The Senate - PSL Elite Cult invites all the Elite looksmaxers

applied.

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, Deleted member 2933 and rockndogs
1- Midface Ratio Fallacy - Plato, The Aesthetic of the Gods 399 BC. This is a legit 0.86 midface ratio.
hqdefault.jpg
, he could fix it with hard maxillary impaction+lip lift surgery. Give him a - 8mm height on the midface, and it will not be a problem anymore. Next point.

2 - Never seen one, tag them.
maxillary impaction is not an option if you don’t have a gummy smile

if you have long midface + short smile there’s really not much you can do

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

ok

Go get your hair transplant u pleb lurker.

Wide ipd is harder to fix than narrow ipd

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2933
whats the psl requirement

U can get maxillary impaction + lip lift

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
model-1-mtg-jpg.238036

Actually its easier, cheap filler nosejob and its done. Narrow need zygomatic shave.

Read again the requirements.
lol at filler

u know why barrett is so bloated now?

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, LordNorwood and Deleted member 2933
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2846, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
brb making guide on how to surgically raise hyoid
fuk what surgerious do i need and whats my ratios inthink my eyes are too fr apart

1. I was using that as one example JFL. Plus I said .78 and you responded with .86. Below I've attached a pic of a dude I conisider unfixable who will always look ridiculous.
2. I'm not going to do that JFL, huge breach of trust to the people who send me pics.
View attachment 240611
To be fair, this is a selfie pic with a significant amount of distortion. Nonetheless, this guy, even if he had these proportions, could become slightly above average if he played his cards right when it comes to procedures to undergo, as well as having the funds and will to even be able to do so in the first place. If all he wanted was to softmax, yes, he’d never become “above average”.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
3e9.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DarknLost and Deleted member 3962
To be fair, this is a selfie pic with a significant amount of distortion. Nonetheless, this guy, even if he had these proportions, could become slightly above average if he played his cards right when it comes to procedures to undergo, as well as having the funds and will to even be able to do so in the first place. If all he wanted was to softmax, yes, he’d never become “above average”.
How do you fix that fwhr? What would you even do?
NGL I also think the distortion bit is cope, NO ONE's head looks that bad and he clearly is some distance from the camera.

The CEO of The Senate demands deez nuts.

How the group going bro?

I meet all criteria. Make me young again!!

CAN I JOIN?IM HARDCORE LOOKSMAXER

• JFL
Does surgery relating to severe Pneumonia count?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2933
Cringe bro

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
I AM the senate

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
how the group going brah?

iewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 6, Bluepilled: 0)

As the CEO of The Senate i approve this thread.

• WTF
Morning bro. How the group goin?

How do you fix that fwhr? What would you even do?
NGL I also think the distortion bit is cope, NO ONE's head looks that bad and he clearly is some distance from the camera.
No you’d still get Lens distortion from there. Enough for him to in reality look more fixable.
And there’s a number of things that could be done for that guy, if money wasn’t an issue, to where he could at the very least reach becoming “average”.

• +1
No you’d still get Lens distortion from there. Enough for him to in reality look more fixable.
And there’s a number of things that could be done for that guy, if money wasn’t an issue, to where he could at the very least reach becoming “average”.
What are those things? You could give @Gudru a lot of hope if you named specifics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Golden Glass
What are those things? You could give @Gudru a lot of hope if you named specifics
Maybe I could try making a thread out of it.

And Yeah I’m going to give Gudru advice once I get to him (a lot of requests lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I've already realized lense distortion has a major impact on facial shape/midface length so yeah I'm definitely cooled down a bit. Still looking to change it a bit with facepulling/MSE/maxilla expansion and cheekbone implants