The Senate - PSL Elite Cult invites all the Elite looksmaxers

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Senate

The Senate is the elite of the looksmaxxing, we have 64 chairs avalaible and there are a few requisites, you must score in at least one of them.

• Shall have at least one surgery in their history;
  • Shall have whitemaxxed(Ethnic) with Oral Glutathione(With results);
  • Shall have at least two parts of the face Fillermaxxed;
  • Shall have a Hair Transplant or Hair System;
  • Shall have taken steroids and ascended his body;

What will i gain by joining the Senate?

Free morphs, accurated PSL ratings and ascension previews, the best Dr's and tips. The newest concepts of looksmaxing. Your greycel status is revoked automatically and u climb up in the hierarchy of looksmax. This is the hierarchy:

The Senate

Looksmaxxers
Theorymaxxers
4° Woman
5° Fags
6° Normies
7° Non-registered Lurkmaxxers

8° Registered Lurkmaxxers.

To apply PM-me and tell me which requisite do u have.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, onnysk, Alexanderr and 14 others
can you shut up with the cope putting yourself at the top of incels jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nosecel, .👽., Deleted member 2205 and 25 others
fuck i love star wars but the tribe seems more legit so sorry brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, BigBoy, Deleted member 1464 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and forwardgrowth
I have 2000-2500ng/dL of testosterone pumping in my veins atm ama

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2933
See, when the tribe is gatekeeping we’re not totally serious about it, we’re just goofing around with some circlejerk. But for you its like your fucking lifeline or something. Congrats, you’re one of the people moronic enough to get a budget genioplasty by some crackhead with a mallet. You aren't special for being moronic. You arent a looksmaxxer if you cheap out on your face. You’re just a coping denizen of un-fucking-paralleled retarditude.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, turkproducer, Justttt and 8 others
See, when the tribe is gatekeeping we’re not totally serious about it, we’re just goofing around with some circlejerk. But for you its like your fucking lifeline or something. Congrats, you’re one of the people moronic enough to get a budget genioplasty by some crackhead with a mallet. You aren't special for being moronic. You arent a looksmaxxer if you cheap out on your face. You’re just a coping denizen of un-fucking-paralleled retarditude.

Keep crying for 3rd world ascenders lurker

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Can i join once I get my hair transplant?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and LordNorwood
Faggot thread jfl. niggas will try to feel special even in an inceloid forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, BigBoy, Over and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, OOGABOOGA, diggbicc and 1 other person
Bro the hell is this fuckshit

Ah shit, here we go again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and LordNorwood
As the CEO of the Senate i say that everyone can join

• JFL
Reactions: MogTheMogger, BigBoy, Over and 3 others
  • Woah
Reactions: LordNorwood
to be fair @cocainecowboy has said before that some bases are so bad its over, to at least some users

Lets debate with this pre-requisite first.I dont consider cocaine and no other lurkmaxxer serious, but to have some entertainment I WILL.

> Considering cocaine serious.

Considering him serious, if i as a 3 PSL nigga can ascend to slighty above average normie, therefore everyone can, there is not a sub 3 PSL member here.

Lets debate with this pre-requisite first.I dont consider cocaine and no other lurkmaxxer serious, but to have some entertainment I WILL.

> Considering cocaine serious.

Considering him serious, if i as a 3 PSL nigga can ascend to slighty above average normie, therefore everyone can, there is not a sub 3 PSL member here.
Okay I'll bite.
1. Logical fallacy you're making is that everyone who is 3 PSL is 3 PSL for the same reason, therefore if one is fixable all must be, etc. One extreme example, if you're PSL 3 because your midface ratio is .78 there is no saving you. Yes, you can just have a terrible base to the point where there is really nothing you can do about it.
2. There are indeed sub 3 PSL members, I have given out ratings below 3 before.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs and EthnicelAscension
God all this fucking autism in this thread

• JFL
the senate more like ball licker society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ruby, Zeta ascended, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
Okay I'll bite.
1. Logical fallacy you're making is that everyone who is 3 PSL is 3 PSL for the same reason, therefore if one is fixable all must be, etc. One extreme example, if you're PSL 3 because your midface ratio is .78 there is no saving you. Yes, you can just have a terrible base to the point where there is really nothing you can do about it.
2. There are indeed sub 3 PSL members, I have given out ratings below 3 before.

1- Midface Ratio Fallacy - Plato, The Aesthetic of the Gods 399 BC. This is a legit 0.86 midface ratio.
hqdefault.jpg
, he could fix it with hard maxillary impaction+lip lift surgery. Give him a - 8mm height on the midface, and it will not be a problem anymore. Next point.

2 - Never seen one, tag them.

1- Midface Ratio Fallacy - Plato, The Aesthetic of the Gods 399 BC. This is a legit 0.86 midface ratio.
hqdefault.jpg
, he could fix it with hard maxillary impaction+lip lift surgery. Give him a - 8mm height on the midface, and it will not be a problem anymore. Next point.

2 - Never seen one, tag them.
1. I was using that as one example JFL. Plus I said .78 and you responded with .86. Below I've attached a pic of a dude I conisider unfixable who will always look ridiculous.
2. I'm not going to do that JFL, huge breach of trust to the people who send me pics.

• Ugh..
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Cope fuck off

• JFL
1. I was using that as one example JFL. Plus I said .78 and you responded with .86. Below I've attached a pic of a dude I conisider unfixable who will always look ridiculous.
2. I'm not going to do that JFL, huge breach of trust to the people who send me pics.
View attachment 240611

1. Anything below .98 here is considered a death sentence by the lurkers. When in fact its fixable.

2. This case u posted is borderline deformed. Looksmax is not for deformed people, deformed people go to the Government Health Care and get free surgeries.

1. Anything below .98 here is considered a death sentence by the lurkers. When in fact its fixable.

2. This case u posted is borderline deformed. Looksmax is not for deformed people, deformed people go to the Government Health Care and get free surgeries.
Number 1 isn't true and even if it were it has no relevance to our current discussion, you're shifting the goalposts. Number 2, you basically admit that some people (deformed) can have a base so bad its over. We're done.

Tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Number 1 isn't true and even if it were it has no relevance to our current discussion, you're shifting the goalposts. Number 2, you basically admit that some people (deformed) can have a base so bad its over. We're done.

1 - What is not true?

2 - This shit is not even a base. No one here in the forum looks like this and if he looks like he should go for the free health care asap. Therefore, the point does not apply to the forum members.

1 - What is not true?

2 - This shit is not even a base. No one here in the forum looks like this and if he looks like he should go for the free health care asap. Therefore, the point does not apply to the forum members.
1. That everyone on the forum holds to this opinion
2. I didn't say only forum members, I was saying that some people have a base so bad they cannot fix it. You said no. We have determined together that this is in fact the case. Shifting it around to only forum members (when both you and I do not know the exact situation of everyone here) is fallacious.

1. That everyone on the forum holds to this opinion.

2. I didn't say only forum members, I was saying that some people have a base so bad they cannot fix it. You said no. We have determined together that this is in fact the case. Shifting it around to only forum members (when both you and I do not know the exact situation of everyone here) is fallacious.

1. Most do, but ok end this point.

2. When we discuss here on the forum we are not talking about extremes, this dude u posted here is a extreme, this one
also is. We only discuss about Ugly to above. Bring extremes to the discussion is a argument Reduction ad Absurdum

1. Most do, but ok end this point.

2. When we discuss here on the forum we are not talking about extremes, this dude u posted here is a extreme, this one View attachment 240624 also is. We only discuss about Ugly to above. Bring extremes to the discussion is a argument Reduction ad Absurdum
I don't think you actually know what reductio ad absurdum is bro, but alright. We weren't discussing the forum in general initially, we were discussing the basic principle. I've verified the principle for at least a few cases. Then I pointed out that we can't claim that for all forum users or for all PSLs. What's your reply to either point?

I don't think you actually know what reductio ad absurdum is bro, but alright. We weren't discussing the forum in general initially, we were discussing the basic principle. I've verified the principle for at least a few cases. Then I pointed out that we can't claim that for all forum users or for all PSLs. What's your reply to either point?

I know what R.A.A is bhai. I only discuss the common range of Ugly or above, i may be wrong for saying that there are no one deformed in the forum. Still have not seen one, he must be lurking right now.

I know what R.A.A is bhai. I only discuss the common range of Ugly or above, i may be wrong for saying that there are no one deformed in the forum. Still have not seen one, he must be lurking right now.
That wasn't an example of it jfl, you don't know it
also yeah that's my point, we don't know, but point is bad bases are indeed real, we do not have fixes for everything
I would agree that the vast majority can improve to some degree though, I'm not exactly in agreement with @cocainecowboy here as you know

That wasn't an example of it jfl, you don't know it
also yeah that's my point, we don't know, but point is bad bases are indeed real, we do not have fixes for everything
I would agree that the vast majority can improve to some degree though, I'm not exactly in agreement with @cocainecowboy here as you know

I say that every non-deformed people can improve. And we could end it here.

I say that every non-deformed people can improve. And we could end it here.
"Deformed", what does this category mean tbh, kind of a no true Scotsman thing I bet, where anyone I would post who has a bad base, you would simply call "deformed", or w/e. Yeah we can end it here, this is going nowhere.

"Deformed", what does this category mean tbh, kind of a no true Scotsman thing I bet, where anyone I would post who has a bad base, you would simply call "deformed", or w/e. Yeah we can end it here, this is going nowhere.

Deformed is different from ugly, u want to go on with the discussion, but i know you know what i mean.

Deformed is different from ugly, u want to go on with the discussion, but i know you know what i mean.
It is yeah, but there's "ugly" and then there's "ugly with a bad base". I feel like you would simply say category 2 is "deformed".
Also out of curiosity if you can show a result of someone who had a midface ratio below .85 who then got it to .95 or above, with the crucial factor being long nose not long philtrum, please hit me up. Deeply curious.

It is yeah, but there's "ugly" and then there's "ugly with a bad base". I feel like you would simply say category 2 is "deformed".
Also out of curiosity if you can show a result of someone who had a midface ratio below .85 who then got it to .95 or above, with the crucial factor being long nose not long philtrum, please hit me up. Deeply curious.

ok

• +1
If you are 3 psl due to ipd nothing can save you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
The CEO of The Senate is not amused.

• JFL
If you are 3 psl due to ipd nothing can save you

Go get your hair transplant u pleb lurker.

I love ugly fellas fighting each other to see who is less subhuman.

Embrace our ugliness friends. Stop the narcy posts tbh.

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27