The Sad Story of a Troubled Young Incel

D

Deleted member 12688

Before we begin, the text in purple represents speech by a female character, whilst red text represents speech from the main character (Haven)

Another thing i’d like to say is I recommend you play the background music in the following vocaroo for optimal experience:

You ready?

Alright..

——————————

There was once a young boy from Turkey. Istanbul, Turkey. To an outsider, he looked like your average goofy young kid. But those in his school knew he had it rough, it wasn’t rare for him to get insulted whenever he walked the hallways to get to his classes and beat up in the locker rooms.

“Pig! You fat grandpa outfit wearing ass geek!” They would tell him.
70847390 DAD9 433B 8971 6478BDB3BE62

He kept to himself, he wanted to avoid attention because he was afraid anyone in his proximity would feel disgusted by him. But a secret he kept to himself is that he had deep feelings for the girl that’s lived next door to him all his life. (Anna) He felt like she was the only other human in the world who thought the way he did and could understand him. She was the only one who brought him happiness. They had talked about dating and admitted they liked each other a lot but none of them had the balls to make a move after.

He was in love with her.

Every morning while he waited for the bus to pick him up for school she would text him to tell him that the bus was on the way so he wouldn’t miss it.

Tonight he decided that the next morning when he got on the bus, he would ask her out and kiss her. He even bought her a $20 Target gift card.

“It’s gonna be ok. I’m a mogger!” said the young boy before falling asleep.

C9A8E0BC F3BB 4B65 A9B2 5E51E6C2BC3C

Finally, the next morning he got on the bus and sat next to Anna. He gave her the card and she said “Oh my God!!! Thanks!!”

“No problem,” said Haven. Then as he slid in for a kiss, she interrupted:

“Look at this cute guy I’ve been talking to”

3D557BA0 96AF 4C4B 8BC4 714C62B0D730

E831091C 4EF3 46E7 9560 56BE2E926F53

For a second it seemed as if the world had stopped for Haven.

He stared at the picture of the prettyboy on her phone blankly and emotionlessly

As if things couldn’t get worse, once he gained his senses he realized it was the same boy who had bullied and made fun of both him and the girl back in middle school.

“You’re with him?? Why???? He beat me up and he spread rumors about how you sucked him off under the staircase in 7th grade and made the whole school hate you!”

“They weren’t rumors Haven.. After that he took me home and took my virginity… We fucked for 3 hours”

“But why???? Why did you never tell me this??? You lead me on for years, saying our souls were connected! How can you prefer someone who hurt you like he did over someone who loves you like me?!”

“I’m sorry… You’re just a better friend than a partner.. I wouldn’t wanna put you through me haha”

Months later Haven was able to somewhat restabilize from the brutal heartbreak Anna had given him. He spent those months reflecting on what he had done wrong and what he could’ve improved.

“I wasn’t bold enough,” He said to himself.

He built up the courage for one more shot. He decided tomorrow was the day, and this time things would go right because he wouldn’t mess up.

As he showered before going to bed, he listened to music and visualized himself talking to Anna and spitting game that would allow him to finally hijack her heart successfully.

“Hey, haha, it’s been a while,” he imagined himself telling her.

“Yeah, you’ve gotten hotter”

“Hah. Just squinting a little. You look fine yourself too though”

“You think? You’re so handsome Haven, I love you,” he heard before snapping out of the daydream.

“Alright. I’ve got this,” he said before ending his shower and going to bed.

He woke up, but decided he’d probably fuck up if he tried speaking to her in person. He decided he’d snap her.

“Hey, I’ve gotta tell you something”

“Really? I’ve gotta show you something too”

“What the fuck..?” he thought to himself.

“Sure, let me see”

Anna sent the snap. He wondered what Anna had in mind for him after all these months of not talking. He thought perhaps she would confess how she thought she was wrong and regretted passing up on him.

He started thinking of what he’d reply to her apology with, and with all the confidence in the world he moved his fingers towards the screen to open the snap, and what he saw was the moment that changed the way he was forever since, Anna sent this:

FF293E61 005D 4A8D 94A9 2395A66CD81A

Haven stared at his phone and quietly shed tears.

