The Science of Increasing Height

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
I can prove that it's possible to increase height on every level.

Long bones can experience appositional growth(there have been studies done on runners showing an increase in periosteal width unless the increase is due to thicker periosteum people being more successful runners) and

short, flat, and irregular bones have periosteum covering longitudinal directions such as calcaneus, pelvis, bone of the skull, spine, etc. Therefore it's possible to grow taller that way.

The epiphyseal cartilage does not completely mineralize.

I have not seen microscopic slides of this but not because I have not been looking.

However, a texture of whiteness can be seen in the epiphysis that's around the same texture of the articular cartilage.

I have read textbooks that state that a layer of hyaline cartilage remains in the epiphysis as well.

Endochondral ossification can occur from a lot of places.

See the study called: Reappraisal of mesenchymal chondrosarcoma... If a hyaline cartilage line exists in the epiphysis then growth could be enhanced in that manner either through extraneous stem cell injection or by trabecular microfracture in the epiphysis(which contains red bone marrow which contains stem cells).

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Lorsss
im loq iq
need tdlr

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Repzta
Where to get this injection or microfracture though? We need plans and feasible methods, not just theory.

Micro-fracture is complete bullshit.

Breaking little parts of a bone
is not gonna make it longer.
I was referring to your suggested methods
If a hyaline cartilage line exists in the epiphysis then growth could be enhanced in that manner either through extraneous stem cell injection or by trabecular microfracture in the epiphysis

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 1973
I have no idea what the OP meant about that...
Come back when you did some practical trials or have ideas about how to do what then. Theory alone doesn't help tbh. I just need three things: promising methods, clear and feasible instructions and the financial resources.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, noped and Deleted member 1973
All these height threads and ur still 5'2

Its oVR

did this nigga just get BANNED? ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
DEB0F70B 34B8 49A3 A997 5488B23408F3

• +1
Reactions: noped
did he get banned 4 making delusional ass height posts?

Stop, he is a genius and my new friend, keep criyng for him, you are also banned

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol