The scientific blackpill page on incels.wiki is the most brutal blackpill that has ever been conceived

subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Came across this page on some wiki. I started reading some of the sections, and goddamn is it depressing. There is absolutely zero incentive for being a good human being if you want to appeal to women - at the end of the day, the physically attractive and socially dominant + aggressive Chad will always take the girl.

Read this if you want to protect yourself from the bluepill

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 19766, jfbjfb and 13 others
don't read german philosophers while ur a teen if you want to stay mentally stable

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 19766, helpmegod and 4 others
Woah, now I don’t need to explain blackpill any more, can just link this!

Came across this page on some wiki. I started reading some of the sections, and goddamn is it depressing. There is absolutely zero incentive for being a good human being if you want to appeal to women - at the end of the day, the physically attractive and socially dominant + aggressive Chad will always take the girl.

Yep, even though I'm not an incel it was fucking brutal as shit for me. As I read, every study just shocked me, absolutely changed how I viewed so many things.

DNRD probably written by some shit whose never left the basement.

FUCKING SHIT, BRUTAL. BLACKEST OF THE BLACKEST PILLS.

That site is cope. It focuses on muh dark triad while dismissing that looks are the prequisite.

don't read german philosophers while ur a teen if you want to stay mentally stable

If you're reading philosophy as a teen its over for u anyway. You should be snapping hoes rn not reading what some jewish cuck said 150 years ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865 and Deleted member 19766
Now analyze the studies; you'll reach the opposite conclusion.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766

This technically isnt that much of a blackpill when you consider how hideously bluepilled and stupid modern western soyciety is. Every culture in human history had teens married off to eachother and having kids before the guys grew up old enough to go about whatever duties they had to their family. Whereas nowadays the modern census towards men is that they should be feminist betabux cucks that have sex for the first time in their thirties and marry some hideous feminist pig that ruins their life. Is it any wonder that psychopaths and narccisist dark triads are having more sex? These are the guys that instinctually reject all the gayness that the world is trying to force onto them, just as all men should actually be doing

It's easy at first to think "why are women going for these men that are bad for society?" But then you realise that the modern society is absolutely terrible for men and what it turns them into. You are not meant to be forced into a shitty system before you can even talk straight by your beta parents. You are not meant to spend a decade and a half in "education" that strips you of every ounce of pride and does nothing but humiliate and demoralise you day in and day out for the entirety of your formative years, told that you should never fight, never fuck, never think for yourself or stand up in any way. This is the polar opposite to how humans lived for our entire history. You've been forcibly denied of everything that would make you a man

This is one blackpill that I actually wouldn't fault women for. You feel like its a blackpill because you've had it ground into you from day one that this hideous bluepill worldview thats being forced upon you is how things are meant to be, but it isnt. We're not supposed to be like this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 19766 and Sub0
Wow that shit is so demoralizing