Weakened by his emotional pain he texted her a simple “why” and she replied,

“Thats what girls like me like”

The girl he had grown up with and known and trusted since she was just a little girl had betrayed him for the guy that bullied them and ruined their reputation. He had to go to school in a couple minutes but he couldn’t stop crying so he squinted as hard as he could, and promised himself he would never unsquint because he would never want to see a world as disgusting as this one after the cruel betrayal. As he cried on the way to the bus he couldn’t help but remember the days he thought he would be the one to take her virginity and lose his to her..

6BAF6A12 1483 4AF2 9167 2A52834646F2

Well folks; that’s the story of Haven. Emotional one I know. But be patient with the kid. Think twice before you write a mean comment tearing down on his looks. He’s young. He’s learning. He’s had it tough. What would you do if you were in his shoes?

Colorín Colorado, este cuento se ha terminado

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @WontStopNorwooding @RealLooksmaxxer @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman @uglymug @AutisticR3tard

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7112, Truecel14, Mongrelcel and 57 others
I still don't know who that is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, CristianT, gamma and 9 others
Tales from the barnyard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx, Truecel14, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
@whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns @Jagged0 @eyelidcel @Uglybrazilian @MarstonAlloy @Carbon Copy @wanttobeattractive @Proex @FastBananaCEO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 8853 and Jagged0
U should dead ass right a novel or something bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, whiteissuperior, Deleted member 12688 and 1 other person
@AscendingHero @ThrSlayerEternal111 @sorrowfulsad @john2 @🌈👽 @AlwaysHaveQuestions @ShowerMaxxing @mulattomaxxer @Be_ConfidentBro

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
@Htobrother @Beetlejuice @PubertyMaxxer @shiitake @cloUder @tongue and cheek @ProAcktiv @vaninskybird @ManletEater @RealLooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
i dont even put this much effort into my med essays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, CristianT, Danish_Retard and 5 others
KJ didn’t even read that shit

4D986C51-4E61-420A-A314-8B22BCCFD58E.jpeg

C9AD9979-8867-406C-AF87-D52FD029E82F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Deleted member, court monarch777 and 22 others
Chico is Turanid

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Ngl, these stories are an entertaining break from the shit threads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 14077 and 2 others
Ngl, these stories are an entertaining break from the shit threads
Wait, shit threads in general, or are u saying i post shit threads

@Haven damn bro i didn't know your backstory was so sad :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Deleted member 12688
my life is like naruto no one cares about me

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 761, Rainman988, evap0 and 1 other person
@whiteissuperior @Blackmannnns @Jagged0 @eyelidcel @Uglybrazilian @MarstonAlloy @Carbon Copy @wanttobeattractive @Proex @FastBananaCEO
Made me tear up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
imagine typing all this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6695
Lol imagine typing all this shit what a abused dog

Before we begin, the text in purple represents speech by a female character, whilst red text represents speech from the main character (Haven)

Another thing i’d like to say is I recommend you play the background music in the following vocaroo for optimal experience:

You ready?

Alright..

——————————

There was once a young boy from Turkey. Istanbul, Turkey. To an outsider, he looked like your average goofy young kid. But those in his school knew he had it rough, it wasn’t rare for him to get insulted whenever he walked the hallways to get to his classes and beat up in the locker rooms.

View attachment 1296581

He kept to himself, he wanted to avoid attention because he was afraid anyone in his proximity would feel disgusted by him. But a secret he kept to himself is that he had deep feelings for the girl that’s lived next door to him all his life. (Anna) He felt like she was the only other human in the world who thought the way he did and could understand him. She was the only one who brought him happiness. They had talked about dating and admitted they liked each other a lot but none of them had the balls to make a move after.

He was in love with her.

Every morning while he waited for the bus to pick him up for school she would text him to tell him that the bus was on the way so he wouldn’t miss it.

Tonight he decided that the next morning when he got on the bus, he would ask her out and kiss her. He even bought her a $20 Target gift card.

View attachment 1296583

Finally, the next morning he got on the bus and sat next to Anna. He gave her the card and she said “Oh my God!!! Thanks!!”

View attachment 1296589
View attachment 1296544

He stared at the picture of the prettyboy on her phone blankly and emotionlessly

As if things couldn’t get worse, once he gained his senses he realized it was the same boy who had bullied and made fun of both him and the girl back in middle school.

“You’re with him?? Why???? He beat me up and he spread rumors about how you sucked him off under the staircase in 7th grade and made the whole school hate you!”

