The Short Face Syndrome (SFS) bundle

@subhuman incel has shortface i think. need not only bimax but also jaw rotation to look human

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
The crappiest gift genetics can handle you.
1% of the population suffers from this condition and guess what? They all post here.

This lousy, abhorrent bundle is composed by the elite of shit repulsive failos:
  • Short chin height (stunted maxillary development).
  • Recessed jaw (deepbite, severe overbite).
  • Small, invisible teeth (microdontia).
  • Extremely low gonial angle (<100°).
  • Small, NON-narrow palate.
  • Puffy, rounded cheeks - particularly visible when smiling.
  • Lower lip so squashed and protruding it shades your chin.
Overt and horrible looking, if you haven't noticed this abomination by yourself you probably had people commenting on:
  • You looking like a retarded child past the age of 16.
  • Your teeth/braces not showing up and appearing concealed by your lips, except when smiling.
  • Your nose being big - you know how this translates to blackpill language, right?
  • Your face being punchable, which takes a special kind of ugly to be. You remind people of a rat.
  • You are treated as human when you jut your jaw forward.
Chance is, you have already started jutting your jaw forward long time ago because of how repulsive you look when biting down.
That's the number one symptom of short face syndrome.

Lifesaving, surgical and non-surgical approaches include:
  • The godsend itself, BiMax aKa double jaw osteotomy or BSSO. Usually healthcare/insurance elegible.
  • Dental veeners to increase the size of your teeth and perceived palate width.
  • Orthodontics to improve your teeth appearance in general.
  • Jut your whole life (whatever it takes theory).
Don't waste your time on mewing and facepulling. Yours is a special kind of disease that needs to be wiped out with a fucking nuke.

But in the end, worry not.
Before-afters of the aforementioned procedures are (literally) jaw dropping.

View attachment 880551
Don't waste your time on mewing and facepulling. Yours is a special kind of disease that needs to be wiped out with a fucking nuke.
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

I have SFS. Lifefuel for Bimax downgrafting. Still way better than a long midface that is literally unfixable.

Im a classic short face syndrome cel

Low gonial angle , overbite and small chin

The bad news is I need a bimax

The good news is I am a good candidate for ascenion because the upper parts of my face are good, zygos are mogger, hooded eyes, good brow ridge, just need to fix this fucking deformity :woke::woke::woke:

• +1
Reactions: AverageCurryEnjoyer
1% of the population suffers from this condition and guess what? They all post here.

Overt and horrible looking, if you haven't noticed this abomination by yourself you probably had people commenting on:
  • Your teeth/braces not showing up and appearing concealed by your lips, except when smiling.
  • Your nose being big - you know how this translates to blackpill language, right?
  • Your face being punchable, which takes a special kind of ugly to be. You remind people of a rat.
Chance is, you have already started jutting your jaw forward long time ago because of how repulsive you look when biting down.

• The godsend itself, BiMax aKa double jaw osteotomy or BSSO. Usually healthcare/insurance elegible.

View attachment 880551
What do you mean by a "small non-narrow palate?" How is that different from just a narrow palate?

What do you mean by a "small non-narrow palate?" How is that different from just a narrow palate?
Vertically compressed with small teeth

• +1
Reactions: joseph
still don’t know if i have it or not

i have short chin and squared face with no teeth show but ppl call me bragger when i post pics

still don’t know if i have it or not

i have short chin and squared face with no teeth show but ppl call me bragger when i post pics
Can I see your pic?

View attachment 880551
I have mild sfs

By all the things you said Im assuming SFS is caused by a small, underdeveloped skull? If so then if one is still young and growing can it be fixed or reversed by doing things that promote optimal growth & increases the size of the skull? (T, DHT, etc)