The Shit Fate of Ashton Kutchers subhuman brother

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
They were twins essentially…Ashton was 5 minutes older than his brother. Somehow his brother ended up shorter, sicker, less successful and uglier. He has a string of illness and heart conditions meanwhile Ashton is a Hollywood star.

Minutes apart in birth. Light years apart in life.

IMG 1542

Just proves that it doesn’t matter even if your parents have good genes. Some guys just have shit luck and that’s that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, watah, isis_Bleach and 4 others
Mommmm Ashton’s taking all the bone mass again!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, tombradylover, chinprojectiongod and 3 others
@isis_Bleach @GabachoCopium @dalitboss

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
They were twins essentially…Ashton was 5 minutes older than his brother. Somehow his brother ended up shorter, sicker, less successful and uglier. He has a string of illness and heart conditions meanwhile Ashton is a Hollywood star.

View attachment 3108971

Just proves that it doesn’t matter even if your parents have good genes. Some guys just have shit luck and that’s that.
Wounded bird gambit is his only option.

🚰

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
Nahhh he really did steal all the genes

he looks like that nerdy kid from freeks and geeks

• +1
Reactions: damnit

View attachment 3108971

Could his brother beat Tyrone in a fight?

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

• So Sad
Reactions: HarrierDuBois

View attachment 3108971

some dudes just come out undercooked:ogre: @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• +1
Reactions: damnit and Vermilioncore
@NZb6Air what does a portable water emoji has to do with genetics?

@NZb6Air what does a portable water emoji has to do with genetics?
Just proves that it doesn’t matter even if your parents have good genes. Some guys just have shit luck and that’s that. 🧠

Just proves that it doesn’t matter even if your parents have good genes. Some guys just have shit luck and that’s that. 🧠
damn, nigga discovered genetic recombination and pre natal complications in 2024

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yeah but what does water have to do with it?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Yeah but what does water have to do with it?
I don't think you understand, even if you have good genes sometimes there's no luck, I know it's hard to conceive

twin brother. mewing is everything

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
I don't think you understand, even if you have good genes sometimes there's no luck, I know it's hard to conceive
So what? How’s that relevant to the thread bud?

Yeah but what's with the water emoji??

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and Vermilioncore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back