The scariest guys in my school

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
it was a super tall guy. like seriously, the guy was a fucking giant, he was my age back then around 14, i was 5'9 and he was towering over me. dude is bigger than a tree by now. he was a slooooow talker but he rly didnt have to talk much his presence said it all.

then there was his manlet friend, who shaved his head and looked like the kid from American history X. They were both nazis and you would always see them together, everyone was shitting their pants when they saw them cuz of how scary and antisocial they looked.

They both would’ve been bullied in Germany

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, MTMM, futuregigamogger and 3 others
it was a super tall guy. like seriously, the guy was a fucking giant, he was my age back then around 14, i was 5'9 and he was towering over me. dude is bigger than a tree by now. he was a slooooow talker but he rly didnt have to talk much his presence said it all.

then there was his manlet friend, who shaved his head and looked like the kid from American history X. They were both nazis and you would always see them together, everyone was shitting their pants when they saw them cuz of how scary and antisocial they looked.
Is the guy 6 ft 5-6 ft 11 or even taller 7 foot+ range

was he a bully?
the tall dudes from my school were pretty much respectful for the most part
i knew one who was like 6'4 and behaved like a normie but he was not a bad person in general
most of them were just very quiet and almost autistic
it was always the manlets who were looking for someone to fight

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
was he a bully?
the tall dudes from my school were pretty much respectful for the most part
i knew one who was like 6'4 and behaved like a normie but he was not a bad person in general
most of them were just very quiet and almost autistic
it was always the manlets who were looking for someone to fight
he didnt do much, the short guy did all the bullying. he was just there for intimidatio