The same survey that proved the incel crisis is now showing a "femcel" crisis

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
These were the numbers from the General Social Survey in 2018:
Gss

And now these were the numbers from the same source in 2021. Now there are more sexless women than men:
Gss1

As you see, the survey from 2018 is for people from 18-30, meanwhile the survey from 2021 is for people from 18-35. But I doubt that makes a big difference, as women chasing betabuxxers after 30 is a Redpill cope. And still, this wouldn't explain the sudden change from 2018 to 2021.

The actual reasons for these numbers imo is:

- These studies are unreliable in general. There were surveys didn't show an increase in male sexlessness the years before 2018, contrary to the General Social Survey. So no matter what the truth is, you always have to take these surveys with a grain of salt.
- Incels are actually rare. The dating struggles of unattractive men have more to do with being bottom of the barrel in the desirability, but even these men will still have some sex. Therefore, the fact that sexlessness rates are not that different among men and women doesn't disprove how difficult unattractive men it have.

@Reckless Turtle

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Eduardo DOV, fogdart and 12 others
It dosent disprove how it diffuclt it is for men just disproves women have sex with alot of men

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Lmao, Chadeep and 8 others
Women lie about their bodycount so men too but in different ways jfl

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Schizoidcel, HowAmIAlive123 and 10 others
Do u think a girl would say yes when they ask her did u have sex last year ? If they asked me i would say yes even i though i didnt jfl

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Women lie about their bodycount so men too but in different ways jfl
They didn't lie in 2018? This survey was the one who proved the incel crisis.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
They didn't lie in 2018? This survey was the one who proved the incel crisis.
They did it is probably like %5 not %18

Do u think a girl would say yes when they ask her did u have sex last year ? If they asked me i would say yes even i though i didnt jfl
I dont know it depends how the survey is taken but i dont belive women in genral have become way more conservative in 3 years

They did it is probably like %5 not %18
I was asking about men. Men had high numbers of sexlessness, now the numbers are lower. Did men lie in 2021 but not 2018?

I was asking about men. Men had high numbers of sexlessness, now the numbers are lower. Did men lie in 2021 but not 2018?
Lied in both jfl percents are higher for sure

I dont know it depends how the survey is taken but i dont belive women in genral have become way more conservative in 3 years
It is just human nature regardless of political views tho, virgin girls are desirable but virgin men are not desirable

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and Marsiere214
It is just human nature regardless of political views tho, virgin girls are desirable but virgin men are not desirable
I do agree with but don't you think a conservative women are more likely to lie then a progessive women about bodycount. assuming chad isent asking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
I do agree with but don't you think a conservative women are more likely to lie then a progessive women about bodycount. assuming chad isent asking
Yeah right but it wouldnt be a massive gap you know

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
How do you explain the different numbers in 2018 and 2021. The numbers in 2018 were seen as true among the PSL community, now they probably think the survey is shit. But it's the same source.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
How do you explain the different numbers in 2018 and 2021. The numbers in 2018 were seen as true among the PSL community, now they probably think the survey is shit. But it's the same source.
Who gives a fuck tbh i dont need studies to know about this stuff, not difficult. Also science isnt so trustable and politically motivated nowadays, scientists say there is no mental differences between males and females, race is a social construct and homosexuality is healthy you know :ogre:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 9426
i think the difference is that men actually want and search for sex but can't get it while women dont really want it outside of a relationship except with chad?

many focus on career and shiet like men. or the stat is just fake.

also this stat just asks about last year. i think many of the men there had sex in their life therefore not incel

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chadeep, Xangsane and 5 others
i think the difference is that men actually want and search for sex but can't get it while women dont really want it outside of a relationship except with chad?

also this stat just asks about last year. i think many of the men there had sex in their life therefore not incel
This
Men will fuck any woman
Women will only fuck Chad

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, datboijj and .👽.

