The Sigma male community can't be real

Mewton

Mewton

Lottery Winner
Holy fuck... I thought this was all just satire ain't no way grown ass adults actually think like this but guess no.

Been caging hard for an hour reading these so called sigmas. Make schizos here sound normal.

(The comments on this one were so embarrassing that the author had to turn them off :feelskek:, but here they are)

Screenshot 20240819 024519 1

"I ask for sex. Please give me sex. Please"

Screenshot 20240819 024421 1

Screenshot 20240819 024316 1

Screenshot 20240819 024256 1

Funny GIF

That's how the redpill fucks up your mind. These are 20,30-40 year old schizos btw, not some kids.

"As a sigma male myself :soy: "

Screenshot 20240819 023550 1

Screenshot 20240819 023606 1

You know its far gone when even normies are calling you out

Screenshot 20240819 031248 1

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Average sigma male btw
Screenshot 20240819 033641

Hello sexy dear sar im very sigma please include in sigma club

Images   2024 08 19T034201216

Tldr: if you unironically associate yourself with alpha beta sigma you should kill yourself as soon as possible. Remember guys, this is what bitchlessness does to you

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: stevielake, SubhumanForever, Acromegaly_Chad and 28 others
These the type of people who post about gen x on TikTok 🤣

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake, Sean o' Tist, Snowskinned and 8 others
I thought we left this shit in 2022?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, Bars, Arsene and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Tabula Rasa, lastamericanvirgin and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Sean o' Tist, tombradylover and 7 others
IMG 5955

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Sean o' Tist, baerr and 11 others
Holy fuck... I thought this was all satire ain't no way grown ass adults think like this but guess no.

Been caging for an hour reading these so called sigmas. Make schizos here sound normal

(The comments on this one were so embarrassing that the author to turn them off :feelskek:, but here they are)

View attachment 3106823

View attachment 3106824

View attachment 3106825

View attachment 3106827

Funny GIF

That's how the redpill fucks up your mind. These are 20,30-40 year old schizos btw, not some kids.

View attachment 3106838

View attachment 3106840

View attachment 3106844

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Average sigma male btw
View attachment 3106873
Hello sexy dear sar im very sigma please include in sigma club baby

View attachment 3106883

Tldr: if you unironically associate with this alpha beta sigma bs you should kill yourself as soon as possible

This is @Youㅤ

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Holy fuck... I thought this was all just satire ain't no way grown ass adults actually think like this but guess no.

Been caging for an hour reading these so called sigmas. Make schizos here sound normal

(The comments on this one were so embarrassing that the author had to turn them off :feelskek:, but here they are)

View attachment 3106823

View attachment 3106824

View attachment 3106825

View attachment 3106827

Funny GIF

View attachment 3106838

View attachment 3106840

View attachment 3106844

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Average sigma male btw
View attachment 3106873

View attachment 3106883

Tldr: if you unironically associate yourself with this alpha beta sigma bs you should kill yourself as soon as possible

Sigma wigma bo bigma, fee fi fo figma.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, baerr, Bars and 2 others

Been caging hard for an hour reading these so called sigmas. Make schizos here sound normal.

Remember guys, this is what bitchlessness does to you

View attachment 3106823

View attachment 3106824

View attachment 3106825

View attachment 3106827

Funny GIF

View attachment 3106838

View attachment 3106840

View attachment 3106844

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Average sigma male btw
View attachment 3106873

View attachment 3106911

Tldr: if you unironically associate yourself with this alpha beta sigma bs you should kill yourself as soon as possible

I'm so sigma that if anybody messes with me I'll hold them down and cuss at their penises. I'll get my lips real close to the tip of their pecker while I'm cussing at it.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, baerr, Bars and 1 other person
I like how Sigma males are always attractive hollywood actors, why can't a 5'2' balding indian be sigma?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Sean o' Tist, Bars and 5 others

View attachment 3106823

View attachment 3106824

View attachment 3106825

View attachment 3106827

Funny GIF

View attachment 3106838

View attachment 3106840

View attachment 3106844

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Average sigma male btw
View attachment 3106873

