The secret to gym (Gymcels GTFIH)

I've been going to gym since 3/4 years, started when I was 14. But I was extremely inconsistent cause of studies.

While following the 3 sets per exercise, 5/6 days a week, I saw some great results in the start which were obviously beginner gains. However, there was a point where gaining strength became extremely extremely hard and I felt what I was doing wasn't effective.

Some months ago, I started doing research and saw Mike Metnzer's method which was basically training with high intensity.According to Mentzer, training should be brief, infrequent and intense. All you need to do is do the required amount of exercise to stimulate growth, then rest and eat well to gain muscles.

Jfl at the normies thinking the more you train the more big you become :lul:

Mentzer adviced to do 1 set to complete failure (with added negatives). If you think it's not enough then do 2 sets to failure but jfl don't do 3 sets, it'll be too much fatigue. Training high intensity + high volume is the most retarded thing one can do.Most normies ignore recovery which is extremely important.

I only go to gym 3 days a week but train with extreme intensity. I do only 1 set but experimented with 2 sets as well, my observation was that I saw better results with 1 set.

As for the results I got, I never expected huge results because my diet is extremely bad. I can't really afford to eat much nutritious diets. But I still got very good results, my strength went up and I started to lift much much heavier weights. The first month I saw the best results honestly. But obv if you don't have a good diet, your strength increase and muscle increase will become slow. Though I do gain minor increase in strength every workout (which over a period of time results in a good strength increase)

As a person who's done both volume training and high intensity training, the benefits for doing high intensity are
1. Takes less time, you can even complete your workout in 30 minutes
2. You don't need to go 7 days a week, 3/4 days is enough
3. Same results as those training 2 hours 7 days a week

waiting for arnoldcels to say "muh you need to do 4 sets to grow muscles" :lul:
Imagine wasting time in a gym

Just do a few sets of max weight you can lift with 5-6 reps and then do some accessories.

exmpl:
chest
incline/ 1set warm up-3sets 5-6reps with max weight
flat bench/ 2sets of 5-6reps with max weight
fly/ 2 sets until you feel the pump
dips/ until you feel like dying
Exactly, like this you get leave no stone unturned. High intensity sets where you try to improve every week meaning higher weight or sets. Then finish with Some volume for bloodflow and a nasty pump