Women suffer less from sexlessness than men for sure, as they could easily get sex if they're too desperate.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Women suffer less from sexlessness than men for sure, as they could easily get sex if they're too desperate.
also 20% is not that much. they could be religous, ill, or anything like that. its not like they cant get sex. you dont see the reason in this stat.

basically everyone can get sex, maybe the uglies if the uglies cant.

• +1
Reactions: AlexAP
Slay count : 18(numbers game..)
I should update it to 19
Yeah after messaging a lot of women anyone can get laid
I’m talking about with minimal effort

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AlexAP, Primordial and 1 other person
I should update it to 19
Yeah after messaging a lot of women anyone can get laid
I’m talking about with minimal effort
yea this graphic proofs it, 80% of humans get laid. makes me rethink about my life being a 33y0 virgin. something must be really wrong with me/my face:pepefrown:

Yeah that's the fucking point.
That shouldn’t be normal
Sex isn’t a rare commodity like gold it’s something that’s a need

yea this graphic proofs it, 80% of humans get laid. makes me rethink about my life being a 33y0 virgin. something must be really wrong with me/my face:pepefrown:
Larpmax.org

Looks like men have more sex in 2021 than in 2018 according to this, but maybe they lie, Idk

That shouldn’t be normal
Sex isn’t a rare commodity like gold it’s something that’s a need
It's supply and demand. Women are more in demand, so they set the price for sex higher. If men would be less thirsty in everyday situations and online, it would be easier.

Reminder. Women tend to discount ONS from the club, or ONS in general from other places like dating apps like tinder as "sexual partners". They only tend to count men they've actually had some time invested into them commitment or relationships with as "sexual partners".

This is the reason why if there is ANY recording of "female sexlessness" it's because foids are falsely or underreporting just how many times they've ACTUALLY have had sex.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and EverythingMattersCel
Reminder. Women tend to discount ONS from the club, or ONS in general from other places like dating apps like tinder as "sexual partners". They only tend to count men they've actually had some time invested into them commitment or relationships with as "sexual partners".

This is the reason why if there is ANY recording of "female sexlessness" it's because foids are falsely or underreporting just how many times they've ACTUALLY have had sex.
All this doesn't explain the change from 2018 to 2021 though ...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203, fogdart and hebbewem
All this doesn't explain the change from 2018 to 2021 though ...
Lmao the change is covid and not being able to actually go out and get in relationships with guys, and not even go out to the club to even get a ONS. Clubs weren't even open. Still doesn't mean they weren't getting dick off dating apps like tinder or others, that whole time.

Last edited:
They raised the age range from under 30 to under 35. As the age increases up to ~50 (from ~21, when female sexual activity peaks), male sexual activity increases whereas female sexual activity decreases.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
They raised the age range from under 30 to under 35. As the age increases up to ~50 (from ~21, when female sexual activity peaks), male sexual activity increases whereas female sexual activity decreases.
I agree that male sexual activity increases with age. But both graphs look almost identical until 2018. So the differences can't be explained by including people aged 30-35.

• +1
Reactions: Copingcurrycel
I agree that male sexual activity increases with age. But both graphs look almost identical until 2018. So the differences can't be explained by including people aged 30-35.
I'm skeptical of their methodology if they're allowing the age range to fluctuate like that.

I'm skeptical of their methodology if they're allowing the age range to fluctuate like that.
Well as I said I think these surveys are unreliable in general, there were other surveys that showed no increase in male sexlessness before 2018, so there's that. Not every survey shows the same result.

But I don't think the real numbers change much when the age range changes from 18-30 to 18-35. My best explanation is that sexlessness is not the best indicator for the dating struggles of unattractive men, it's how difficult it is to get sex, even if they do get it at some point.

There was a study that showed that women lie more about having had less sex than they've actually had whereas men lie about having had more sex then they've actually had

There was a study that showed that women lie more about having had less sex than they've actually had whereas men lie about having had more sex then they've actually had
I've said it already in the comments: It's about the sudden change from 2018 to 2021. It's not like women said the truth in 2018 and lied in 2021 isn't it?

