The Shadow of Cyberspace begins ... I've got my OS in my pocket and the other one just for you

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I'm pissed off and I'm annoyed, I'm tired of the creeps.
I'm done with ending processes, yeah.
I'm crazy but I'm normal, I'm insane but I'm not dumb.
I was lost but now I'm awake, bitchboys.

What it all comes down to.
Creeps continue to spy, spy, spy.
Well, I'm getting an OS in my pocket and the other one just for you.

I'll add another hard drive, then install Linux.
Welcome open-source firewalls.
I'll use an extra OS on a gig stick, yeah, that!

What it all comes down to.
Creeps continue to spy, spy, spy.

Well, I'm getting an OS in my pocket and the other one just for you.

The Shadow of Cyberspace

After a discussion several nights ago with a group of hackers and Best Buy janitors, everyone called me a sucker for even having Windows. "Ha ha ha, you fucking moron! I hope they rape you in your ass next! KYS!" They agreed Microsoft is compromised with opportunists that would sell their own mothers to sex traffickers. Money and having driving violations removed can make a person do all sorts of wacky-Jacky shit.

Edge Webview2 is indeed spyware but much more sinister than its malware predecessors from the hacking community.

Webview2 gives Microsoft the "edge" over the users, businesses, cPanel webmasters, services, and third-party software. It records everything you do on your device as well as exports your secured session cookies that can be used by another party. And no matter how many times you delete its files, Microsoft's OS reinstalls them. And when you block each of those files with a stealth firewall, they install a temp folder with a new batch of the same files. And after you block them, another temp folder appears. This goes on and on and on.

I understand now why Microsoft is so eager to end stealth firewall options. Stealth is the only thing standing in their way. And the wannabe-authoritarian corporation is forcing internet security services as well to adapt to their "core" that immediately disables stealth firewalls. Smh.

The Microsoft Edge browser is connected to Edge-Core which is Webview2. It doesn't matter if you use that browser or not! You have Webview2 inside your computer if you use any version of Windows. Many software companies are having to adapt to that engine. And some of those employees, amateur hackers, see Microsoft gathering information about the user. I'm talking a TERABYTE about your device activity including personal research notes, projects, book drafts, finances, private photos, emails, messages, and so on that's sent back to Microsoft a few packets at a time. And it doesn't matter if you opt out from their telemetry data transmits. They do it anyway! The way they see it, "Fuck you! Whatcha going to do about it, bitchboy? WE ARE THE AUTHORITY OF CYBERSPACE!" More like, perverted criminals.

So I'm down to either Linux or Unix. The latter is guaranteed to produce headaches and cost money. The former is free and also has a Windows-like clone called Ubuntu — not to mention the HUGE open-source community.

Linux it is! And I understand it's not for everyone. Luckily, I have novice experience with programming. I'm no expert, but I'm no newbie either. And I understand the crashes and conflicts to expect as well as low-level graphics, I'm good.

As a bonus, I'll have a third operating system but on a gig stick. Either ParrotsOS, Tails, or PureOS. Those are no larger than a gigabyte and can fit on a flash drive. (Speaking of Flash, ugh ... Friday, June 16, motherfuckers! I wonder if Dean Cain has a cameo role in that suspicious film ... hmm.)

You boot the PC with the gig stick OS. It'll be best to keep other drives disconnected ... just in case. You connect to the internet and use Firefox or a TOR browser. Also, it has its own powerful little stealth firewall. Then add a mobile data hotspot, BRUTAL! Right?

I'll still have Windows on the original hard drive to use for Fortnite and what have you. Microsoft, Google, and whoever can knock their little eyes out on that hard drive because it will contain SHIT! So go ahead, install Edge, Wedge, Ledge, fuck, you can upload that bitch with a trojan for all I care. But will I keep both drives connected to the PC simultaneously? ... yeah, right! Like that'll ever happen! Oh, wait, how bout I just keep all of my gig sticks and phones connected to the PC as well?! Brutal.

It's sad I have to protect my research (skitzo babblings), work (more skitzo babble), and privacy (not like I'm important, but thanks to the delusion of grandeur, I'm a universe villain! Even aliens are out to get me), from a company that supposes to protect my privacy. Ridiculous!

Ever had an idea you documented or a draft of a story and months later, someone else does it? That might be Microsoft selling your personal private data to interested parties. Talentless Hollywood writers, the ones currently on strike, I imagine would pay Microsoft geeks for data from targeted amateur authors. They're probably stealing data from university staff and students and even law enforcement agencies! Ugh. I hate to be working a case when the creepy data thief finds out the suspect I'm investigating is someone he/she knows. Wowwie mowwie! That'll toss the case into Antarctica.

Imagine you're a maintenance feller working in a huge mega condominium complex. One day, the boss gives you a master key and says, "You're allowed to enter any unit in our complex uninvited."

You ask, "Even the single and married women's?" He nods.

"However," four shady folks walk into the office. He directs your attention to them and continues, "Whatever they request, you must provide. If they want you to record a tenant's unit and make copies of their paperwork and computers, ask them how soon they want it. You do whatever they demand."

"Okay, but back to the women's units. Can I place hidden cameras facing their beds and toilets?"

"Yes. You can jerk off in their underwear drawer, I don't give a fuck. Steal their shit for all I care. But if you get caught, or tell anyone, you'll get a spanking. And it won't be from a woman. It'll be a transvestite who jerks his penis off as he spanks you."

"Yikes! Let's make sure that never happens. I'm in!" You agree to the terms of service.

Conclusion. It's time I become the Shadow of Cyberspace.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart and Deleted member 29155
Dnrd, you seem high iq but very autistic

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Brutal migration is being processed.