The simps for leoo exposed

I don’t know why people do this

You never get anything out of it except giving some mentally deranged attention whore attention

You will never fuck or do anything intimate, you are purely giving her pleasure at the expense of yourself, even humiliating and degrading yourself

If she was at least average and you sent nudes to each other on snap then I can see it being equal but doing embarrassing shit for her on discord is just sad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, Deleted member 10913 and 11 others
Surprised that @TraumatisedOgre didn't make it to the list.
He's not a simp. You guys got it all twisted. TO's more grounded than at least 80% of the folks on here.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blue, Marsiere214, Copeful and 3 others
heh

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5189
Spoiler: DharkDC simping
jfl him, imagine taking ur time trying to doxx a 14 yr old (me) all cuz he posts about Eva but simp for girls too, fucking hypocrite faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Toth's thot, Deleted member 10913 and 12 others

You never get anything out of it except giving some mentally deranged attention whore attention

You will never fuck or do anything intimate, you are purely giving her pleasure at the expense of yourself, even humiliating and degrading yourself

If she was at least average and you sent nudes to each other on snap then I can see it being equal but doing embarrassing shit for her on discord is just sad
jfl him, imagine taking ur time trying to doxx a 14 yr old (me) all cuz he posts about Eva but simp for girls too, fucking hypocrite faggot
I can't believe it, the two biggest simps turn out to be dark triad low inhib moggers and @kjsbdfiusdf and @Hozay are the true forum cucks

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 1680 and 12 others
Some ethnic sounding guy in the netherlands? @Latebloomer10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Deleted member 2403 and Marsiere214
Brutal @sytyl @Baldingman1998

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Baldingman1998
God Help Us All The Goldbergs GIF by ABC Network

its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5189
Some ethnic sounding guy in the netherlands? @Latebloomer10
Fucking lying whore faggot bitch nigga she cant show 1 sentence i simped for her ass i was tryna have he show her subhuman larping face so i could doxx her
2DEAB5EE 435A 4D12 86D2 48939A5F864E
58D0DBCF 2E0B 4005 AEEB CDEF0B279A7D
FCA45B99 E218 49F8 9FD4 02AB269A2406
FE2E163C F344 4911 A193 3E0359F8628C
45057298 330A 4F8A AC78 CE925BEE5BE3
370BA02F 153F 4708 9129 801F7AB23B58

This is whats shes talking lying whore salty because i blocked her
44AD6FA8 CD76 4C15 B4AC 96BA9808F199

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, Deleted member 10913 and 4 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6217
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Yea ik its a larping faggot too scared to show me his face now shes lying because i bullied his ass luckely i have the whole chat

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
@Jagged0 punchline was the coolest, he is the only NT person out of everyone tbh. A good potential for flirting

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Why don’t guys just ignore that bitch, what’s so hard about it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913, Blue, N1c and 2 others
it's me saying it sarcastically because all i do is ignore this dumb bitch and keep her banned
Banned from what?

Guys who got exposed down bad

Who is this thot

That was based for someone who simps for tiktok girls

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10524 and 1 other person
I thought leo dicaprio jfl over for simps

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, Marsiere214 and 2 others
Genuinely don't know. In vc she sounded like a young american female but I wouldn't be surprised if it's a male with a voice changer.
Is that ER?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Expose the ones who cut themself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Expose the ones who cut themself
No one from here cut themselves. If you look in one of the first screenshots she says that jagged0 made that up for reacts.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and N1c
Bro I expect y'all niggas to not fold

Disappointing especially for this mentally ill thot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, ItsOver.com and 5 others
@xefo Lol you said you didn't simp

@kjsbdfiusdf forgiven cause my bro smooth as fuck

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 11053, ItsOver.com and 5 others
I can't believe it, the two biggest simps turn out to be dark triad low inhib moggers and @kjsbdfiusdf and @Hozay are the true forum cucks
Talking shit to someone in a call isnt simping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913 and Marsiere214
Fucking lying whore faggot bitch nigga she cant show 1 sentence i simped for her ass i was tryna have he show her subhuman larping face so i could doxx her
View attachment 1091862View attachment 1091863View attachment 1091864View attachment 1091865View attachment 1091867View attachment 1091869
This is whats shes talking lying whore salty because i blocked her
View attachment 1091873
"Is there some nigga you hate on looksmaxx? Because I can make alot of subhumans ur dog"

If that's not simping then I don't know what is. That's terribly low of you as well.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 439, Deleted member 10913 and 6 others
for a whole hour?
Honestly i dont even remember it being that long, could be fake. it was 15-20 minutes at most. I wouldnt be surpised if she faked that. Also making a whole thread about her just gives her what she wants is attention so you're a simp aswell.

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
Guys here are so desperate lol.

I believe Hozay didn't simp but I can easily believe that many others did.

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Marsiere214
Honestly i dont even remember it being that long, could be fake. it was 15-20 minutes at most. I wouldnt be surpised if she faked that. Also making a whole thread about her just gives her what she wants is attention so you're a simp aswell.

Yeah right @FastBananaCEO doing Gods work by exposing retards like you who dont stand for shit, you type and type away on your keyboard " Bench is everything bro ignore these hoes, I can get bitches "

Yeah yeah but you cant help but call her tryin get her attention like the little simp you are

" Muh Muh this topic is giving her the attention she wants "

Yeah right faggot like she didnt get enough attention from members like you already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 11053, Deleted member 10913 and 11 others
Walter White Did It For Himself Because He Liked It On Breaking Bad

i did it 4 myself

• JFL
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 10913, lutte and 1 other person
How? I wanted some asian pussy at the time

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 11053, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
Lucious is britishlooksmaxxer

what the fuck is wrong with you simps, over if you don't tell her you were trying to doxx her
Captura de pantalla 178

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 1680, N1c and 3 others
Bwaaaa stopped reading here you simp!!!

View attachment 1091883
Y
"Is there some nigga you hate on looksmaxx? Because I can make alot of subhumans ur dog"

If that's not simping then I don't know what is. That's terribly low of you as well.
you low iq dog i sent that to someone else for her info its a threat to her and a screenshot of another convo and a larp to make her scared so she would show her face

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11053, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6723

Ridiculous low-life behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 5189
Those who try the hardest, are usually the worst. Hating women and try to get their word out there because maybe they invested or awaited too much from women maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Wallenberg
FastBananaCEO

over for this forum