The security girl that iois me, said good evening to me

C

colton myers

Kraken
Lmfao , this is lifefuel, so she said good evening to me and smiled at me in a flirty way, I said who are you and she said I am X (her name), for that I replied all I know about you is a security girl working in the airport in a arrogant way , the look on her face lmfao, she was disappointed, she looked like she is about to cry, I moved away after saying that , she was still looking at me but this time with a disappointed face

I SERIOUSLY ADORE MYSELF AND MIRIN MY MASCULINITY ( THIS IS WHY LTR IS A NO FOR ME)
@5.5psl @Bruce3103 @brucewayne78 @Aypo129 @negativetiltedheart @PointOfNoReturn

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: greywind, 6’3 chad, Bushman and 6 others
@mewman @rxbg123 @BrahminBoss @bishōnenmaxxer

Treat her better man wtf! you just ruined her day for no reason

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 30449, Hero of the Imperium, Aypo129 and 1 other person
Treat her better man wtf! you just ruined her day for no reason
She gave me iois , means pretty sure she will give iois for anyone who is attractive, so In my books she is a whore and this is how I treat whores

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’3 chad, comingtothisJFL, Aypo129 and 1 other person
She gave me iois , means pretty sure she will give iois for anyone who is attractive, so In my books she is a whore and this is how I treat whores
Asshat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and colton myers
Virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Ranjeet Dipshit, Aypo129 and 3 others

@RichardSpencel @Bojack @DonewithIncel

Terra based

Mere chad bhai where do you live now

Lmfao , this is lifefuel, so she said good evening to me and smiled at me in a flirty way, I said who are you and she said I am X (her name), for that I replied all I know about you is a security girl working in the airport in a arrogant way , the look on her face lmfao, she was disappointed, she looked like she is about to cry, I moved away after saying that , she was still looking at me but this time with a disappointed face

I SERIOUSLY ADORE MYSELF AND MIRIN MY MASCULINITY ( THIS IS WHY LTR IS A NO FOR ME)
@5.5psl @Bruce3103 @brucewayne78 @Aypo129 @negativetiltedheart @PointOfNoReturn
What can I say, good for you.

Woman are best indicators of looks and it means your at least MTN

• JFL
Reactions: colton myers
height? i feel like my iois are all just high trust mixup over

• JFL
What can I say, good for you.

Woman are best indicators of looks and it means your at least MTN
Lmfao , ìf this I MTN than its over for whole humanity

Am 5'5 with elevators am around 5'8
harmony mogger, do you ever feel like you dont get treated like a slayer? i mean obvi moreso than 95% of men but like youre treated like a mix between ltr and a possible fuck. but not like how a foid would want maher to rape right then and there. I dont mean normie either its hard to explain

• Love it
harmony mogger, do you ever feel like you dont get treated like a slayer? i mean obvi moreso than 95% of men but like youre treated like a mix between ltr and a possible fuck. but not like how a foid would want maher to rape right then and there. I dont mean normie either its hard to explain
It depends on your attitude, am always arrogant and narcy as fuck specially infront of girls, so they are rge one who approaches me at first , ngl I am not getting maher level treatment but I do get a lot of girls solely coz of my face and attitude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397
It depends on your attitude, am always arrogant and narcy as fuck specially infront of girls, so they are rge one who approaches me at first , ngl I am not getting maher level treatment but I do get a lot of girls solely coz of my face and attitude
same I feel like I have to compensate w dark triad redpill mannerisms and shit but there is a massive difference in treatment after the initial interest. If im a high energy scattered cuck on seratonin/lot of caffeine they can smell the former abused dog in me.

Intensely autistic. Op you are definitely 16 and schizo too. Girls at airport security aren’t giving you iois jfl.

Intensely autistic. Op you are definitely 16 and schizo too. Girls at airport security aren’t giving you iois jfl.
Less talk let the pic explain @bigahmedskull

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4397 and Allornothing
You completly shizo and someone should empty several
shotguns shots into brain nigga

• +1
this like thinking a girl saying ''be careful the fries are hot at McDonalds and thinking she is flirting''

• JFL
Reactions: Willmogulater and colton myers
If this story is true, then you are a foolish young man.

• +1
you’re chad bro love it

logic of a two year old, jesus get off the blackpill and breathe fresh air for once

• +1
logic of a two year old, jesus get off the blackpill and breathe fresh air for once
No its not childish, this is what reality is...be aware about that , we humans are egoistic creatures

Ova man

• JFL