I've said it already in the comments: It's about the sudden change from 2018 to 2021. It's not like women said the truth in 2018 and lied in 2021 isn't it?
I didn't even read anything u said ngl

So what's the reason behind that change then? The study was carried out badly?

This is the negative effects from body potitivity movement

• Woah
So what's the reason behind that change then? The study was carried out badly?
I don't know what's the reason, I can only guess. There is probably some truth in this, Incels are rare and not all women are promiscuous. The actual difference between men and women is that men on average have to put much more effort to get sex, but sexlessness rates are probably not extremely different from each other.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
I don't know what's the reason, I can only guess. There is probably some truth in this, Incels are rare and not all women are promiscuous. The actual difference between men and women is that men on average have to put much more effort to get sex, but sexlessness rates are probably not extremely different from each other.
Ok edwyn

Inceldom is purely a male issue.

A woman can get good sex whenever she wants, it's just that many don't even care about it since they have no sex-drive.

Average female sex-drive is really low. I fucked my current fwb once in the evening, once in the morning, and she was already saying how we 'were having too much sex'.

Its cagefuel tbh. high libido women dont exist, maybe onle f ur ched

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and datboijj
Inceldom is purely a male issue.
Yes, such stats are more about sexlessness than about inceldom.
A woman can get good sex whenever she wants, it's just that many don't even care about it since they have no sex-drive.

Average female sex-drive is really low. I fucked my current fwb once in the evening, once in the morning, and she was already saying how we 'were having too much sex'.

Its cagefuel tbh. high libido women dont exist, maybe onle f ur ched
"Good sex" probably not. Women report very low orgasm rates in ONS, men care less about ONS partners than LTR partners.

But yeah, female sex drive is lower. I'm sure it has to do with women already getting so much validation irl and in social media.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Yes, such stats are more about sexlessness than about inceldom.

"Good sex" probably not. Women report very low orgasm rates in ONS, men care less about ONS partners than LTR partners.

But yeah, female sex drive is lower. I'm sure it has to do with women already getting so much validation irl and in social media.
idk how to cope with thow easy female life is compared to male ngl. its just cagefuel

• +1
idk how to cope with thow easy female life is compared to male ngl. its just cagefuel
I cope with the fact that humans get numb to everything.

I don't care that I have everything to survive while people in South Sudan are starving. It means nothing to me, because I take it for granted. Women don't care that they can have easily sex whenever they want. It means nothing to them, they take it for granted. Both men and women have insecurities and anxities and feel the same about them. It's a cope, but it helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, fogdart and hebbewem
women are having less sex because they are waiting for chad, unironically. social media has raised their standards a lot and now think all non-chads are ugly

• +1
Reactions: VenezuelansUSER and Schizoidcel
These were the numbers from the General Social Survey in 2018:
View attachment 1412543
And now these were the numbers from the same source in 2021. Now there are more sexless women than men:
View attachment 1412545
As you see, the survey from 2018 is for people from 18-30, meanwhile the survey from 2021 is for people from 18-35. But I doubt that makes a big difference, as women chasing betabuxxers after 30 is a Redpill cope. And still, this wouldn't explain the sudden change from 2018 to 2021.

The actual reasons for these numbers imo is:

- These studies are unreliable in general. There were surveys didn't show an increase in male sexlessness the years before 2018, contrary to the General Social Survey. So no matter what the truth is, you always have to take these surveys with a grain of salt.
- Incels are actually rare. The dating struggles of unattractive men have more to do with being bottom of the barrel in the desirability, but even these men will still have some sex. Therefore, the fact that sexlessness rates are not that different among men and women doesn't disprove how difficult unattractive men it have.