“They weren’t rumors Haven.. After that he took me home and took my virginity… We fucked for 3 hours”

“But why???? Why did you never tell me this??? You lead me on for years, saying our souls were connected! How can you prefer someone who hurt you like he did over someone who loves you like me?!”

“I’m sorry… You’re just a better friend than a partner.. I wouldn’t wanna put you through me haha”

Months later Haven was able to somewhat restabilize from the brutal heartbreak Anna had given him. He spent those months reflecting on what he had done wrong and what he could’ve improved.

He built up the courage for one more shot. He decided tomorrow was the day, and this time things would go right because he wouldn’t mess up.

As he showered before going to bed, he listened to music and visualized himself talking to Anna and spitting game that would allow him to finally hijack her heart successfully.

“You think? You’re so handsome Haven, I love you,” he heard before snapping out of the daydream.

He woke up, but decided he’d probably fuck up if he tried speaking to her in person. He decided he’d snap her.

“Sure, let me see”

Anna sent the snap. He wondered what Anna had in mind for him after all these months of not talking. He thought perhaps she would confess how she thought she was wrong and regretted passing up on him.

He started thinking of what he’d reply to her apology with, and with all the confidence in the world he moved his fingers towards the screen to open the snap, and what he saw was the moment that changed the way he was forever since, Anna sent this:

The girl he had grown up with and known and trusted since she was just a little girl had betrayed him for the guy that bullied them and ruined their reputation. He had to go to school in a couple minutes but he couldn’t stop crying so he squinted as hard as he could, and promised himself he would never unsquint because he would never want to see a world as disgusting as this one after the cruel betrayal. As he cried on the way to the bus he couldn’t help but remember the days he thought he would be the one to take her virginity and lose his to her..

View attachment 1296586

Well folks; that’s the story of Haven. Emotional one I know. But be patient with the kid. Think twice before you write a mean comment tearing down on his looks. He’s young. He’s learning. He’s had it tough. What would you do if you were in his shoes?

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @goat2x @WontStopNorwooding @RealLooksmaxxer @chaddyboi66 @RetardSubhuman @uglymug @AutisticR3tard

Why you edited your face to my face 20210827 232533 70847390 DAD9 433B 8971 6478BDB3BE62 jfl unironically edits eyes looks alike your eyes:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: 20210829 125614 keep coping about me nigger bicth

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 6695, kebabcoper and 2 others

You ready?

Alright..

——————————

View attachment 1296581

He was in love with her.

View attachment 1296583

View attachment 1296589
View attachment 1296544

“Sure, let me see”

View attachment 1296586

This is really funny dude. You're a good writer. You paint a very accurate picture of how some guys are. How their minds work and how their interactions with women can go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
Stop watching cuckold Jewish porn it's rotting your teenage brain.

Shit like this doesn't happen unless the girl is a mega whore.

• +1
Reactions: ALP and gamma
Stop watching cuckold Jewish porn it's rotting your teenage brain.

Shit like this doesn't happen unless the girl is a mega whore.
This is his life bro his girlfriend did this shit to him:cry:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, RealLooksmaxxer and Baldingman1998
Keep writing for Turanid mogger 😆

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, gamma, RetardSubhuman and 5 others
i would much rather be turkish then a mutt baby from an ape that fucked their gullible white partner

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and kebabcoper
Caged hard tbh great storytelling skills

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, mulattomaxxer and Deleted member 12688
Mulatto bad boy always wind 😂😂😂.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Another hilarious post. You should take english literature at college.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 6695
tldr?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Baldingman1998
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 12688, BearBoy and 1 other person
Basically cuckold fantasy of bbc (op) cucking white man(haven) for the 1000th time while the opposite Happens irl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, RetardSubhuman and 3 others
Basically cuckold fantasy of bbc (op) cucking white man(haven) for the 1000th time while the opposite Happens irl.
People really laugh at anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Baldingman1998
lol wtf he has the same phone as me

• JFL
Reactions: Haven
  • JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and Baldingman1998
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and Baldingman1998
Pin tbh??

@Lorsss @Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Kingkellz @Master @Sergeant

• JFL
Reactions: Haven

You ready?

Alright..

——————————

View attachment 1296581

He was in love with her.

View attachment 1296583

View attachment 1296589
View attachment 1296544

“Sure, let me see”

View attachment 1296586

wheres my tag :cry:

funny shit fr tho, rest in turanid history haven.