Democracy and religion, nords were literally living in caves
Seems like we were living rent-free in Med's mind

dn read kys.

goat herder very funny, silly boy, literally every european can trace their dna back to charlemagne, it’s not a special thing to be able to claim that at all, unless it was within the last 100-200 years or so :lul:
It’s Swedish royalty actually :feelshah:
It’s just banter you soft skin :lul:
Now make like the Ottoman Empire and disintegrate!

• +1
It’s Swedish royalty actually :feelshah:
It’s just banter you soft skin :lul:
Now make like the Ottoman Empire and disintegrate!
bahaha u were giving me autismo butthurt vibes tho:eek:

you lil ikea meatball

• +1
Reactions: Carolus

actually serfdom wasn't practiced in sweden, cannon fodder is one thing though but we used a lot of german and scottish mercenaries

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Carolus, turkproducer and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kekee, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 5802 and gamma
because I can show you evidence of black Egyptians
Eygpt (kemet) was black. No if ands or buts about it. Until the persians than greeks showed up it was 100% black. DARK BLACK

Eygpt (kemet) was black. No if ands or buts about it. Until the persians than greeks showed up it was 100% black. DARK BLACK
No bro I’m black myself and Egypt was not a black civilization. There was black Egyptians there who also ruled over Egypt but the majority of Egyptians are brown skinned North Africans.

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
No bro I’m black myself and Egypt was not a black civilization. There was black Egyptians there who also ruled over Egypt but the majority of Egyptians are brown skinned North Africans.
Legit most Egyptians were a mix between Cushitic and semetic. The closest group to them during the new kingdom and early ones before 525bce would be the Habesha of north eastern Ethiopia, which are mixed but obviously more Blakc than semetic.

Legit most Egyptians were a mix between Cushitic and semetic. The closest group to them during the new kingdom and early ones before 525bce would be the Habesha of north eastern Ethiopia, which are mixed but obviously more Blakc than semetic.
Nah the Egyptians are not related to Semitic groups they are mostly related to Berbers in North Africa. There was evidence of black Egyptians who would be the beja people

Nah the Egyptians are not related to Semitic groups they are mostly related to Berbers in North Africa. There was evidence of black Egyptians who would be the beja people
Berbers are basically semites in phenotype, the only thing they have differnce is haplogroup.
The beja are Cushitic (berbers are considered Cushitic but are actually semetic in race as they are mixed)

the ancient Egyptians were a mix between Cushitic and Semetic, some Nilotes were in Egypt as well

Berbers are basically semites in phenotype, the only thing they have differnce is haplogroup.
The beja are Cushitic (berbers are considered Cushitic but are actually semetic in race as they are mixed)

the ancient Egyptians were a mix between Cushitic and Semetic, some Nilotes were in Egypt as well
Arabs tend to have more of that typical Arab nose than Berbers do. The two go look similar but arabs look a little bit more different.

Semitic people originated in Africa but Berbers speak an Afro asatic language not a Semitic one. They are native to Africa.

Cushitic groups are basically a mix of Neolithic Nilotics and Neolithic mediterranean/northern Africans. These group lack the J halpgroup that’s in Semitic people

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Arabs tend to have more of that typical Arab nose than Berbers do. The two go look similar but arabs look a little bit more different.

Semitic people originated in Africa but Berbers speak an Afro asatic language not a Semitic one. They are native to Africa.

Cushitic groups are basically a mix of Neolithic Nilotics and Neolithic mediterranean/northern Africans. These group lack the J halpgroup that’s in Semitic people
Arabic and Hebrew are both “Afro asiatic” so that point is null. All Afro asiatic language can trace its roots to Djbuti yes this includes semetic ones as well, cushitics are their own thing they are not mixed only Berbers are mixed because they are Arabs/leventines in phenotype with literally no distinction cushitics are and have never been Nilotes only Habesha are mixed most somalis are 90%+ Somali only a few Somali tribes are mixed and due to that are looked at with a side eye (my mates a Somali he educated me on this and even his own ancestry somalis are as mixed as new world blacks being around 20-30% non SSA) Habesha are unique in that they are 30-40% Eurasian