the shirt method

brutalcow62

brutalcow62

Silver
Joined
May 16, 2026
Posts
524
Reputation
149
been low inhib my whole life never not been but i've always been a funnier person so I was at the mall with a girl and I just bought some stupid shirts. For example one is like a home redemption shirt, a pickle, Rick shirt just stupid shirts. every single time I wear one of them I get at least 5+ people talking to me about my shirt and my Siri is if you're high in him and you wanna try and like get social interactions and be more comfortable just wear a really stupid shirt and maybe you could get more interactions
 

Similar threads

Nerogen
Replies
3
Views
26
faithless
faithless
bnugly
Replies
3
Views
29
polarpop
polarpop
JamesMTN927
Replies
7
Views
30
hax
hax
kbj
Replies
23
Views
112
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Zayd.
Replies
7
Views
48
Zayd.
Zayd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top