View attachment 3106911

Tldr: if you unironically associate yourself with this alpha beta sigma bs you should kill yourself as soon as possible. Remember guys, this is what bitchlessness does to you

Beta ramblings.
8AA40BD1 FF3F 4DC7 B5E2 EE36C8B93074

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, Sean o' Tist, lastamericanvirgin and 2 others
The fuck? This is what lack of sex does to you lmao retarded cope tho tf is this

View attachment 3106823

View attachment 3106824

View attachment 3106825

View attachment 3106827

Funny GIF

View attachment 3106838

View attachment 3106840

View attachment 3106844

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Average sigma male btw
View attachment 3106873

View attachment 3106911

Tldr: if you unironically associate yourself with this alpha beta sigma bs you should kill yourself as soon as possible. Remember guys, this is what bitchlessness does to you

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Mewton
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Tabula Rasa, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: 1966Ford, forevergymcelling, baerr and 7 others

View attachment 3106824

View attachment 3106825

View attachment 3106951

View attachment 3106827

Funny GIF

View attachment 3106838

View attachment 3106840

View attachment 3106844

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Average sigma male btw
View attachment 3106873

View attachment 3106911

Tldr: if you unironically associate yourself with alpha beta sigma you should kill yourself as soon as possible. Remember guys, this is what bitchlessness does to you

My name is Walter Hartwell White. I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. This is my confession. If you're watching this tape, I'm probably dead- murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, and using me as his chemist. Shortly after my 50th birthday, he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge to cook methamphetamine, which he would then sell using connections that he made through his career with the DEA. I was… astounded. I… I always thought Hank was a very moral man, and I was particularly vulnerable at the time – something he knew and took advantage of. I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis that was poised to bankrupt my family. Hank took me in on a ride-along and showed me just how much money even a small meth operation could make. And I was weak. I didn't want my family to go into financial ruin, so I agreed. Hank had a partner, a businessman named Gustavo Fring. Hank sold me into servitude to this man. And when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. I didn't know where to turn. Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling out. Things escalated. Fring was able to arrange – uh, I guess… I guess you call it a "hit" – on Hank, and failed, but Hank was seriously injured. And I wound up paying his medical bills, which amounted to a little over $177,000. Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. Working with a man named Hector Salamanca, he plotted to kill Fring. The bomb that he used was built by me, and he gave me no option in it. I have often contemplated s-icide, but I'm a coward. I wanted to go to the police, but I was frightened. Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque DEA. To keep me in line, he took my children. For three months, he kept them. My wife had no idea of my criminal activities, and was horrified to learn what I had done. I was in hell. I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. Recently, I tried once again to quit, and in response, he gave me this. [Walt points to the bruise on his face left by Hank in "Blood Money."] I can't take this anymore. I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, or worse, hurt my family. All I could think to do was to make this video and hope that the world will finally see this man for what he really is.

• Woah
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Costcosuperstore and Mewton
some of these niggas sounds like those wannabe tough guys from 2009 cod mw2 jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, Tabula Rasa, lastamericanvirgin and 2 others
some of these niggas sounds like those wannabe tough guys from 2009 cod mw2 jfl
Its so bad there was much more who actually think like this when in reality they are just social outcasts and its sad they have to cope like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, lastamericanvirgin and Costcosuperstore
why sigma males are better that alpha males🐺🐺🐯

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, Sean o' Tist, lastamericanvirgin and 3 others
caged

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and Mewton
Is that not satire? I always thought that stuff we just a meme JFL.

How are people like this. Actually cringe

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist and Mewton

View attachment 3106824

View attachment 3106825

View attachment 3106951

View attachment 3106827

Funny GIF

View attachment 3106838

View attachment 3106840

View attachment 3106844

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

Average sigma male btw
View attachment 3106873

View attachment 3106911

and sigma dude can't even distinguish between quiet and quite moron.

and i hope they're serious would be funny asf

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and Mewton
Damn, and I believed in all this crap:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
true sigma male
IMG 7376

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262 and Mewton
the clownery is on another level these dayys