The "Short Chad Hypothetical" Fallacy

So a 5'4 white guy with Chadlite looks would have gotten her number? You're a fucking dumbass
No. Even a 6'4" Chad gets rejected on most cold approaches. He's approaching like a retard and asking about height then just asking for their number. You're so low IQ to use this as proof of the heightpill lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5786

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 5786
None of them are Chad or robust except for the 2nd to last guy in the blue shirt. I guarantee he slays easily.
This 5'6 guy bonemogs you
Dalofalid01a

Age ...............38 Stature .........167 cm Weight ..........175 lbs Head L ..........201 mm Head Br. ........157 Bizyg. ............153 Bigon. ............138 Examples from Nordens Rastyper: Geografi (Carleton S. Coon 1939): och Historia (Bertil Lundman):

• Love it
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 5786
This 5'6 guy bonemogs you
View attachment 1449300
Age ...............38 Stature .........167 cm Weight ..........175 lbs Head L ..........201 mm Head Br. ........157 Bizyg. ............153 Bigon. ............138 Examples from Nordens Rastyper: Geografi (Carleton S. Coon 1939): och Historia (Bertil Lundman):
Wow, keep finding extreme outliers. 99% of facial Chads are between 5'9"-6'2". Anyone who is a legit facial Chad is still a slayer regardless of their height.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sens, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 5786
No. Even a 6'4" Chad gets rejected on most cold approaches. He's approaching like a retard and asking about height then just asking for their number. You're so low IQ to use this as proof of the heightpill lmfao.

Do shut up please you stoopid inexperienced fuck

Wow, keep finding extreme outliers. 99% of facial Chads are between 5'9"-6'2". Anyone who is a legit facial Chad is still a slayer regardless of their height.
hes average people were shorter back in the day

Do shut up please you stoopid inexperienced fuck

The guy in the video is a small-skulled subhuman. Case closed you millenial doomer. My entire thread is about men just like him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
The guy in the video is a small-skulled subhuman. Case closed you millenial doomer. My entire thread is about men just like him.

You're a troll

Im done with your threads

This was bait

Done back to block

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mike95 and StrangerDanger
You're a troll

Im done with your threads

This was bait

Done back to block
You posted a small skulled subhuman with 0 robustness as a response to my thread about small skulled subhumans with 0 robustness. You're an absolute troll.

• +1
At what height does the height start to make the face disproportionate
many extremely tall people tend to have long midfaces and lack of harmony

Wow, keep posting extreme outliers who have good frames and craniofacial development despite their stature. 99% of "men" below 5'7" look like women with sfs and weak chins.
which fucking outliers, literally every gymnast is like that, just a usual as taller people

not even extremely, taller people usually have longer midfaces

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I think like 6'3"+. My thread says most Chads are 5'9"-6'2".

It's a different problem with short people though. Tall people almost always have robustness but bad proportions and short people have good proportions with bad robustness. I never see 6'3"+ guys with SFS or 0 bones like you do on some estrogenic 5'5" soyboy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and StrangerDanger
which fucking outliers, literally every gymnast is like that, just a usual as taller people
Just use professional athletes as evidence theory :feelsuhh:. Only 1 of them actually has good proportions and robustness. 99% of "men" under 5'7" look like estrogenic twinks who can transition to female without any suspicion at all.

I think like 6'3"+. My thread says most Chads are 5'9"-6'2".

It's a different problem with short people though. Tall people almost always have robustness but bad proportions and short people have good proportions with bad robustness. I never see 6'3"+ guys with SFS or 0 bones like you do on some estrogenic 5'5" soyboy.
Do you have good robustness and bones
Im starting to suspect klinefelters

Just here to throw 169 cm James Dean into the mix.

Just use professional athletes as evidence theory :feelsuhh:. Only 1 of them actually has good proportions and robustness. 99% of "men" under 5'7" look like estrogenic twinks who can transition to female without any suspicion at all.
cope, all that genetic rubbish people u r taling about are very rare, not "99%"

well, if not even midface like ipd to height ratio, they definetely have longer faces
No they don't lmfao. Having sfs and a compact baby skull is a bad feature. You're supposed to have a slightly longer midface as a man.

• +1
Do you have good robustness and bones
Im starting to suspect klinefelters
I don't have klinefelters lmfao. Yes, I have good bones but extremely long jaw and proportions.

• +1
well, if not even midface like ipd to height ratio, they definetely have longer faces
For sure
I've yet to seen a tall skull like Maher, Eriksen, Lundgren and Gandy on a short person, also would look disproportionate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
For sure
I've yet to seen a tall skull like Maher, Eriksen, Lundgren and Gandy on a short person, also would look disproportionate
That's exactly my point.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LookismMigrant
So many people have brought up the hypothetical something along the lines of "would you rather be a 5'5" Chad or a 6'2" high tier normie". There's an issue with that. There's no such thing as a short Chad, and it has nothing to do with height.

If you're 5'5", you either have a dogshit hormonal profile or growth deficiency causing subsequent subpar craniofacial development. If you do happen to have Chadly craniometrics at a < 5'9" stature, it's likely that you have a low appeal pheno. That's why most Chads are 5'9"+, because you need a certain level of absolute growth in order to have the robustness needed to be Chad. Just look at these 2:

View attachment 1449232

They more or less have the exact same features, but the small framed manlet lacks any robustness to his skull. If he were to have a bigger, more robust skull, it would mess up his proportions and look comical. It's not that you have to be tall to be Chad, it's more so that in order to be Chad, you'll most likely be tall.

Any questions?
I know someone who is my height - around 5'4"- who has a Chad skull. But the majority of people I know close to my height look like elves. Very boyish looking. In this photo its hard to tell how old the short guy is because hes so small.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I know someone who is my height - around 5'4"- who has a Chad skull. But the majority of people I know close to my height look like elves. Very boyish looking. In this photo its hard to tell how old the short guy is because hes so small.
Exactly. I guarantee the guy with a Chad skull has 0 problems getting women.

Another shit thread from you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 4430 and LookismMigrant
Another shit thread from you
What exactly is this thread trying to prove? First of all guys 5’4 and below are not that common. And at the point, who cares what their skull looks like they already out of the game?
Everyone throwing out names of 5’7 and 5’8 moggers and this retard refuses to acknowledge even one of them. Monkey iq:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
meanwhile in the world there are a lot of people like me who have, small bones, shit tier craniofacial development and small skull, yet I'm 186 cm

keep coping with unfunny trolling of yours

What exactly is this thread trying to prove? First of all guys 5’4 and below are not that common. And at the point, who cares what their skull looks like they already out of the game?
Everyone throwing out names of 5’7 and 5’8 moggers and this retard refuses to acknowledge even one of them. Monkey iq:feelsuhh:
There's also preselection at play. He's asking for guys who are 5'4" but most guys who are 5'4" are unlikely to be famous due to height anyway.

It is a huge disadvantage for all sports except gymnastics and he seems to be performing his own mental gymnastics to exclude these as "outliers".

They also aren't used in films because it would look ridiculous if they were heightmogged by actresses.

He got his teeth done but nothing about his facial structure changed, even when he was a teenager before he even became a big star he was considered a good looking actor.
You're retarded.

You're retarded.
No I'm not, even at 14 yrs old

You can see the strong facial structure, long ramus, straight mandible, chin, etc. he didn't get surgery lmfao.

Keep coping with height, lanky dudes
We have living proof - @HorribleTeeth, a 6'3 guy with bad frame who admitted his height was always an issue for attracting women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
I seriously doubt women would reject a 6 psl 5'7 dude, or even 5.5 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Bumping this for the retards pushing more false hypotheticals.