@Reckless Turtle
all those women are volcels

"too busy going to grad school and working an internship for romance, ill get married when im 35 teehee. tinder hookups dont count."

plus theyre all on the fat depop stack: SSRI, anxiolytic, hormonal birth control, deficient diet, zog water, gay propaganda, etc.

there are A LOT of women who are basically volcel, have been for years, and it just doesnt affect them psychologically in the same way that is affects incel men. They can get their existential angst out by watching netflix and listening to true crime and having a good cry in the shower after getting wine drunk and then happily and unquestioningly go back to their NPC walk cycle. They get constantly showered with positive attention in the world and validation from every institution (which they care about more than sex anyways). Men, on the other hand, are tortured by testosterone, higher cognition and wanting to actually lead meaningful lives plus incels dont have the constant positive affirmation to help them stay positive and on the normie track through dry spells.

also you shouldnt trust any of this kind of data anyway; reasoning from naturalistic observations and analyzing collections of anecdote via the internet (much more powerful tool for data collection and analysis with a much larger sample size than some faggot at a research institute or whatever) is the most valid methodology

incels arent responding to census questionaires theyre playing dota and jerking off

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Schizoidcel
all those women are volcels
Indeed. There maybe some actual mentalcels, but that's a minority.
there are A LOT of women who are basically volcel, have been for years, and it just doesnt affect them psychologically in the same way that is affects incel men. They can get their existential angst out by watching netflix and listening to true crime and having a good cry in the shower after getting wine drunk and then happily and unquestioningly go back to their NPC walk cycle. They get constantly showered with positive attention in the world and validation from every institution (which they care about more than sex anyways). Men, on the other hand, are tortured by testosterone, higher cognition and wanting to actually lead meaningful lives plus incels dont have the constant positive affirmation to help them stay positive and on the normie track through dry spells.
Agree. The difference between men and women is not necessary the sexlessness, it's the psychological validation.
also you shouldnt trust any of this kind of data anyway; reasoning from naturalistic observations and analyzing collections of anecdote via the internet (much more powerful tool for data collection and analysis with a much larger sample size than some faggot at a research institute or whatever) is the most valid methodology

incels arent responding to census questionaires theyre playing dota and jerking off
I doubt anecdotes via the internet are a better source. Most incels are actually normal people and not radicalized in the internet, they might be dead inside but they still go to work, have some friends, etc. They probably don't identify as incels and respond to questionaries. I know it's not 100% reliable, but it has some credibility.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
women are having less sex because they are waiting for chad, unironically. social media has raised their standards a lot and now think all non-chads are ugly
I don't think so, they don't want sex as much as men, so when they go a year without sex it's not as bad to them. It doesn't matter if they wait for Chad or a Normie, they can wait long and don't go crazy.

Indeed. There maybe some actual mentalcels, but that's a minority.
Theyre not mentalcels, theyre normies. You wouldnt be able to pick them out of a crowd or notice anything wrong with them at a dinner party. The large minority of women who arent temperamentally interested in being promiscuous and who have impulse control/some time preference just naturally fall into this volcel category if they dont happen to pair off in ltr in high school or college. Its a feature of the mainstream system, not a bug. The difference between them and the normal non radicalized non extremely online incel types is that they are totally content and CHOSE their situation and wont escape their delusion of security until theyre too old for it to matter.

Agree. The difference between men and women is not necessary the sexlessness, it's the psychological validation.
Its difficult for men to grasp how differently women experience the world day to day. They truly live in a cotton candy disney world reflection of real life.

I doubt anecdotes via the internet are a better source. Most incels are actually normal people and not radicalized in the internet, they might be dead inside but they still go to work, have some friends, etc. They probably don't identify as incels and respond to questionaries. I know it's not 100% reliable, but it has some credibility.
A questionaire is just a systematized way of collecting anecdote. There's nothing magical about sociological research methodologies that preferences them over you thinking in your own head about stuff youve read online. People have been conditioned to have such a mystified view of epistemology. Very important to understand philosophy of science and the massive limitation inherent to research like this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614