the root of all my problems

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I have been wondering for the last 6 months, who i rly i am and i figured it out. I have two people inside of me, one is a high t confident guy and the other is a low t manchild. And they constantly fight for supremacy and the second one always wins. Why is that? Why is it that i cant maintain my actual personality?

Because i canot fucking be with my oneitis. If i was with my oneitis, the weak shitty side of me would disappear and only the strong one would be left. But no, im deprived of this, i have to suffer, not just suffer from unrequited love but also suffering from not being able to be who i rly am, be myself.

Its difficult to be cool and strong without any female validation, i used to do it for a while, but could not maintain it cause i couldnt be with her. if i could get thsi girl, i would show her to my parents and they would accept her even if she is a slut cause i would have the balls to shut them up. but this is more science fiction than going out with her lol, i will never be complete.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and androidcel
ur just low t

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Insomniac and androidcel
blackopstruecel

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Life tries us all.

Because it’s the truth.

man, i changed, i became a better man through one way or another and i still cant get her. it sux so much

• +1
lol so much thx op

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and Ritalincel
rip

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
read didnt

• +1
Damn its over

blackopstruecel

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
Who cares what chad fucks her, you're still just wasting time obsessing over her

OP has returned but wonder for how long. He still banned though.

Free him tbh