The Sexual Frustration of Indian Men in White Countries

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 13076, 5'8manlet and 9 others
Too long didnt watch but are they saying they are incel?

brutal they look ite as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and iwillbeflinch
over

• +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch
Didn't watch but the guy in the green shirt looks fine.

Guy on the left actually has girls thirsting over him, the guy on the right is incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Beetlejuice and AsGoodAsItGets
Too long didnt watch but are they saying they are incel?

brutal they look ite as well
JFL no they cope and say "muh sterotypes" and "muh upbringing"
Lol

Dn watch but I used to cage at sinbad gary v and cardone skits tbh
Sinbad actually has thirst in his comments from his comedy. The right guy is mgtow faggot that spits redpill content

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and AsGoodAsItGets
Fucking just cousin marriage max or go back ..

why would we want more competition ? I’m glad girls don’t like ethnics, imagine increasing your competition 30x

Already competing with fashion maxxed ugly white guys like Bryce hall

Both get mogged by white normies

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
Dunno the guy on right looks fine.
The left guy gets thirsted a fuck ton since he makes comedy, the right guy is some subhuman mgtower that spits redpill content he is makinithappen but on youtube

The left guy gets thirsted a fuck ton since he makes comedy, the right guy is some subhuman mgtower that spits redpill content he is makinithappen but on youtube
I meant the guy on the left obviously. Made error typing.

Just bleach and pretend you're mexican

Dunno the guy on right looks fine.
Right guy has same mentality as incels he wants a Traditional Virgin Wife Coping now with Christianity.

Indian men are unattractive, for precisely the reason that they go online and bitch about how unattractive they are. I don't know what it is about Indians in particular that makes them come off as so unappealing and unattractive (doesn't seem to be physical aesthetic), but I imagine it has something to do with their overbearing, overprotective mothers who make them put all women on a pedestal and make them assume the submissive, passive role in relationships after a lifetime of seeing their fathers berated and henpecked by their ugly, undeserving mothers.

Just a thought.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ballskin, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Indian men are unattractive, for precisely the reason that they go online and bitch about how unattractive they are. I don't know what it is about Indians in particular that makes them come off as so unappealing and unattractive (doesn't seem to be physical aesthetic), but I imagine it has something to do with their overbearing, overprotective mothers who make them put all women on a pedestal and make them assume the submissive, passive role in relationships after a lifetime of seeing their fathers berated and henpecked by their ugly, undeserving mothers.

Just a thought.
Indian men are mostly made to be betabuxxers tbh. All their life they are told lies about getting a good degree and will get a good job and wife only to get cucked by white tourists who come to India for a week or two.

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
you’re not entitled to stacies

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
@Copeful are u sexually frustrated

Indian men are mostly made to be betabuxxers tbh. All their life they are told lies about getting a good degree and will get a good job and wife only to get cucked by white tourists who come to India for a week or two.

Literally me in West Bengal tbh, I accidentally fucked some guy's oneitis in Mayapur and sent me +20 Whatsapp messages crying to me about how I didn't even know her and how I destroyed her chance at love lol 💁‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Literally me in West Bengal tbh, I accidentally fucked some guy's oneitis in Mayapur and sent me +20 Whatsapp messages crying to me about how I didn't even know her and how I destroyed her chance at love lol 💁‍♂️
Was she hot Bengali girls are ugliest ngl. Only Punjabi Himachali girls look good some of them can have green or blue eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Was she hot Bengali girls are ugliest ngl. Only Punjabi Himachali girls look good some of them can have green or blue eyes.

I like Bengali women, the most beautiful ones sorta look like the goddess Kali and you can definitely see the Bengali roots of the deity in popular iconography in comparison to the women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
he is a chadlite

My parents are the exact opposite of overprotective tbh, they let me do whatever the fuck I want ever since a young age but that's because they never really cared about me. They didn't encourage me or anything they just didn't care or couldn't be bothered

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

Just a thought.
Makes sense tbh, Asian helicopter parents are fucked.

holy fuck the coping in the comments section. I haven't watched the video yet but everyone's like "well you see indians just need to converse better/be less creepy" or they say "be proud of looking different jfl"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: never_lucky, volcelfatcel and Chadeep