The scale doesn't go down

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
I descended hard during the last months of winter and gained 6kg. I've been cutting on a 700 calorie deficit for about 2 months now, the pants that i used to wear when i weighed 58kg were sagging so much i had to pull them up every 5 steps, when i tried them on again 2 months ago they were tight as hell. But my weightloss should be working because the pants are definitely becoming looser, so i have to drag them up every 10-15 minutes, but the scale just won't go down, in fact, sometimes i'm above my starting weight.

What should i do bros? i wanna be lean again fast. my face looks fat as hell.

58kg ?? How tall are you ?

• JFL
Reactions: homo_faber
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Mouthbreath, lejend and 4 others
hollow cheeks with an bmi of 15 doesnt count boyo. its like big tits on a fat chick

• WTF
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
I've been cutting on a 700 calorie deficit for about 2 months now, the pants that i used to wear when i weighed 58kg were sagging so much i had to pull them up every 5 steps, when i tried them on again 2 months ago they were tight as hell. But my weightloss should be working because the pants are definitely becoming looser, so i have to drag them up every 10-15 minutes, but the scale just won't go down, in fact, sometimes i'm above my starting weight.
Why the fuck do you cut so much? Increase your Test boyo. Also cut out Vegetable oils and PUFA

Why the fuck do you cut so much? Increase your Test boyo. Also cut out Vegetable oils and PUFA
I've been skinnyfat for so long that i just never want to even try bulking, it's not worth the sacrifice of facial aesthetics. Plus i have shit tier fat distribution where all of it goes to my face and belly.

I've been skinnyfat for so long that i just never want to even try bulking, it's not worth the sacrifice of facial aesthetics. Plus i have shit tier fat distribution where all of it goes to my face and belly.
at 70kg you must have a beer belly xd

Calorie deficit. Enough protein. Lift.

Do you look better than you used to?

Your problem is a lack of muscle clearly. You're an abomination right now and NEED TO BULK
But that shit is a slow process, it's basically tantamount to throwing in the towel and resigning myself to be incel until i'm 30. I don't care about my body rn i just want my face to be lean so that i can lose my celibacy.

6ft 58kg?
Bro....

Just LOL

Just go RTT

Roids Tats Tan

Your problem is a lack of muscle clearly. You're an abomination right now and NEED TO BULK
no dirty bulk though. now plenty of lanklets who gained like over 10kg in one year and look like absolute shit

no dirty bulk though. now plenty of lanklets who gained like over 10kg in one year and look like absolute shit
Of course not dirty bulk JFL. Dirty bulk is for fucking pigs who cope

Of course not dirty bulk JFL. Dirty bulk is for fucking pigs who cope
There's no difference between clean and dirty bulk, even if you eat healthy you're gonna gain fat on a calorie surplus JFL

There's no difference between clean and dirty bulk, even if you eat healthy you're gonna gain fat on a calorie surplus JFL
Nice cope. If i put on 1 pound a week clean bulking with perfect macros, the one pound will be more muscle then if i eat donuts and pizza.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
Nice cope. If i put on 1 pound a week clean bulking with perfect macros, the one pound will be more muscle then if i eat donuts and pizza.
More being the keyword here, some fat gain is unavoidable.

I'm not gonna spend the rest of my 20s as a bloated fuck, i need to keep my face lean or else it's over.